Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishPhoebe - Derby DE22  (Read 3235 times)

leicesterdude

For what it's worth.

I'd book her based on her pictures on adult work.

I wouldn't book her based on that YouTube video.

So I guess I get what the president is saying here.

Offline RedKettle

she has been on my HL for a while - however just noticed that out of all the positive reviews about 5 from same reviewer, which impacts on the overall picture for me.

fair play on the OP for the cancellation fee - whilst I can see a negative being harsh to be fair he had a negative experience so a negative is right, whatever the reason really.  (I would probably have gone neutral but I can agree with him.)

I think still on my HL but others ahead.

Offline RedKettle

Indeed we do, particularly it would appear, in the East Mids as there seems to be quite an army of white knights in the area....

tcm

TCM

As I said before you are a hero of mine on here - so no intention to be confrontational at all!!

From memory (I have not looked back to check) I recall that nobody actually criticised  your EM review at all, we all said fair enough.  It was only when some stupid argument blew up about the timing on something Mandy did afterwards (to be honest I do not even recall the details I lost interest at that point) that a row between punters erupted.

IMO there are not loads of WKs in EM, just a group of punters who enjoy some banter and sharing negative and positive information about the local WGs.  Some, like me, probably are too easily provoked by the usual crowd.

Anyway all the best and hope that you return to the EM for a punt in 2016.

RK