Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise of Bramford massage  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Bart

I am considering a massage with this lady and would appreciate any information if anyone has seen her previously.External Link/Members Only

Offline somethingrandom

Have you asked her if she does extras?
I thought she was straight & non sexual, sure I contacted her earlier this year.

Offline somethingrandom

Briefly discussed here. She is definitely not one of the two young lesbians I was disussing though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=237480.msg2435041#msg2435041

However it does remind me that I subsequently made a booking with her and she then blocked me the moment I mentioned extras.
It may be that she prefers to wait and see you, but I doubt it.

Offline somethingrandom

Scrap that, she does do HR but says nothing else. Sounds quite nice on the phone.

Did you not call her OP?

If you saw her I would be interested to hear about her.

Offline Bart

Saw Louise today. Actually in Ipswich near to Suffolk one. A larger lady but attractive, probably in her 40s I would say. 80 pounds including HR for 45 minutes. Great massage, she knows what she is doing. HR was good although I prefer it slightly more “teasey”. I didn’t ask if anything else was available. I would return.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Saw Louise today. Actually in Ipswich near to Suffolk one. A larger lady but attractive, probably in her 40s I would say. 80 pounds including HR for 45 minutes. Great massage, she knows what she is doing. HR was good although I prefer it slightly more “teasey”. I didn’t ask if anything else was available. I would return.

For £80 I can think of a few of better options for a naughty massage in Ipswich:

1) Alison on Gumtree offers 30 minutes with HR for £40 with a £20 option of OWO with CIM finish

2) Maya2017massage offers an hour fully naked with HR for £70

External Link/Members Only

3) and for £60 you can get a 30 minute full service (protected oral/sex) for 30 minutes at the Upper Orwell Street chinese massage parlour

Offline somethingrandom

Review here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258524.0

Unimpressed, even the massage itself was crap to be honest.