Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katarina Quinn - Edinburgh Anyone seen or recognise her.  (Read 2175 times)

Offline misplaced marbles

Been massively uninspired by AW for ages but saw this profile pop up.  Only been on for a few days.  Couple of feedbacks left but I've learnt not to pay much attention to AW reviews over the years.  One does mention that they saw her under a different profile in the past so was wondering if anyone recognises her or has seen her.  Prices are sensible and she looks super cute.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online qetzl

Her first account was started and deleted earlier this week. She's a bit of a nightmare to get hold of, doesn't respond well to emails.

Offline FBman78

Hope she is real kinda like the look of her.

Her first account was started and deleted earlier this week. She's a bit of a nightmare to get hold of, doesn't respond well to emails.

Thanks for that.  Will give it a shot and see what happens.

Offline michaelteam

Please keep us posted!!!

Will do. She’s not read the mail as yet

Offline Cactus

I exchanged a few emails with her over the weekend, looked good, then the profile vanished.  Communication was very slow to start with, but once initial contact was made, conversation flowed back and forth nicely.  Was going to get her round for an outcall at mine, but schedules never quite matched up on the day I wanted.

See she's back now, I'll perhaps look at her again.

Offline Tall and Tattooed

I had a booking organised for yesterday afternoon.  I got bumped.  I can only assume 1 of 2 things....someone called in looking for a longer booking at the same time, or she’s not real.  I’m rebooked for Saturday.  See how we go

Offline TKovac

Now saying she is stopping on Saturday. Perhaps thinks that tall and tattooed will ruin her for all other men
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thethreefs

had a booking today, all set up.

shes ghosted!

odd.

Offline TKovac

Yeah she is either one of the flakiest whores we have seen or a scam.  Can't figure out the scam unless she (or I guess he) gets there kicks out of blokes emailing for sex
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ally McFeel

I met her recently. Got a blowie in my car off her.

A wee bit bigger than the pictures suggest but she's a nice lass and she gives pretty good head.

Was a bit of a faff to organise.

1234567HI

Her AW Profile name has changed again!

Been trying to set up a meet for Sat so will report back if it happens. 

Offline Tall and Tattooed

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand she’s gone

1234567HI

Sent a WhatsApp message asking if she was still up for tonight, eventually replied saying yes.  Also replied to say let her know once I was at her hotel.  I let her know then nothing from her, seen she was online on WhatsApp but she never read my messages, still hasn’t read or replied. 

Offline Clattypats

She's obviously seen this thread and downed her profile  :wackogirl:

Why would anyone waste their time getting fucked about off that!... :wackogirl: :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

They get fucked off at anything or nothing. Must be genetic. Had a prossie go awol once cos I gave her a good review. She’s probably read the thread, seen she’s fat, unable to use modern appliances such as a phone in a courteous manner, and decided to become someone else, just like that after she’s scoped your whatsapp contacts, decided it’s your fault she’s fat, cos she’s obviously a size 8 unless anyone complains.  :sarcastic: