Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amysensualtouch Wigston  (Read 730 times)

Offline Ste1977

Anyone have any experience here? I looked around for reviews but cannot find anything solid. Sounds like something I would like but kind of put off by lack of reviews and convoluted booking. Would be good to hear from anyone with first hand knowledge.

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

For all first-time bookings I do require a deposit of £30 to be paid through our website. This ensures your authenticity and covers my time should you change your mind and cancel altogether. We do not take cash deposits.

That never goes down well.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 11:20:22 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline MajorPayne

For all first-time bookings I do require a deposit of £30 to be paid through our website. This ensures your authenticity and covers my time should you change your mind and cancel altogether. We do not take cash deposits.

Personally I'd avoid a SP who wanted money in advance.

I notice she has condoms on her wish list but states she doesn't do oral or penetrative sex . . .

Offline MajorPayne

Anyone have any experience here? I looked around for reviews but cannot find anything solid. Sounds like something I would like but kind of put off by lack of reviews and convoluted booking. Would be good to hear from anyone with first hand knowledge.

There have been some related posts about Amy.

I saw Amy when she was living in the Queens Road area of Leicester.
I've had better for the money.
No more than a FBSM with HE.
Also this will be of interest to you all.
Copy and paste this link into your browser...

Amy's web site which basically states the same as AW but with a bit more including the "Sun" information

Offline Ste1977

Thanks for the replies. I did see the other threads but could not really get a feel from the comments whether it was worth it or not. I will keep it on the back burner.