Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkyChloe20 - Lincoln  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Tommo66

Wondered if anyone has seen this one? Her feedback seems to be building up and she's a 100 an hour offer on.

Offline Gplincs

100 half hour also she is in sheffield and in the only pic on the profile she is not in an uk house/flat

Offline Tommo66

She was showing in Lincoln and 100 an hour offer the other day. I sent her an aw message which hasn't been read think I'm wasting my time.

Offline Lincs.man1

She looks to be one of a group of girls who look to be dodgy.

Offline Gplincs

Offline John the Sextist

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262382.0

Maybe after reading this review it will stop anyone attempting  a booking!!

Pulled a knife out on a disabled punter whilst on a stair lift ffs, it could have easily been a fuckin crime scene!!

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Whipthatbooty

Is this the one who robbed a disabled punter? Hope she gets put behind bars. Do not visit OP!!

Offline John the Sextist

100 half hour also she is in sheffield and in the only pic on the profile she is not in an uk house/flat

How the fuck can you tell the house or flat is not in the UK????, you've got me with that one.

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline NickyBobby

How the fuck can you tell the house or flat is not in the UK????, you've got me with that one.

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Maybe gplincs is an expert on door handles?  :unknown:

Offline Gplincs

I could be wrong... but based on doors and ceramics it doesn't seems UK...

Offline BeetleJames

The light switch doesn't look right for the UK either

Offline John the Sextist

The light switch doesn't look right for the UK either

You have better eyes than me cos for the life of me I can't see no fuckin light switch  :D :D :lol: :lol:

Offline MajorPayne

You have better eyes than me cos for the life of me I can't see no fuckin light switch  :D :D :lol: :lol:
+1

Offline j122

I think they've mistaken the door latch under her arm as a light switch.... Though as said from the tiles & door I can see why they think it's outside of the UK

Offline BeetleJames

I think they've mistaken the door latch under her arm as a light switch....

No, opposite side, behind her.  It's a white block on the wall to the left of the photo.  Only a side view, I've cropped it out and added the pic - eyes are no good but I'm using a tv as a screen.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 06:38:01 pm by BeetleJames »

Offline j122

No, opposite side, behind her.  It's a white block on the wall to the left of the photo.  Only a side view, I've cropped it out and added the pic - eyes are no good but I'm using a tv as a screen.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Ah right, yeah.