Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why can't I read a review against an individual ?  (Read 993 times)

Offline SOSPunter

I get a message saying I'm not active enough on the site, but im not a regular punter and when I am, I also post a review. I also comment on others posts when I think I have something of value to add. How active do you actually have to be ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online alabama1

I get a message saying I'm not active enough on the site, but im not a regular punter and when I am, I also post a review. I also comment on others posts when I think I have something of value to add. How active do you actually have to be ?

It's not made public to the members. Keep doing what you are doing and i am sure more access will become available to you in the coming months.  :thumbsup:

Offline catweazle

This has been asked many times.  The criteria are not published. Your contribution  level, good though it is  is probably below the required level.  Don't ask "how many?" as you won't be told.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
FFS you can't even post it on the already running thread on the subject.

Never mind on the dedicated forum issues thread.

These are not even counting the thread in off topic.
Well wow....up until Covid I'd made 8 reviews in 2 years, haven't punted since then, but still offered help and 'old' knowledge, most recently just last week.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=348312.msg3611703#msg3611703

And just last week checked out some reviews by a fellow member with no problems.

But now, tonight, I can't look through other users' reviews....

Weird....
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 02:42:19 pm by daviemac »

Offline Fuzzyduck

This has been asked many times.  The criteria are not published. Your contribution  level, good though it is  is probably below the required level.  Don't ask "how many?" as you won't be told.

It's also worth just accepting it for what it is and not becoming some entitled princess like this tit.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350022

Offline SOSPunter

FFS you can't even post it on the already running thread on the subject.

Never mind on the dedicated forum issues thread.

These are not even counting the thread in off topic.

Well I apologise for that, but how exactly would I know there are previous threads ?  What would I search on ?  Im relatively new to this site and still feeling my way around, so to speak.  I will try harder in the future

Offline SOSPunter

It's also worth just accepting it for what it is and not becoming some entitled princess like this tit.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350022

Heat getting to you mate ?  - rather a toxic response for such a simple error.  What happened to mutual respect for a fellow punter ?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Well I apologise for that, but how exactly would I know there are previous threads ?  What would I search on ?  Im relatively new to this site and still feeling my way around, so to speak.  I will try harder in the future
I'm presuming you can see the main forum pages and the UK Punting section at the top, if so then pinned to the top of that is the 'Post Forum issues here' thread and if you have a forum issue question then  is that not the place to start.   :unknown:

Also as your issue is in regard to the rules of the site looking down the list on the main UK Punting section there is a post entitled Site Rules, again reading that would have answered your question.

BTW you don't even need to be signed in to access and read the threads mentioned above. So possibly looking might be a way of you knowing there are other threads.   :unknown:

Offline contentguy

Searching for “minimum criteria” would have been a basic check, and would have been fruitful

Try it

Offline Fuzzyduck

Heat getting to you mate ?  - rather a toxic response for such a simple error.  What happened to mutual respect for a fellow punter ?

I was talking about the other fella, not you, and pointing out the pitfalls of behaving like a dick. Respect is earned, not a given. Mate.

Offline Al R

I’ve been around on here a bit longer than you and have the same restrictions. I don’t punt often either these days - I reviewed the last punt I had so it is what it is. It’s only fair that regular posters / reviewers have the most privileges.

Personally I don’t find it that much of a problem anyway tbh, just use the site as best you can, contribute when you get chance & review when you do punt. None of the restrictions prevent the site being of use, it just needs a little more effort.

Offline myothernameis

I suppose one downside to this, if some one is trolling on a thread, usually I like to view there post history, and gives you an idea, of the type of person we dealing with

Offline usroads

I’ve been around on here a bit longer than you and have the same restrictions. I don’t punt often either these days - I reviewed the last punt I had so it is what it is. It’s only fair that regular posters / reviewers have the most privileges.

Personally I don’t find it that much of a problem anyway tbh, just use the site as best you can, contribute when you get chance & review when you do punt. None of the restrictions prevent the site being of use, it just needs a little more effort.

+1 - Same here

Offline contentguy

I suppose one downside to this, if some one is trolling on a thread, usually I like to view there post history, and gives you an idea, of the type of person we dealing with

If you search for their name, you'll find posts where they've been quoted