Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby massage  (Read 7838 times)

Stimpy

Hi quick question has anyone tried to get fbsm of a ee girl working around Derby , I'm not looking for fs just a good massage with he , I've spoken to Karolina who will do massage with he but that's it External Link/Members Only , ideally looking for somebody to do b2b or at least remove some kit , I have been favouring the Thais but fancy a change any help I have tried searching reviews of karolina but come up with nought ,ta

Offline discerningguy

You can see Natasha Black for a naked massage with he, but nothing more.

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Here's a better idea  External Link/Members Only   Have been a few times.  You feel a million $ when the masseuse hops in the jacuzzi bath before the massage bit and sits between your legs, slowly soaping you up and wanking you off.  Deffo no FS as far as i can see - the the topic of the thread is massage so should fit the bill

Stimpy

I'll take a look ta ,bubbles looks like it could be entertaining but busy shop front opposite station puts me off a bit

Offline jjmassagehunter

Here's a better idea  External Link/Members Only   Have been a few times.  You feel a million $ when the masseuse hops in the jacuzzi bath before the massage bit and sits between your legs, slowly soaping you up and wanking you off.  Deffo no FS as far as i can see - the the topic of the thread is massage so should fit the bill

how much did you end up paying, very different place would like to visit there?

Offline Turtle Z

I'll take a look ta ,bubbles looks like it could be entertaining but busy shop front opposite station puts me off a bit

Its not really a busy shop front. Been loads of times with no problems apart from girls being pushy asking for tips.

Offline webpunter

how much did you end up paying, very different place would like to visit there?

It was a couple of years ago.  There is the door fee & then if you want the room upgrade its more.  Details on the website.  Recall i paid about 80 or 90 for the hour all in [jacuzzi, B2B massage and HE] on the couple of times i've been there.  Sure there are cheaper places & cheaper options in the same place - like standard room with massage table & shower.  I thought fuck it - in for a penny ... etc.  Worth it to have a nice room with big bath.  Deffo a safe place to be in.  Sure they have security lined up if needed - although it wasn't visible

Maybe not the best place to walk out of late at night if this kind of thing concerns you.  I just had cash on me [as had pre booked] so no worries on this front.  You do get a few groups of 'locals' hanging around if you know what i mean.  Maybe sizing up people - who knows.  Just keep your wits about you & it should be fine.  After all its right out the front of the train station with people around / taxis picking up & dropping off etc

Enough people not to be noticed etc.  Tho i'm not from the area so no issues being seen by anyone.  On my 1st visit i dropped by earlier in the day - as i was in the area so made a special stop.  Went in - made appt + offered to pay entrance up front for appt later.  They said no need - but least they knew i was serious about rocking up later.  The 2nd time i booked over the phone & said i'd been before - booking the same girlie

There is also a sister parlour in Nottingham - some of the girls work at both.  I got the impression that Derby is better than Nottingham - but this wasn't a massive 'sell' by the girlie concerned.  She just said that the rooms etc were nicer in Derby generally.  Here's the link: External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

smithie1000

Hi quick question has anyone tried to get fbsm of a ee girl working around Derby , I'm not looking for fs just a good massage with he , I've spoken to Karolina who will do massage with he but that's it External Link/Members Only , ideally looking for somebody to do b2b or at least remove some kit , I have been favouring the Thais but fancy a change any help I have tried searching reviews of karolina but come up with nought ,ta

Don't bother, I went today, her text said 35mins? for £30.  Anyway gets there and its a massage table in the front room with some music.

It took her a while to get her stuff together as she said she was warming up the oil. She poured hot oil on me made me jump, the back massage was not very good and it included a little rimming.

She said turn over and poured loads of oil on it and started straight away with a little massage for 30 sec's then straight into it.  I was not quite hard at first but got there, she has a very good technique by rubbing just at the top and very fast(I like that).  The whole thing was over in 15 mins so not pleased about that.  I would not recommend her and defo wont be going back.

smithie1000

Don't bother, I went today, her text said 35mins? for £30.  Anyway gets there and its a massage table in the front room with some music.

It took her a while to get her stuff together as she said she was warming up the oil. She poured hot oil on me made me jump, the back massage was not very good and it included a little rimming.

She said turn over and poured loads of oil on it and started straight away with a little massage for 30 sec's then straight into it.  I was not quite hard at first but got there, she has a very good technique by rubbing just at the top and very fast(I like that).  The whole thing was over in 15 mins so not pleased about that.  I would not recommend her and defo wont be going back.

I text her just and she said sorry, she went to wash her hands but when she came back in I was getting dressed so maybe she was going to finish with another massage, my mistake about the time.

Stimpy

I text her just and she said sorry, she went to wash her hands but when she came back in I was getting dressed so maybe she was going to finish with another massage, my mistake about the time.

I was just about to reply on the west mids thread , I did speak to her but massage And he was all that was on offer and she didn't really describe herself so gave it a miss and headed to see Scarlett in birmingham ,I'll keep searching around Derby somebody decent will turn up , wouldn't reccomend pimdow (I'll try and find a link) not a bad massage and toplesss b2b was order of the day followed by ow but just wasn't great probably in her 40's with big pants pulled over her stretch marked belly ,she was probably not a bad looking girl 15 years ago

smithie1000

she offered my £10 off, so £20 but now thanks, I forgot to say she was far away so you could not touch her.

there are one or two that I have been to in the Derby area and I have been to Bubbles and chose the receptionist as she had a hot body the others looked bad.

Stimpy

smithie1000

Hi, no but I will have a go.
Been here today for nice massage with OWO and HE, older lady but very nice person and got lots of experience too

johnnyboy61

Been here today for nice massage with OWO and HE, older lady but very nice person and got lots of experience too

#
If you're into it IMHO well worth the extra £30p/h for the GFE, although I must admit I've not had her Massage + HE.  Mara has been well reviewed on here previously.  Yes she is older, but as you say a lovely lady and she has the body of someone half her age, not to mention her sexy Austrian accent.

smithie1000

Smithie have  you tried this one at all

texted her tonight and asked how much to come to mine, no answer

Offline sqs91

Got a mate who's used bubbles spa many a time and he's always raving about it. Never used it myself but after hearing his recommendations it certainly sounds like it's worth a visit

Stimpy

texted her tonight and asked how much to come to mine, no answer

Tried phoning and dropped a text message today no response either  , time to look elsewhere

smithie1000

Offline j122

Now offering massage again after taking time off to do cam only

smithie1000

Now offering massage again after taking time off to do cam only

No OWO on her new adultwork profile

Offline webpunter

Just seen this post.  Look like a fit milf & good VFM.  Any extra £ for the OWO ?  Also does she do B2B during the massage