Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CIM - are there degrees of risk?  (Read 8589 times)

Offline TTGR

Read a SP review and reported habit of DT mouth pies and swallows.

Gonorrhoea and STDs like the back of the throat. I wonder if this habit is placing an SP and therefore punters at higher risk?

I love OWO and a CIM finish but tongue/lip/cheek sucking action on the helmet at the climax, not cumming deep down the throat.

Just wondering if anyone feels there is a logic in this or do you e.g. prefer swallowers and to cum DT?

TailSeeker

The risk right now is mainly theoretical. It's reported as a possible risk, but the problem is there's no way of knowing if someone has contracted something genitally through OWO or penetrative sex. We rely purely on people being honest.

And I don't really have to give that many examples for how people lie to throw those numbers in doubt (doctors can attest to how often patients lie about certain items being up their arse - "I just tripped and fell on it." Despite these being potatoes, light bulbs, remote controls, etc). Some are likely honest about the avenue of STD transmission, but because scientists can't be in the bedroom, there's no way of knowing the exact numbers.

Can it happen? Yes theoretically, the risk however is low. I would say take a figure for female to male transmission (bare) and quarter it for a top level. We know HIV doesn't work that way. But herpes and syphillis are the main concerns and aren't effected by that dip. However 70% of the population will have had cold cores by 30, 90% exposed by 50 to herpes. Syphillis requires the rash (may be in the mouth rather than just external).

Gonnorhea and chlamydia are more interesting, some work has shown they're self limiting (stay in the throat and resolve themselves, not in the mouth). HPV in the throat seems to be mostly self limiting (and actually a positive to get, throat cancers with HPV in the cells are less deadly and easier to treat than non-HPV related cancers, bizarre considering they lead to a worse outcome for cervical and anal cancers, but it looks like they inhibit cancers in the throat).

Offline nbarnes

I like a nice suck on the helmet with lots of eye contact just before the (borat) romance explosion :)

I like it in the mouth, not DT.
Nothing sexier than being shown your come in the SPs mouth before she swallows it like a good girl :)

Surely the risk is very low indeed. I think a few SPs have been very unlucky with some sort of oral infection after drinking gallons of come - before they've moved to OW.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Gonorrhea and chlamydia wise, I have been told at DSE that even owo itself is a risk for both punter and the provider. It is always penis to mouth and mouth to penis transmission. The bacteria is already present in precum. Use mouthwash immediately after the act of owo/cim/dt will help ( so I have been told at DSE too).

I think it’s wise for both punters and providers to assess what levels of risk they are able to take. Either as a precaution or from experience. Punters should not get upset with providers had they contracted anything because it is the risk they accept and providers can’t be responsible for their health choices.

Regular testing is necessary for both punters and providers who indulge in owo even if no symptoms are present.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:44:34 pm by Rose_128 »

marlboro20

Deep throating a SP carries more risk tham OWO... the viruses inhabit back of the throat

Offline scutty brown

FWIW, I got chlamydia and gonnorhea from a little romanian girl, and also tested positive for gonnorhea in the throat. It can only have  come from RO, probably on her. So........if I can get it from RO its a good bet a girl can get it from sucking cock.
Interestingly I had two courses of antibiotics but still tested positive, possibly due to dead cell debris in the throat. Quite disturbing at the time, but a few weeks later I tested clear: the consultant reckoned it was self-limiting in the throat, and my case suggested the theory was correct.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
FWIW, I got chlamydia and gonnorhea from a little romanian girl, and also tested positive for gonnorhea in the throat. It can only have  come from RO, probably on her. So........if I can get it from RO its a good bet a girl can get it from sucking cock.
Interestingly I had two courses of antibiotics but still tested positive, possibly due to dead cell debris in the throat. Quite disturbing at the time, but a few weeks later I tested clear: the consultant reckoned it was self-limiting in the throat, and my case suggested the theory was correct.

Sorry to hear:/

Lots of gums don’t want to provide throat swabs for heterosexual males for number of reasons.
It’s lots rare for them to have it in the throat than for females and also you cannot pass it onto them whilst doing reverse oral kissing/licking etc it just sits there and is self limiting but not from down below.

Apparently it takes a few weeks for the DNA to clear. So wise to wait getting retested otherwise you can get a false positive.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:01:01 pm by Rose_128 »

TailSeeker

Getting anything from RO is practically unheard of. Multiple Women who sleep with women studies have shown that. STDs in women genitally sit high up, cervix and beyond, it's why so few women show symptoms.

As even health bodies say, it's "possible" but studies haven't born it out. I suspect you are lying or forgetting something (sucking your/their fingers after fingering, more chance, but oral, little to no).

Offline scutty brown

................Apparently it takes a few weeks for the DNA to clear. So wise to wait getting retested otherwise you can get a false positive.

that's obviously what happened in my case, but some of the staff there seemed not to be aware........at the time I was worried about resistant strains, happily that wasn't the case

Offline MrMatrix

So was this picked up on a routine test or did you have your suspicions things weren't right and had a test, if so what were the symptoms.

Tailseeker do the GUM clinic test for HPV in the throat. I was under the impression that there are many types of HPV and they only test for the usual suspects.
PS- Dont tell Ali Katt I've asked you a question .... :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:17:26 pm by MrMatrix »

TailSeeker

I like a nice suck on the helmet with lots of eye contact just before the (borat) romance explosion :)

I like it in the mouth, not DT.
Nothing sexier than being shown your come in the SPs mouth before she swallows it like a good girl :)

Surely the risk is very low indeed. I think a few SPs have been very unlucky with some sort of oral infection after drinking gallons of come - before they've moved to OW.

It is incredibly low, rates are at fractions of what penetrative sex revels (even claimed protected penetrative sex reveals).

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Sorry to hear this Scutty. Do you still do RO? And do you now have OW, or OWO?

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
that's obviously what happened in my case, but some of the staff there seemed not to be aware........at the time I was worried about resistant strains, happily that wasn't the case

At least it’s not painful in the throat but better luck to you of course.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:16:16 pm by Rose_128 »

TailSeeker

So was this picked up on a routine test or did you have your suspicions things weren't right and had a test, if so what were the symptoms.

Tailseeker do the GUM clinic test for HPV in the throat. I was under the impression that there are many types of HPV and they only test for the usual suspects.

HPV isn't tested for in the throat, for men or women, as it requires a tissue section. It's also not worth doing, HPV in the throat has been shown in multiple studies to actually lead to cancers being less deadly in that area. Increases survival rates by about a third.

Offline scutty brown

Getting anything from RO is practically unheard of. Multiple Women who sleep with women studies have shown that. STDs in women genitally sit high up, cervix and beyond, it's why so few women show symptoms.

As even health bodies say, it's "possible" but studies haven't born it out. I suspect you are lying or forgetting something (sucking your/their fingers after fingering, more chance, but oral, little to no).

Sorry tailey, but I must be the exception to the rule. I'll accept that its rare, but I also suspect that in most cases where it happens it doesn't get tested for - and the self-limiting behaviour clears it before its diagnosed. As has already been said, throat testing in heterosexual males doesn't happen often. I found it interesting at the time that the senior staff there believed me, while one of the junior doctors more or less accused me of being a closet gay, so you're not the only one who thinks that way. She was rapidly disabused of that idea!
It happened, accept it.

Offline scutty brown

Sorry to hear this Scutty. Do you still do RO? And do you now have OW, or OWO?

Still do RO and receive OWO.
You can argue that I should have been warned off her - when I got her knickers off she had a whiff of kippers, but went ahead anyway. Strong sign of bacterial vaginosis which I should have heeded

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Well BV itself is not contagious. Men don’t get BV. Apart from the offensive smell it doesn’t mean the provider/civvy has an std....It was just bad luck and girl obviously didn’t look after herself enough.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:29:42 pm by Rose_128 »

TailSeeker

Sorry tailey, but I must be the exception to the rule. I'll accept that its rare, but I also suspect that in most cases where it happens it doesn't get tested for - and the self-limiting behaviour clears it before its diagnosed. As has already been said, throat testing in heterosexual males doesn't happen often. I found it interesting at the time that the senior staff there believed me, while one of the junior doctors more or less accused me of being a closet gay, so you're not the only one who thinks that way. She was rapidly disabused of that idea!
It happened, accept it.

May very well be so, I would suspect either a false positive (does happen) or a more advanced long-term infection on the woman, if there was no evidence of homosexual behaviour. Mostly as woman to woman infection orally is pretty much unheard of. But that may be because lesbians are more likely to point out a chance than punters are.

Offline scutty brown

I had green pus coming out of my cock within 3/4 days of shagging her (yes it was bareback, I was stupid, but lets not divert the thread over that). Told the doctor who saw me that I shagged roms and thais and she ordered the full gamut of tests, including throat. Interestingly on subsequent tests they've been less keen on doing the throat swab

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Ah I didn’t realise you did bareback.
I thought you caught it from owo itself. Well unfortunately that’s to be expected:/

Offline scutty brown

Well BV itself is not contagious. Men don’t get BV. Apart from the offensive smell it doesn’t mean the provider/civvy has an std....It was just bad luck and girl obviously didn’t look after herself enough.

It can be a symptom related to both chlamydia and gonnorhea. Possibly a secondary infection

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
I think having BV increases the likelihood of catching std during unprotected penetration but Bv is apparently very common amongst women. Some people are just more prone to it than others.
Really doesn’t mean they have an std. but of course it was the case here.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:40:05 pm by Rose_128 »

Offline scutty brown

Ah I didn’t realise you did bareback.........................

I did then, not now. Lesson learned.
But whether I barebacked her or not, the throat infection came from RO. Of course you can argue correctly that her infections were the result of her previous barebacking

TailSeeker

I think having BV increases the likelihood of catching std during unprotected penetration but Bv is apparently very common amongst women. Some people are just more prone to it than others.
Really doesn’t mean they have an std. but of course it was the case here.

BV doesn't really increase the risk of STDs, it's just a bacterial upset. The level of increase of risk are a fraction of a percent.

TailSeeker

I had green pus coming out of my cock within 3/4 days of shagging her (yes it was bareback, I was stupid, but lets not divert the thread over that). Told the doctor who saw me that I shagged roms and thais and she ordered the full gamut of tests, including throat. Interestingly on subsequent tests they've been less keen on doing the throat swab

That's a little suspicious on results then, did they explicitly say oral infection, or just infection? As infection just means somewhere, oral or genital infection is more specific. Your symptoms clearly note a genital infection, but oral not at all.

Throat is generally not ordered for men as studies have shown cunalingus isn't a transfer vector for STDs outside of herpes and syphillis. I'm not meaning to dismiss, but you're not being so clear on what you've done and what the tests showed. A little clarity would be helpful, you clearly had ghonnorehea, but did they specify if it was oral or genital?

I ask doctors aren't always clear on which test areas are positive, just that one came in positive. No fault of yours, just theirs if they didn't specify.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
He said he had green discharge coming out of urethra ( green is usually gonorrhoea ), so definitely genital and he says he caught it orally too from RO? I guess he had two tests done.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 09:06:05 pm by Rose_128 »

TailSeeker

He said he had green discharge coming out of urethra ( green is usually gonorrhoea ), so definitely genital and he says he caught it orally too from RO? I guess he had two tests done.

Two tests done doesn't mean two positives. Speaking from experience, doctors can be pretty poor at conveying results. Hell, even scientists can. Fallen foul of it myself in trying to qualify what my results meant.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
If he had a throat swab then I believe the results are pretty clear. The throat naturally contains a lot of bacteria and constantly clears itself. I get a sore throat sometimes like anyone else but when it go for tests it’s negative throat wise which means the tests look for specific dna related to gonorrhea and chlamydia. So if you have a positive throat swab for one of these ( or both ) it can’t be mistaken for anything else. Like strep / staph.Sorry I am not a scientist.... :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 09:24:02 pm by Rose_128 »

Offline scutty brown

How do I get this across to you, you seem determined to deny what happened.
There were a series of tests. On the first visit I tested positive in my penis for both chlamydia and gonnorhea. These were found by both visual and DNA. At the same time a throat swab found a gonnorhea infection, this was a DNA test.
I went back two weeks later and the tests were repeated. Penis was clear, throat DNA swab still showed infected (the results took a week to come back). Was put on another course of antibiotics, two weeks later a DNA swab in the throat was still positive. The consultant decided not to use a third course, but believed the infection would self limit. After another four weeks a fourth throat swab proved her correct: it was cleared.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 09:42:41 pm by scutty brown »

Offline londonpunter1

I get a sore throat sometimes like anyone else but when it go for tests it’s negative throat wise which means the tests look for specific dna related to gonorrhea and chlamydia. So if you have a positive throat swab for one of these ( or both ) it can’t be mistaken for anything else. Like strep / staph.Sorry I am not a scientist.... :unknown:
Your right, it's called a NAAT test, they are looking for a sequence of nucleic acids which are specific to a particular bacteria.
I am a scientist, your welcome  :hi:

TailSeeker

How do I get this across to you, you seem determined to deny what happened.
There were a series of tests. On the first visit I tested positive in my penis for both chlamydia and gonnorhea. These were found by both visual and DNA. At the same time a throat swab found a gonnorhea infection, this was a DNA test.
I went back two weeks later and the tests were repeated. Penis was clear, throat DNA swab still showed infected (the results took a week to come back). Was put on another course of antibiotics, two weeks later a DNA swab in the throat was still positive. The consultant decided not to use a third course, but believed the infection would self limit. After another four weeks a fourth throat swab proved her correct: it was cleared.

I'm not denying it, it was just other posts you made weren't so clear.

DNA tests take at least 3+ days for a result (depending on the test can be as much as 7 days), along with swabs which can take up to 5 days for a result. So best to treat for something suspected, hence why doctors treat for what is visual.

I do find it surprising that your oral infection lasted longer than your genital. I've never heard of that before, but will admit it could happen. Just it's never been shown in the literature, so perhaps you should offer up your records for anonymous research, we'd certainly benefit from rare case studies like yourself. Especially as WSW studies show little to no risk of STD transfer through cunnalingus, we need people to volunteer to show actual risk who have experienced it. Your doctor can do it for you, if you just say you're willing to be an anonymous case, although do be prepared to be asked a lot of invasive questions, like did you lick fingers after fingering, or toys and such. Good scientists do get pretty invasive to rule out other options.

Offline TTGR

Good read through the replies. Tailseeker you seem the resident expert  :drinks:

So Oral sex in general remains a low/acceptable risk then which is a relief; I certainly don’t enjoy OW anymore.

I routinely tested at GUM clinic twice last year and aim to continue that regularly. Throat swab never given to me either time.

Offline johnplatano

Good read through the replies. Tailseeker you seem the resident expert  :drinks:

She is not the resident expert and i get tired of reading her replys always citing studies and dismissing peoples truths as lies

Just because someone knows more than you on a topic does not make them an expert

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She is not the resident expert and i get tired of reading her replys always citing studies and dismissing peoples truths as lies

Just because someone knows more than you on a topic does not make them an expert

I would rather go by empirical evidence rather than taking someone’s word on a anonymous forum...

Easy answer if your tired of reading someones replies, put them on ignore... problem solved!!!

Offline johnplatano

I would rather go by empirical evidence rather than taking someone’s word on a anonymous forum...

Easy answer if your tired of reading someones replies, put them on ignore... problem solved!!!

Exactly, evidence being the key word. Ill read a study if it is actually cited properly. Im also impartial to what doctors at the clinic say. Or actual personal experiences.

Problem with an ignore list is i still see replies to people being ignored so doesnt really help the situation  :dash:

TailSeeker

I cite studies as that's what we should rely on, anecdotal evidence is just that, anecdotal. Studies at least have some degree of verification. While anecdotal may be true, unless men open themselves up to the same level of testing WSW studies go through, it's always going to have some question over it.

As I said to the individual who has claimed it occurred through RO, they should allow their records into our studies, as so far claims of cunnalingus being a transmission vector don't carry with the studies, if we have people that show it, then we can at least say there is a risk. We only have one proven case of female to female transmission of HIV, and it was through overly aggressive use of sex toys, so we know that is a route. But no proof that oral either way is a route. We just theorise it as being possible.

I don't claim to be an expert, even if I do studies in the field, our knowledge is always growing, but claiming something when there's no definitive evidence for it will make me question. That's the scientist in me. Hence why I asked them to clarify if they specifically said oral or just general infection, as WSW studies don't bare through with that route of transmission, and as such if it occurs we need those people to be prepared to give them records over to science. We learn nothing if people stay silent.

Online Waterhouse

So Oral sex in general remains a low/acceptable risk then which is a relief; I certainly don’t enjoy OW anymore.

I routinely tested at GUM clinic twice last year and aim to continue that regularly. Throat swab never given to me either time.
If you're visiting with various different girls on a regular or semi-regular basis, you may want to consider upping your frequency to your local/favourite GUM.  You can also request a throat swab to be carried out (just say you have a concern) since most GUMs don't do them as standard for straight guys (I've not yet been refused at my local GUM).

The bottom line and simple fact is that most sexual activity comes with a certain level of risk - even protected penetration is not 100% guaranteed to save you from catching or passing on an STI.  OWO is low risk overall for the guy to catch anything, but higher risk for the girl to catch something if the bloke has an STI (gonorrhea being the most common to pass to a girl via OWO).  OW is the best way to safeguard from this but obviously not as desirable or as pleasurable for the bloke, and probably not as nice for the girl unless she likes the tastes of lubricated latex.

At the end of the day it boils down to common sense (unfortunately becoming a much rarer commodity these days), properly knowing the risks and pitfalls, doing what you can to minimise them, and adopting a sensible 'risk vs. reward' attitude and policy for yourself (and for the girl if you are a decent punter).

Online sparkus

Can only repeat my actual lived experience but once I booked in for a cheapy with a Spanish WG and said I just wanted a topless wank, though little did I know she didn't speak much English.  Laid back and felt what I took for her mouth round my erect tool and called time on it, she pulled back and said "Sorree, I just thought you wanted blow job."

Not long after there was red as fuck raw band round my bell-end and balls leaping around in the sac.  Fortunately I lived next to GP and she saw me there and then, saying she'd never seen anything like it and that the Fucidin she'd prescribed me not long before* could tackle the red band but I'd need to go to GUM that morning for tests and medication (let's just say GUM also raised eyebrows and just dished out the meds).

* Fucidin prescribed the week before as I came in with raised pubic hair which was swollen and red, OH went mental though I vividly recalled the Hungarian MILF I'd not long been on top who'd probably led to it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 12:42:55 am by sparkus »

TailSeeker

If you're visiting with various different girls on a regular or semi-regular basis, you may want to consider upping your frequency to your local/favourite GUM.  You can also request a throat swab to be carried out (just say you have a concern) since most GUMs don't do them as standard for straight guys (I've not yet been refused at my local GUM).

+1 to this, if you're shagging more than two WGs (or civvies) a year you need to be tested more often. Best to aim for monthly or every other month. STDs have various latency periods.

Chlaymdia shows symptoms between 1 and 3 weeks, but can be tested for earlier.
Gential herpes can be 4 days to several year. Tests are highly inaccurate.
Warts are 2 to 3 months.
Gonorrhoea is usually within 10 days.
Syphilis is 2 to 3 weeks, but can show up as early as 2 days or much longer.
Trichomoniasis is about a month.
HIV is anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to show symptoms, but can be longer.
And there are others.

This is just showing symptoms. Positive blood tests require at least 6 weeks, hence many are treated based on behaviour and symptoms.

Some STD tests have gotten better, can be as little as 48 hours for some to show an accurate result. But doctors are always going to prescribe medication rather than not, especially with the main two STDs that are flying around (Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea).

Offline scutty brown

............As I said to the individual who has claimed it occurred through RO, they should allow their records into our studies, as so far claims of cunnalingus being a transmission vector don't carry with the studies, if we have people that show it, then we can at least say there is a risk. We only have one proven case of female to female transmission of HIV, and it was through overly aggressive use of sex toys, so we know that is a route. But no proof that oral either way is a route. We just theorise it as being possible...................

as I understand it, my details would have been automatically included in the national records database, so they  should already be viewable

and I didn't "claim" it happened, it DID happen
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:00:55 am by scutty brown »

TailSeeker

as I understand it, my details would have been automatically included in the national records database, so they  should already be viewable

Not to scientists, we have to have explicit approval. Which may be why certain avenues are less known. It'll just be for governmental that is allowed. We don't have access to that.

General records just go to count towards the number of infections, not the cause of them. Which is what most GUM clinics collect, unless there is explicit allowance to researchers accessing records. And you may not want that, as we do ask a lot it invasive questions to have you as part of of study.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:09:19 am by TailSeeker »

Online sparkus

I've routinely dished out RO both on WGs and to OH (best thing about her), though I do swill with Listerine first.

Online webpunter

A real mate who enjoys our fave sport is mates with a doctor
The doc also has a play now & again
Out for some drinks & the three of us were discussing guess what ?  :D
I was quizzing him on a few medical type things
He wasn't aware of a case of a bloke catching anything from RO

I've seen girlies use mouthwash post punt
This deffo helps as mentioned above
Best not some wanky cheap brand
Shows that they are clued up which is a positive
I take a small bottle in the motor & have a rinse around
It becomes habit forming, wether or not having done any kissing / RO, so i don't often forget
Some before & some after

Getting anything from RO is practically unheard of

Online sparkus

I've certainly dished out RO to plenty of women claiming to be doctors in white coats...

Offline johnplatano

Not to scientists, we have to have explicit approval. Which may be why certain avenues are less known. It'll just be for governmental that is allowed. We don't have access to that.

Thats what i dont understand. You have incomplete information. Yet you are saying what is what and what information we should listen to.

I dont understand why you mentioned earlier, as an example, that DNAs take 3 days+ so doctors can only take visuals. Not true, they take gram stains too that shows up the same day, if not before you leave. The guy said he had a DNA test (probably a gram stain) yet you refuted it.

I just dont like the overconfident trust me im a scientist tone. Would be much better if you said the risk is low but it can happen but i cant accurately guess the size of the risk. Because it does happen. But it is low. :hi:

TailSeeker

Thats what i dont understand. You have incomplete information. Yet you are saying what is what and what information we should listen to.

I dont understand why you mentioned earlier, as an example, that DNAs take 3 days+ so doctors can only take visuals. Not true, they take gram stains too that shows up the same day, if not before you leave. The guy said he had a DNA test (probably a gram stain) yet you refuted it.

I just dont like the overconfident trust me im a scientist tone. Would be much better if you said the risk is low but it can happen but i cant accurately guess the size of the risk. Because it does happen. But it is low. :hi:

Chlamydia doesn't work for a gram stain, gonorrhoeae does, but from a swab that takes time to culture. With DNA tests there is time to send them off to a lab and then get them back, hence 3 days, the PCR for amplification takes time, anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours depending on what you're looking at. But you won't get DNA the same day, you'll get that result 3 days plus.

Addiontionally for Chlaymydia and Gonorrhoera they recommend a 2 week waiting for retesting to ensure it the drugs have cleared it from your system. That's basic NHS guide lines, testing before then may pick up traces of dead bacteria and lead to a false positive.

I've worked in labs with various cell lines, human to viral, bacteria takes time to grow for gram tests, it's not instant. Easier to do DNA from urine than cultures. The pcr will show more for a definitive result from a liquid.

These are just the realities if the time scales, you may pick up something in tests same day, but that's only if someone has a significant infection (more than a few days/few weeks depending on the STD). There is the prick test for HIV but it is still lower reliance at determining early contraction than a vial test.

And I've repeatedly said it's a theorised risk, but we have no numbers for it as we have no proven case studies. Without proven case studies, then I question. But with clauses. Maybe it's true, but body of evidence isn't suggesting it. However science is theories, true until they're categorically proven otherwise.

SlamBoy

The risk right now is mainly theoretical.

Can it happen? Yes theoretically, the risk however is low.

Okay. I know you ALWAYS jump on these STD type threads to give your 'expertise', but this 'expertise', as stated above, is complete and utter bullshit.

I'm beginning to wonder what you are getting out of this exactly?

There is not a 'theoretical' risk for transmission, there is a 'real' risk of transmission. How do we know? Because STIs have been determined to be transmitted in those ways - which is why the NHS will test for such transmission (they would NOT allocate their very limited public money to it otherwise - just ask anyone at the Jefferiss Centre in Paddington).

:crazy: :dash:

SlamBoy

However science is theories, true until they're categorically proven otherwise.

There you go. You do not even know the meaning of 'theory' when applied in the scientific context. I suggest you go and look it up.

'Theory' when used in the scientific context essentially means 'fact' not a 'hypothesis' - like: the THEORY of gravity, or the THEORY of evolution . . . there are many more examples.

Your lack of such basic scientific knowledge underpins your complete lack of credibility in this area. Please stop your bullshit pontificating.  :thumbsdown:

SlamBoy

+1 to this, if you're shagging more than two WGs (or civvies) a year you need to be tested more often.

There you go. Also, you do NOT even understand basic mathematics and probability. Your thinking is completely flawed. I can't be bothered to explain why - I've spent enough time reading and responding to your bullshit -

Fake bullshit 'scientist' who demonstrates a lack of understanding of basic science and mathematics.

You are clearly on here to self-promote. Because your posts are utter crap, and misleading.

YOU ARE A FRAUD.

SlamBoy

Getting anything from RO is practically unheard of.

This is just completely UNTRUE  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why are you giving misleading, incorrect and and demonstrably incorrect information to punters on here who - if they listen you your bullshit advice - might make certain decisions that put themselves at risk.

Again - what are you getting out of this pretending to be a prossie/scientist???

I can only think that you are on here to self promote. You clearly don't have the expertise you profess to have, so what is left? Self promotion and exposure. That's all.

You are a complete fraud. And you are a danger to punters.