Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhead_Pleasure (Jules)- Liverpool  (Read 685 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7448043) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Boates

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication: Very good, initially through AW approximately one week in advance then text messages nearer the time.

The Lady: Fantastic figure, as per her photos, quoted age of 36 is probably about right.

The Meeting: Happened a few months ago, I'm fairly certain I paid £120 for one hour (Incall & Outcall the same) but now she's showing £135 for either.

Greeted by Jules who was wearing a simple dress, made no effort to "Glam up" or dress as per my request. Facially, I didn't find her attractive.

Paid the fee and straight away she stripped completely naked to reveal a very nice body.

Went through the usual vanilla motions, which was fine by me. RO,FK, FS and OW which I knew would be the case, I did ask in the hope of OWO but unavailable.

Her selling point was that she does like 'A' Levels so we did indulge in this during our time together.

Jules is a friendly lady, I did enjoy her company but she's not one I would return to..... I think I'd describe her as Marmite.  ;)

Offline Smoothballs

Tried arranging something with this one. Sent email off then zilch. Seems hit and miss.