Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Eat me out to help out" Scheme for WGs ???  (Read 2826 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

Hi All,

Just wanted to float a proposal which I think would be really good for the (sex) economy and WGs who have suffered during this Pandemic.

What is everyone's thoughts around a "Eat me out to help out" scheme to help the WGs and sex economy?  :dance: Monday to Wednesday half price, with the chancellor picking up the rest of the bill until the end of September.

I think a lot of WGs have lost out and this would be a really good proposal to help them all out.

Thoughts?

Cheers,  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

MancsGuy1975

Offline jimmymac

Fantastic idea, will the working girls and the chancellor go for it though? :lol: :D

Online threechilliman

Given the way some of these girls have upped their rates in the last few months, I'd assumed such a scheme was already in operation...... :D

Offline azrael

Cant see the w.g's going for this. But 10/10 for trying :D :D :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

They'd have to claim the discount back from HMRC and I'm sure many wouldn't want to open that can of worms.

Offline Spurt

Great idea but unlikely to happen this shower could not organise :manhater: a shag in a brothel

Offline jeanphillipe

someone move this gem to the main board  :lol: :lol: :D :D

Offline Xtro

Fantastic idea, will the working girls and the chancellor go for it though? :lol: :D

It would need Royal approval of course!   :cool:

Offline Lewis

Offline Denhamhoop

It would need Royal approval of course!   :cool:
Well Andrew would be the man for that task obviously

Online scutty brown

Hi All,

Just wanted to float a proposal which I think would be really good for the (sex) economy and WGs who have suffered during this Pandemic.

What is everyone's thoughts around a "Eat me out to help out" scheme to help the WGs and sex economy?  :dance: Monday to Wednesday half price, with the chancellor picking up the rest of the bill until the end of September.

I think a lot of WGs have lost out and this would be a really good proposal to help them all out.

Thoughts?

Cheers,  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

MancsGuy1975

Have you been reading "Dolcett Tales" again?

Online threechilliman

Well Andrew would be the man for that task obviously

After running it past his old man first....

Offline B4bcock

Rumour is that Priti Patel is supportive of the idea and wants to run it concurrently with the existing Eat Out scheme.   The choice will be Rishi's Dishes or Priti's Clitties.

Online Thecunninglinguist

The government is doing quite a good job of screwing us, why would they subsidise anyone else to do it?  :lol:

Online threechilliman

Rumour is that Priti Patel is supportive of the idea and wants to run it concurrently with the existing Eat Out scheme.   The choice will be Rishi's Dishes or Priti's Clitties.

I have no wish to engage in sexual relations with old Rishi. Ms Patel on the other hand would get a jolly good seeing to.

Offline stevesucks69

How about we have a Shagtember or Sucktember just like Tontober with special rates. Has to be worth trying

Offline thor555

Fucktober has a nice right to it ?

Offline Alastor22

The only thing the prossies have done is hike up the prices.

Online scutty brown