Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condoms, Bareback, OWO and STD Risks  (Read 17696 times)

Offline jawill

STD risk thesedays what with antibiotic resistance becoming an issue is always on my mind.  I've had a few condoms break over the years, never caught anything, but the worry you go through while shitting for window periods to pass is something else. I caught something two years ago from owo..... I had discharge, pain etc, turns out it was ghon. Which was cured after a painful shot in the arse and two huge pills. Thank god as it was actually very painful.

Since then I don't do owo. Add to this the risk and easy transmission of things like herpes (no cure) which can be spread even if the girl doesn't have a coldsore on her lips at the time, then owo for me is now too high a risk.   

What has shocked me through the years however is the scale of knowledge out there of stds by the girls themselves. Some are on the ball and get tested every month, some havent a clue whatsoever. I find it concerning as if I was a girl having that much sex, I would be very aware of the risks and transmission methods.

Offline smiths

STD risk thesedays what with antibiotic resistance becoming an issue is always on my mind.  I've had a few condoms break over the years, never caught anything, but the worry you go through while shitting for window periods to pass is something else. I caught something two years ago from owo..... I had discharge, pain etc, turns out it was ghon. Which was cured after a painful shot in the arse and two huge pills. Thank god as it was actually very painful.

Since then I don't do owo. Add to this the risk and easy transmission of things like herpes (no cure) which can be spread even if the girl doesn't have a coldsore on her lips at the time, then owo for me is now too high a risk.   

What has shocked me through the years however is the scale of knowledge out there of stds by the girls themselves. Some are on the ball and get tested every month, some havent a clue whatsoever. I find it concerning as if I was a girl having that much sex, I would be very aware of the risks and transmission methods.

Unless you go with them to the GUM how do you know as fact they actually do get tested every month?

Knick

I had 2 condom breaks too and it scared the fuck out of me. But since learning more about the risks and getting tested every 6 months I feel I'm doing what I can. The alternative is to stop punting. It will be years before that happens...

KingCharming

And the main reason is ill fitting condoms, too small or too big will cause splitting.  Its amazing how many don't know how to put on the right size especially when any GUM clinic will show you samples of what size fits what and the maximum and minimum size cock for each size condom
I blame school sex ed. I remember they taught us condoms were one size fits all and that anyone telling you different was talking rubbish.
Was years before I found out that's not the case and started getting ones that fitted better, but then I wasn't having very much sex in school anyway...

walking dead

It’s viruses that access DNA, Antibiotics have no effects on viruses. Where did this Mexican Doctor buy his qualifications?

From doctor nic?

Curious6705

There is so much misinformation on this thread it's astounding  :scare:

... [several pages follow]

TL:DR

As others have said, if you punt, get yourself tested at your local GUM clinic on a regular basis. It's free, and in my experience, the people there are really nice.

Without wishing to gratuitously offend "expert posters" writing essays, anything you read on t'Internet is likely to be unreliable by comparison, and is quite possibly misleading bollocks. IMO.

dj3k

I recently went to the gum clinic for my regular check up, they said sex with a condom is quite low risk with a WG.  They advised that OWO is more risky for the other infections but are curable.
They advised if a condom breaks get PEP treatment within 3 days to fend off potential HIV.  But again the risk is only IF they are HIV+ and if you received the infection. You don't always get infections with unprotected sex but the risk is there so always use condoms!

Wirral2014

That seems to be the problem with the NHS these days - they state the 'long term view' which is bloody useless when you need fixing.

Best thing is get a prescription or a carton, scan it and print it, then when you go on holiday abroad check with pharmacists and say you want an emergency supply as you have left your stuff in UK. They won't all supply you but you will find one.

Other than a holiday, a cheap day trip via EasyJet to the former EE countries, with a picture of a carton downloaded from the net will do the job. Other folk on this site may be able to advise.

As a comment, I have found Amoxicillin to be totally free of any side effects.

You're an absolute idiot.

Offline NigelF

He is but your post is rather ironic since this thread is well over 5 years old.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Not half as stupid as you.   :wacko:   Apart from the fact this thread is 5 years old, the bloke you're quoting hasn't been logged on here for 12 months.   :dash:

Offline Cum_again

They say that AIDS started by people having sex with monkeys - so maybe that means that if your blood type is "Rhesus positive" you're more likely to pick up HIV - Rhesus monkeys etc?
Mother of fucking god this is batshit crazy. They used to test your blood type by mixing it with he blood of a Rhesus monkey.  Positive coagulated, negative didn’t. That’s the only link between blood types and monkeys.

HIV probably started to spread in 1920s and probably started in DR Congo.
It almost certainly came about because of a population jump.  There was little food and they started eating bush meat.  Almost certainly, the species jump occurred either through being bitten during hunting, or by blood of raw meat infecting cuts.

Offline Hobbit

I keep reading from people saying that they went to the GUM clinic straight after the bareback or condom breaking incident, which is fine for getting PEP but for testing, you have to wait at least 14 days to avoid a false negative and then redo the test after 3 months to be 100% sure.