Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks and Goodbye, At Least For Now.  (Read 14981 times)

Offline MrMatrix

I know you wont see this Smiths, but Im so pleased that a fellow punter has met the lady of his dreams, just great. They say theres someone out there for everyone. Well done mate, you will be missed :hi:

Online RedKettle

I know you wont see this Smiths, but Im so pleased that a fellow punter has met the lady of his dreams, just great. They say theres someone out there for everyone. Well done mate, you will be missed :hi:

Not sure he will be missed, as he is back!! This is an old thread mate that was revived when he returned to his shagging ways.

No fairy tale ending here.

:drinks:

Online webpunter

@MrM, please try & keep up  ;)

No fairytale however me thinks he will at least get a happy ending [or ten]

Not sure he will be missed, as he is back!! This is an old thread mate that was revived when he returned to his shagging ways.

Offline lillythesavage

Why are 95% of you assuming the relationship is over? You have no idea why he dipped again, most of us have punted during a relationship  :unknown:

Offline sparkus

But a furry tail happy ending perhaps :D

Offline MrMatrix

@MrM, please try & keep up  ;)

No fairytale however me thinks he will at least get a happy ending [or ten]
Only saw this thread today, so I commented. I guess once a punter always a punter.....
Sounded like he was getting a happy ending at home to me :D

Online RedKettle

Why are 95% of you assuming the relationship is over? You have no idea why he dipped again, most of us have punted during a relationship  :unknown:

I was not assuming that - especially as a married punter myself.  But in no fairy tale does the dashing prince leave the princess in the tower whilst he gets a BJ from a WG.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I was not assuming that - especially as a married punter myself.  But in no fairy tale does the dashing prince leave the princess in the tower whilst he gets a BJ from a WG.

Yep! nice thought tho;))...

Offline Home Alone

I'm catching up on threads so I'm skim-reading some of them, including this one, obvs. I read p.1 and then went to p. 4 to add my congrats.

Only to find that the optimism of p.1 has hit the brick wall of reality. Kinda sorry for you, Smiths; but if it wasn't to be, it wasn't to be. C'est la vie.

Online mr.bluesky

I'm catching up on threads so I'm skim-reading some of them, including this one, obvs. I read p.1 and then went to p. 4 to add my congrats.

Only to find that the optimism of p.1 has hit the brick wall of reality. Kinda sorry for you, Smiths; but if it wasn't to be, it wasn't to be. C'est la vie.

Home Alone where have you been  :unknown:  you were reported awol. Welcome back you've missed all the excitement.  :D

Offline smiths

Yes indeed, it wasnt to be as i found out.

Online mr.bluesky

Oh well you got the " at least for now" bit right .  :dash:

Offline sparkus

We've all been there.

Offline king tarzan

Only popping off will take 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅into permanent retirement...
Otherwise dream on if you can resist those gorgeous hotties who wiggle in our punting world
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Well.............he seems to walk out on half of his punts, perhaps he does the same in relationships

Offline king tarzan

Well.............he seems to walk out on half of his punts, perhaps he does the same in relationships

Handbags handbags now now
We don't want a cyber war 😂😂😂😂😂

Online Atrueyorkie

Woooow, I’m a cunt but wooow that’s a low blow  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Woooow, I’m a cunt but wooow that’s a low blow  :lol:

Scutty Vs smiths

North Vs south

Battle of England
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 12:34:42 pm by king tarzan »

Offline Steve2

A low blow from even you Scutty :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 06:13:06 pm by Steve2 »

Offline luv2kiss54

Home Alone where have you been  :unknown:  you were reported awol. Welcome back you've missed all the excitement.  :D

Very good to see your still with us Home Alone i wondered what had become of you  :hi:

Online webpunter

He's suffering from unconscious bias
Never gonna be able to catch smiffy
& punting in the likes of Blackpool & Preston  :scare:
Living around there thats enuf to make anyone a tad jealous of a UKP'er at the top of the review leaderboard
Successfully punting at will in the south east
After an epic punting career Smiffy has worn his heart on his sleeve when he mentioned his new burd, albeit that the wheels came orf
If you dont shoot you wont score & better to try & fail than fail to try 
Weird that a response full of vitreol
Me thinks a freudian slip, the above & that he hasn't even had a shooting opportunity in the 1st place

A low blow from even you Scutty :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

He's suffering from unconscious bias
Never gonna be able to catch smiffy
& punting in the likes of Blackpool & Preston  :scare:
Living around there thats enuf to make anyone a tad jealous of a UKP'er at the top of the review leaderboard
Successfully punting at will in the south east
After an epic punting career Smiffy has worn his heart on his sleeve when he mentioned his new burd, albeit that the wheels came orf
If you dont shoot you wont score & better to try & fail than fail to try 
Weird that a response full of vitreol
Me thinks a freudian slip, the above & that he hasn't even had a shooting opportunity in the 1st place

His comment made me laugh,  :D there is a reason for the vitriol, a previous clash on here. He is free to post what he wants within the rules, i appreciate your and others kind words. :thumbsup:

Offline Maak

That's most relationships these days,

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I was just getting round to posting my Congrats to you Smythie on finding the "One" and settling down then, BOOM.. :bomb:  4 months later your

back on the 'Whores'.  Looks like the thread 'Once a punter, ALWAYS a Punter' is fact.  We all unwittingly shag away our chance of ever settling down,

finding the one, riding off into the Sunset hand in hand.   Once money is paid, and Cock is in, there's no going back, for any of us...EVER! :lol:

Offline king tarzan

I was just getting round to posting my Congrats to you Smythie on finding the "One" and settling down then, BOOM.. :bomb:  4 months later your

back on the 'Whores'.  Looks like the thread 'Once a punter, ALWAYS a Punter' is fact.  We all unwittingly shag away our chance of ever settling down,

finding the one, riding off into the Sunset hand in hand.   Once money is paid, and Cock is in, there's no going back, for any of us...EVER! :lol:

Please refrain from using the word "whore" as some on here find it very offensive..

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Was meant to read, '4 months later and back on the "Horse", but came out a little cruder than intended :D

Online webpunter

Bless [ you ]
Don't be silly, its spelt hoor
Edit: or can be termed Roger

Please refrain from using the word "whore" as some on here find it very offensive..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 08:30:48 pm by webpunter »

Offline sparkus

Bless [ you ]
Don't be silly, its spelt hoor
Edit: or can be termed Roger

Maybe on Tyneside.

It's spelt brass around here.

Online webpunter

In Tyneside its difficult to differentiate between brass & slappers
Wearing skirts which resemble a wide belt  :yahoo:  [ in all weathers ]
Doesnt suit most of em  :scare:

Maybe on Tyneside.

It's spelt brass around here.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In Tyneside its difficult to differentiate between brass & slappers
Wearing skirts which resemble a wide belt  :yahoo:  [ in all weathers ]
Doesnt suit most of em  :scare:
Don't forget it's also 'illegal' for girls to wear a coat when out on the 'toon' as well especially in winter.  :D

Offline sparkus

Don't forget it's also 'illegal' for girls to wear a coat when out on the 'toon' as well especially in winter.  :D

Is that when it's brass monkeys? :D

Online webpunter

@DavieM  &  @SparK, quality  :lol:

Online webpunter

Edit:  waiting to see the order of the pics

On the 1st pic from the left the 1st & the 3rd look likely that they can withstand the cold
No. 2 - i would

2nd pic - both of em  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 11:51:30 pm by webpunter »

Offline chrishornx

Is that when it's brass monkeys? :D

particularly when it is brass monkeys

Offline smiths

I have concluded after trying that punting in my areas is no longer viable, far far too many low lifes now operating. So i have decided to stick with regulars which doesnt help UKP as i have reviewed them.

Thats not the point of UKP so good luck to all that have better luck than me but i am out, but i wish all punters better luck than i have had. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Online mr.bluesky

I have concluded after trying that punting in my areas is no longer viable, far far too many low lifes now operating. So i have decided to stick with regulars which doesnt help UKP as i have reviewed them.

Thats not the point of UKP so good luck to all that have better luck than me but i am out, but i wish all punters better luck than i have had. :thumbsup: :drinks:

285 reviews is one hell of a lot reviews posted over the years  :thumbsup:. Can't blame you for sticking to regulars from now on. Why waste good money on bad punts. With my punting budget now reduced I feel the same way. I have known a certain service provider for  over 20 years and although she has now "retired" I still see her on a regular basis.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Rule 8 - Account deletion
Do not post-resignation posts to announce you are leaving. Just logout and don't be a drama queen.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Rule 8 - Account deletion
Do not post-resignation posts to announce you are leaving. Just logout and don't be a drama queen.
Who do you think you are?? a wannabe moderator.   :unknown:  This thread was allowed by the mods when it was started in January so what gives you the right to start quoting rules now.   :unknown:

When you get to anywhere near the contributions Smiths has made to this site then you can start to make your mouth go, until then wind your neck in and ignore threads that don't interest you.

Offline Tomcat

I know the feeling smiths, I'm just now seeing Kiki on a regular basis what can you say that you haven't said before, doesn't help the UKP cause.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Reviews are crucial but not the only way you can contribute. I’ve long enjoyed your no histrionics, no-nonsense contributions to many punting-related threads. It would be a shame to lose a long-standing member with such a wealth of experience from the site completely.

Offline Home Alone

Reviews are crucial but not the only way you can contribute. I’ve long enjoyed your no histrionics, no-nonsense contributions to many punting-related threads. It would be a shame to lose a long-standing member with such a wealth of experience from the site completely.

Hear, hear; often a voice of sanity in our mad, mad world. :thumbsup: