Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which is better, regular WG?  (Read 4437 times)

Offline HoveA83

I've been seeing regular working girl for more than three years and she knows what I like and I don't even tell her, shes good and i always leave with a smile on my face, i always find myself spending more hours with her each time she tours to my area, but I was just wondering is it better to get close and more familiar with one working girl or go and see many.  i always get disappointed and compare others to my regular WG. but I'm single/divorced and feel that i should go and adventure .  which do you guys consider best and what do you think i should do?
Banned reason: Troll, fantasist - take your pick
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline pythondan

You sound like you are getting a bit too attached to this girl. I have been there and can relate to it.

To combat this burgeoning emotional attachment read some of her reviews to remind you that she just fucks for money and will do so with anyone with the required £££. She may act friendly towards you but it is a business arrangement so do not delude yourself otherwise.

Losing regulars can hurt - when my favourite girl retired it felt like a bereavement and it was worse because I could not discuss it with anyone. I doubt she gave me a second thought.

Offline Vice Admiral

I was just wondering is it better to get close and more familiar with one working girl or go and see many.  ...Which do you guys consider best and what do you think i should do?

With respect, I don't see much point in your seeking advice from others on this, since it's so much a matter of personal preference.  What works for you, works for you.  What's sauce for the goose is not necessarily sauce for the gander.

Topics on similar lines have often been aired on this site.  To simplify, there would appear to be three main approaches.

1.  There are some punters who "settle down" with one or more regulars, because that works best for them. 

2.  There are others who mix and match regulars with one-offs – with, of course, the possibility that some of the one-offs may turn out to be so satisfactory that they become regulars.

3.  And there are some punters whose firm principle is never to visit the same girl more than once.

De gustibus non est disputandum.

Offline willie loman

With respect, I don't see much point in your seeking advice from others on this, since it's so much a matter of personal preference.  What works for you, works for you.  What's sauce for the goose is not necessarily sauce for the gander.

Topics on similar lines have often been aired on this site.  To simplify, there would appear to be three main approaches.

1.  There are some punters who "settle down" with one or more regulars, because that works best for them. 

2.  There are others who mix and match regulars with one-offs – with, of course, the possibility that some of the one-offs may turn out to be so satisfactory that they become regulars.

3.  And there are some punters whose firm principle is never to visit the same girl more than once.

De gustibus non est disputandum.

dont think much could be usefully added to this post, if money is no object, regular and random, would seem the solution.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I've been seeing regular working girl for more than three years and she knows what I like and I don't even tell her, shes good and i always leave with a smile on my face, i always find myself spending more hours with her each time she tours to my area, but I was just wondering is it better to get close and more familiar with one working girl or go and see many.  i always get disappointed and compare others to my regular WG. but I'm single/divorced and feel that i should go and adventure .  which do you guys consider best and what do you think i should do?

No advice except from don't fall to EAS.

Offline HoveA83

Offline bob the knob

far better to have 2 or 3 regulars in rotation,  when one retires you still have the other 2 on the go and then start the search for a new reg.

Offline Pleasureseeker

i'm all for getting familiar with several WG's, it does sound like you are becoming too attached to your 'favourite girl'.  remember they are doing this for cash, not love ! 
Banned reason: Banned HoveA83 - multiple accounts

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
EAS?
External Link/Members Only

I do what I find best for me and leave others to punt in a way that suits them. At the minute I'm only seeing one, though there is one other I wouldn't hesitate in seeing again.

Online mr.bluesky

EAS?

EAS = Emotional attachment Syndrom. A topic that has been discussed on another thread in some depth.  :hi:

Offline Thephoenix

It's entirely up to you.
Why not do both?

Offline dubhcarr

I find best value OP is 70% regs (they usually last 5 yrs before retirement) and 30% newbies. works for me and spreads the risk. It is a shame when I lose a reg but in the 30% there is usually a replacement.   :hi:

Offline P Hughes

I found in some cases, that the more often I saw a girl, the more shambolic and poor the service became. Not all cases . I think they can begin to take you for granted and take advantage if your not the confrontational type. I remember one girl I started to see routinely and she was brilliant to start off with, but very quickly, during an hour session, she would spend at least 40 minutes talking about nothing in general trying to waste time. I would get under 15 minutes action in total. This happened twice in a row so I stopped seeing her.

Offline Subboy1980

I found in some cases, that the more often I saw a girl, the more shambolic and poor the service became. Not all cases . I think they can begin to take you for granted and take advantage if your not the confrontational type. I remember one girl I started to see routinely and she was brilliant to start off with, but very quickly, during an hour session, she would spend at least 40 minutes talking about nothing in general trying to waste time. I would get under 15 minutes action in total. This happened twice in a row so I stopped seeing her.

Same happened to me many years ago.  Kept seeing the wg became very familiar with each another.  To start with she was great.  However, as time passed by she took me for granted, happy to take my money but the service became boring and shit.  If I booked 1 hour your lucky if I got about 20 minutes of pleasure while she's just talking a load of non stop crap to pass time by (most of it lies)  Lesson learnt though, now I just see various wgs and it's so much better.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Hometown

Ive been punting for a few years now and almost never return for seconds. I figure with so many girls on offer, best to be adventurous and try as many as I can. Obviously I risk a negative experience once in awhile, I try to mitigated the risk with research but it happens  :thumbsdown:

Now I’m think am I the one missing out by not experiencing what’s it like to be a regular?  :timeout:

So my question is, in general does it get better if you keep cumming back for more  :rose: or is there no loyalty card in this game and the performance is basically the same no matter how many times you keep returning?

Offline Laudanum

It depends on what you prefer.

I had two regulars in 2007/2008 (both students, both long since stopped working). I always preferred seeing them to finding someone else I liked (bit hit or miss), but one of them left me in no doubt it was just a business transaction when I asked her what her real name was, and she just said it was something similar to her 'stage' name, and seemed a bit uncomfortable with me asking.

Offline Roman77

I used to see two to three regular WG's. The problem I found was when one started talking to the other and things became a little tense. After a while I realised I had more in common with the more mature lady and visited her more often. The other who was younger became annoyed and eventually blocked me. In the end it's a business transaction down to personal choice.
Personally I was lucky and feel comfortable seeing my regular WG, she knows what I enjoy and vice versa. Occasionally I get the urge to think about trying a new challenge but with finances being tight that's for another time. Best to do what you feel comfortable with and presently I'm more than happy with a regular experience.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 11:55:30 pm by Roman77 »

Offline whoya.kiddin

Good question.  I punted for a number of years before arriving at the conclusion that all my punting should be in service of a strong hotlist.  I think punting is kind of like eating out in restaurants - your far more likely to get something enjoyable by combing the know regulars with frequent experimentation.  If you only go to places you have not visited before you are less likely to find consistently good service and value.  Here the. analogy breaks down but I have also found I have been able to negotiate a service that reflects my tastes with regulars which is just not possible in a one off meeting.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 05:11:06 am by whoya.kiddin »

Offline whoya.kiddin

« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 05:13:16 am by whoya.kiddin »

Offline Home Alone

I used to see two to three regular WG's. The problem I found was when one started talking to the other and things became a little tense. After a while I realised I had more in common with the more mature lady and visited her more often. The other who was younger became annoyed and eventually blocked me. In the end it's a business transaction down to personal choice.
Personally I was lucky and feel comfortable seeing my regular WG, she knows what I enjoy and vice versa. Occasionally I get the urge to think about trying a new challenge but with finances being tight that's for another time. Best to do what you feel comfortable with and presently I'm more than happy with a regular experience.

I've not had that problem, but just over 10 years ago when my punting budget was a bit more stretched than it is today, I cut down my punting to one Regular a month on a rota basis. E.g. I saw girl 'A' in January, April, July & October; girl 'B' in February, May, August & November; while in each of the other 4 months, I saw a 'new-to-me' SP, 'auditioning for replacements' of the two Regulars when they retired as they inevitably did - and still do.

It's not something I do these days, but as we come to the state of punting in these - hopefully - post-pandemic days, it's one I may have to return to.

Offline Roman77

Sadly Home Alone the choice of local WG's in poor in NI as it's a small area and many know each other. Would love to have a reserve list of one or two.
Too many WG's who tour here are charging £120 for 30 mins and £200 for an hour and two locals have doubled their rates in the last month. Those prices are beyond my budget and even if it did consider it as a one off treat the girls services would need to be extra special. 

Offline PaulRuff

This does happen very often, time to move on when it does so.  These girls get very stale very quickly!

Offline Atrueyorkie

Very good question.

I think it’s good having a regular and do feel depending on the rapport established you can get better treatment and more favoured services. For example a sp cancelling another person so they can fit you in (preferred treatment) and without going into too much detail get services that others would struggle or not get at all (ymmv).

I have visited a couple who I could consider regulars and would say the relationship/aura is much more relaxed and we both know each other’s likes/boundaries as opposed to meeting someone for the first time.

I do love spreading my horizon but IMO it’s good to have a regular

Offline Jayj

It’s really a personal choice and only you can decide but from my own experience I recently got to attached to a girl it was in some way mutual she would spend her own time with me invite me for meals we had sex I didn’t pay for when we were at her home, if I meet her at “work” then I paid, when she stopped working she walked away left everything behind me included, my advice is potentially your going to be let down, as so many say here and which I wasn’t really open to at the time but it’s the truth any SP is first and foremost interested in the money that’s the reason they let you have sex anything else is secondary if you keep that in focus great enjoy the time together but never forget as soon as the £ stops so will the sex.

My advice find a few girls be friends enjoy each other’s company be kind to each other but ultimately when the payments stop so does the sex enjoy and don’t over think it 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 11:00:58 am by Jayj »

Offline lillythesavage

A bit of both, regs you enjoy and variety with new who take your fancy.  :unknown:

Offline PunterNumber69

A bit of both.

Regulars deliver what I like and then I see other SPs that catch my eye and who might be touring in my area. I prefer regulars as I often feel nervous when seeing someone new to me and the stress of getting into their venue, etc.  With a regular I feel less nervous and get into it more, which is fun. I have 2 or 3 regulars who I try to see fairly regularly.

Online Stevelondon

Over the years I certainly went back to see the same SP's a number of times. I guess you could say I had regulars.
But always liked the variety too.
I suppose the benefits of having a regular is that you know what your getting and the fact she is a reg means the service is obviously good otherwise you would not be going back.

I would say my last regular was the lovely Sexy_Desire, late of Kingston and now gone. Met her first of all in Raynes Park, then the two flats she had in Kingston.
I have to add. If there was a loyalty card system then she never told me about it  :D

On that note. I am sure I read on an ad somewhere that one or two massage type shops do a card system.
Chinese shop I used to go to did that.......takeaway only though  :D

Offline sunnyj

It depends on what you are looking for as a punter. I punt for variety and don't have regulars. I see a good service provider for max three times, after that I get bored and I move on.

Offline Punterperson1971

:timeout:I have a regular and I enjoy seeing her maybe once twice a month but sometimes I break it up by seeing with a wg I’ve seen before because none take my fancy or some new ones let me down like other week,the thing is the regular who I see has let me do things to her for her normal price ie: fuming,anal or strap on (on me) and even had a 3 some with her and her friend and fucked her friend on her own too,but never nothing like BB I’ve known her for years and still a good service.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 12:15:23 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Isn't this the same thread as this one also created yesterday:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313889.0

Personally I prefer seeing different WGs rather then a regular one. Can see it becoming too vanilla if you see the same person regularly.

There was a Chinese girl I saw a few years ago in Sheffield and saw her maybe 5 or 6 times over a month. She was very submissive, willing and good looking so was happy to see her as much as possible before she moved on.

Offline Kelgon85

I suppose with regulars, you know what you're getting. She knows what you want, you know what she wants. It’s a very open, honest "relationship". However, it can get a bit stale sometimes. Almost as if you're going through the motions if you see them too often. The excitement of seeing someone new is a great feeling, IMO, and you obviously don't get that with a regular. Its almost like you're going to see a friend. 

Online alabama1

I suppose with regulars, you know what you're getting. She knows what you want, you know what she wants. It’s a very open, honest "relationship". However, it can get a bit stale sometimes. Almost as if you're going through the motions if you see them too often. The excitement of seeing someone new is a great feeling, IMO, and you obviously don't get that with a regular. Its almost like you're going to see a friend.

I 100% agree with you.  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Isn't this the same thread as this one also created yesterday:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313889.0

Personally I prefer seeing different WGs rather then a regular one. Can see it becoming too vanilla if you see the same person regularly.

There was a Chinese girl I saw a few years ago in Sheffield and saw her maybe 5 or 6 times over a month. She was very submissive, willing and good looking so was happy to see her as much as possible before she moved on.
Yes exactly the same, no point in two so merged.

Offline intheshadow

I think you have to be careful getting too close with some WG, my friend went to china and ended up marrying one, 7 years later, she left him and their daughter who is autistic, because she wanted to find a 'rich man' and now he has moved back to the uk with his daughter,  two years on she makes no attempt to contact her daughter , he told me that he didn't see it coming which is unbelievable.   he's either very naive, or she played a great game.

Offline intheshadow

Id like to add i have 3 regulars, which is perfect they know my likes and i can easily communicate with them.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 01:57:59 pm by intheshadow »

Offline HoveA83

I think you have to be careful getting too close with some WG, my friend went to china and ended up marrying one, 7 years later, she left him and their daughter who is autistic, because she wanted to find a 'rich man' and now he has moved back to the uk with his daughter,  two years on she makes no attempt to contact her daughter , he told me that he didn't see it coming which is unbelievable.   he's either very naive, or she played a great game.

Any man willing to marry a WG doesn't love himself enough.

Offline FiveKnuckles

i haven't been around long enough to have a 'regular' as yet. 

when I find one that I like fucking and we can laugh, I will go back and try new positions like standing, spoons, piledrive, etc. 
I'm paying to fuck her so want more than; oral, cg, mish, doggy and out the door.

Offline Pleasureseeker

You must not be human, i know how it feels when your regular WG that you've known for years suddenly disappears or retires, its a horrible feeling. maybe this man was in a foreign country and felt lonely especially in China, and this girl gave him what he needed.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 02:22:21 pm by Pleasureseeker »

Offline LLPunting

Id like to add i have 3 regulars, which is perfect they know my likes and i can easily communicate with them.

6 months... 3 regulars...  you know the drill.

Offline LLPunting

Judgemental much?  What do you think of yourself for having to pay women to fuck with you?

Offline Milansky

Each month I try to visit one regular and also try someone new. Best of both really, you get the one who knows you best and what you like and then you get to fuck someone else  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

You must not be human, i know how it feels when your regular WG that you've known for years suddenly disappears or retires, its a horrible feeling. maybe this man was in a foreign country and felt lonely especially in China, and this girl gave him what he needed.

That's a little harsh, but it does give an interesting insight into OP's psyche, i.e. EAS isn't particularly an issue for him. He's found one girl that services his needs and has asked what other's do. Clearly he hasn't thought through the scenario that she retires or stops touring.

As others have said, the original question isn't a particularly good one.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Judgemental much?  What do you think of yourself for having to pay women to fuck with you?

:lol: :D

Offline PR67

While it is good walking in knowing what kind of service you're going to get, for me nothing beats chapping on a door of a girl I've never met before knowing my dick will be inside her in a few minutes. Sure it can go downhill fast with a new SP, especially one not reviewed on here, but I still prefer the surprise element.

Offline Fuzzyduck

While it is good walking in knowing what kind of service you're going to get, for me nothing beats chapping on a door of a girl I've never met before knowing my dick will be inside her in a few minutes. Sure it can go downhill fast with a new SP, especially one not reviewed on here, but I still prefer the surprise element.

Sure I hear you, its fun meeting someone new. However, technology has made going for variety a whole lot easier today with access to AW, reviews, pics, online maps etc.. compared to when I started punting. Then, all you had was a phone number and whatever lies the maid told you on the phone. I don't really miss those times.

Offline Elwaz74

Good question.  I punted for a number of years before arriving at the conclusion that all my punting should be in service of a strong hotlist.  I think punting is kind of like eating out in restaurants - your far more likely to get something enjoyable by combing the know regulars with frequent experimentation.  If you only go to places you have not visited before you are less likely to find consistently good service and value.  Here the. analogy breaks down but I have also found I have been able to negotiate a service that reflects my tastes with regulars which is just not possible in a one off meeting.
I totally concur with whoya.kiddin as that is also my punting philosophy, my regulars have been predictable, know in the past and will travel long distances to meet with me, my hotlist is comprehensive and updated regularly. I most click to make any meet worth my while, all first time meets are short just in case even after the vetting process and anyone afraid of emotional attachment should avoid regulars  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 03:18:24 pm by daviemac »

Offline Payyourwaymate

I can answer that....I think I am great and love myself very much as I am prepared to go to any means for myself, I deserve no less  :lol:.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I totally concur with whoya.kiddin as that is also my punting philosophy, my regulars have been predictable, know in the past and will travel long distances to meet with me, my hotlist is comprehensive and updated regularly. I most click to make any meet worth my while, all first time meets are short just in case even after the vetting process and anyone afraid of emotional attachment should avoid regulars  :dash:

All this wisdom yet nothing really shared of any value. Are you a management consultant?

Offline Punterperson1971

Well your hotlist must be  very very short in your time on here

Offline LLPunting

I can answer that....I think I am great and love myself very much as I am prepared to go to any means for myself, I deserve no less  :lol:.

Dude, your self-love is awe-inspiring.
So many of us just earn a crust and spend it on entertainment...