Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of Change is it Greed or Stupidity  (Read 17803 times)

James999

Pro$$ies never seem to have change, of course they can't be expected to have a till or a change draw but if they are charging say £90 and you have 5 £20 notes the thought of them giving £10 change seems to throw them into a spin, is this because

They really are that skint
They have passed the money to their pimp
They are hoping to get the extra £10
They have enough trouble counting let alone deling with change

Or is it the fact that when they have got hold of cash they just don't want to let it go, even if it is swapping a £10 note for a £20 note  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 03:31:32 pm by James999 »

squeezebox

Pro$$ies never seem to have change, of course they can't be expected to have a till or a change draw but if they are charging say £90 and you have 5 £20 notes the thought of them giving £10 change seems to throw them into a spin, is this because

They really are that skint
They have passed the money to their pimp
They have enough trouble counting let alone deling with change

Or is it the fact that when they have got hold of cash they just don't want to let it go, even if it is swapping a £10 note for a £20 note  :hi:

In the past I just used to let them have the extra, hoping to get extra time....soon learnt pro$$I£$ don't do extra time, if they can get away with it.

Same with the £79 an hour ones.  You would think I'd get a heapful of extra action for a quid!  :unknown:

Offline skittish

In the past I just used to let them have the extra, hoping to get extra time....soon learnt pro$$I£$ don't do extra time, if they can get away with it.

Same with the £79 an hour ones.  You would think I'd get a heapful of extra action for a quid!  :unknown:

Anyone ever tried giving exactly £79 can they count coins and what sort of reaction/service followed?  :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wouldn't expect a pro$$ie to have change, maybe UK pounds confuse them if they are used to Euros.    :wackogirl:

Offline AnthG

TBH I don't think its either, I get the feeling if a girl starts to let guys know she has change one of them sooner or later will say, "oh yeah how much more you got stashed back there then" and rob her.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mh

I vote greed, I'm afraid. When accepting cash you should always have change to match your pricing policy, otherwise it's deception and greed. In fact the girl should be the one to forego the tenner if she doesn't have change! (as-if)

I always have my day punting fund in a mixture of notes to be sure I don't need change. I'll have the right money to hand and some tens and twenties in another section of the wallet should I wish to extend the meeting.

TBH I don't think its either, I get the feeling if a girl starts to let guys know she has change one of them sooner or later will say, "oh yeah how much more you got stashed back there then" and rob her.

It doesn't take a big stash of cash to have a tenner to hand. If the girls has a single tenner in an otherwise empty purse in a drawer that would be enough. No stash of cash needed.

Offline Marmalade

It's maybe an anatominal flaw. Biologically programmed.

Shit comes out, money and Cornish pasties go in.

Men's fingers go IN (if they're oh-so-lucky) whereas a prossie's fingers are made to GRASP stuff, like a cock or money. It makes up for having a brain that can't grasp anything at all.

Giving a man money clearly is 'unnatural.' I've met prossies that actually believe this even if they progress to civvy street. Letting him have money back after he's given it to you - the amounts mean nothing - would be tantamount to him feeding you chocolates and then sticking his arm right down your throat to retrieve one to 'have a taste.' Money that has touched a woman's hand is not fit for male use and if he's a real man he doesn't need it anyway. God intended it to be used on shoes and sim cards.

Offline smiths

Anyone ever tried giving exactly £79 can they count coins and what sort of reaction/service followed?  :lol:

I once saw a punter give a party host £120 in £1 pound coins as payment, and as it was payment on exit it was a case of that or nothing.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It is not hard to make sure you have £50 in change in a drawer or small safe.  Like any cash business you will always need a float as not everyone has the right money.    Ok sometimes punters will say don't worry about it and tell you to keep the extra BUT you should have the right amount to offer him as change.  It is not hard to get change when you do your daily banking.

James999

It is not hard to get change when you do your daily banking.

:lol:
Like pro$$ies bank their cash  :dash:

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
what do you think we do with it?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

what do you think we do with it?

In your case spend it on cakes !

Most pro$$ies would spend it, be it drugs, shopping, cars, phone, going out, clothes etc, banking undeclared income is likely to fuck up their benefits and alert the tax man  :hi:

Of course any pro$$ie can prove me wrong by posting a bank statement showing your regular bankings (editing out name and account number of course)  :hi:

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider

Unfortunatley theres a lot of this about. ( would be hopeful robbers)
So many dodgy types asking when the latest booking is , and how mnay i have done today ....anyone asking questions like that goes on block .

I always make sure ive got a cpl of £10 notes in case change is needed. If they are a robber then the most there getting is £20 : )

I believe that we dont hear of too many WG gettign robbed as the would be robbers are thick , and give themselves away before they get chance to book.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 05:49:57 pm by CurvyKinkyVixen »

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
how do you think we pay things like rent bills council tax gym etc etc

nah got bored of cakes much prefer veg now!

Baz Vegas Bob

I do not waste time ensuring I get change. In fact, I when I offer the courtesan her tribute, I place two extra scented and crisp £50 notes in the gift wrapped box of Tiffany jewelery that I gently lay on her soft bed, with the pair of silk gloves I provide for her so she does not soil her hands with the vulgarity that is money.

Remember, always treat her with respect guys

Baz Vegas Bob

how do you think we pay things like rent bills  Housing Benefit council tax Housing Benefit gym Incapacity Benefit etc etc

Offline Tailpipe

how do you think we pay things like rent bills council tax gym etc etc

How is your weight becs :wacko:

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
never been on benifits in my life

some of us do save and not take drugs drink or smoke 50 a day or buy £500 handbags :rolleyes:

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

How is your weight becs :wacko:
#

back down to 9stone thanks for asking

training hard and eating well and feel much better  :P

Baz Vegas Bob

never been on benifits in my life

Did they reject your application form because of spelling mistakes?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:00:24 pm by Baz Vegas Bob »

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Louise 100% British

Unfortunatley theres a lot of this about. ( would  be hopeful robbers)
So many dodgy types asking when the latest booking is , and how mnay i have done today ....anyone asking questions like that goes on block .

I always make sure ive got a cpl of £10 notes in case change is needed. If they are a robber then the most there getting is £20 : )

I believe that we dont hear of too many WG gettign robbed as the would be robbers are thick , and give themselves away before they get chance to book.

Never been robbed touch wood. Been put in a few sticky situations.
When I first started I decided I would do an overnight being really stupid I went and met the guy at paddington. I could feel something was dodgy, and wanted to go. Took the condom off and wouldn't let me leave. Anyway he didn't pay, unsurprisingly.
Had a few trying there luck this way, thankfully nothing came of it. Scary when it does happen.

Rochdull lad

#

Well that's 4 posts for today, just on this thread.

Back on-topic; is it too much to expect punters to turn up with the correct amount of the WG's fee?  ATMs spew out both £20s & tenners. 

Plus, if you take just the correct amount with you, then you can't be screwed [no pun intended] for an extra fee for a service which ought to be included in the fee.

Offline smiths

Never been robbed touch wood. Been put in a few sticky situations.
When I first started I decided I would do an overnight being really stupid I went and met the guy at paddington. I could feel something was dodgy, and wanted to go. Took the condom off and wouldn't let me leave. Anyway he didn't pay, unsurprisingly.
Had a few trying there luck this way, thankfully nothing came of it. Scary when it does happen.

Not smart to post this information about money on the open forum in my view.

Offline sexysunny

You can withdraw cash from an ATM in denominations of £10 and £20. A sensible service provider will also accept her 'donations' in denominations of £10 and £20.

Tip: Insert back card, enter PIN, press 'withdraw other amount' and enter amount required.

Offline Tailpipe

Well that's 4 posts for today, just on this thread.

Back on-topic; is it too much to expect punters to turn up with the correct amount of the WG's fee?  ATMs spew out both £20s & tenners. 

Plus, if you take just the correct amount with you, then you can't be screwed [no pun intended] for an extra fee for a service which ought to be included in the fee.

good plan take the correct amount , have a spare £40 in the other pocket just in case
there is something else you fancy on offer :hi:

Louise 100% British

Not smart to post this information about money on the open forum in my view.

Oh, cant edit now.

Offline skittish

I have edited it for you.  ;)

You forgot smiths quote though  :hi:

Louise 100% British

Offline NIK

You forgot smiths quote though  :hi:

Thanks for pointing this out. Edited too.

overhead

I vote greed, I'm afraid. When accepting cash you should always have change to match your pricing policy, otherwise it's deception and greed. In fact the girl should be the one to forego the tenner if she doesn't have change! (as-if)

I always have my day punting fund in a mixture of notes to be sure I don't need change. I'll have the right money to hand and some tens and twenties in another section of the wallet should I wish to extend the meeting.

It doesn't take a big stash of cash to have a tenner to hand. If the girls has a single tenner in an otherwise empty purse in a drawer that would be enough. No stash of cash needed.

a greed. It's very rare to find one who doesn't take everything they can get their hands on. Most of them do it to make a lot of money, and the rates they charge reflect that. I don't think there are many tradesmen who can make £100 an hour, it's typically more like a third of that, and they have the same sort of overheads, more if anything. I find it very hard handing over as much money as I can make in a day for half an hour or so of erotic entertainment.

I've read quite a few profiles/web pages that say bring the right amount because you ain't getting any change. One of them even said - if you give it to me it's mine - lol

overhead

good plan take the correct amount , have a spare £40 in the other pocket just in case there is something else you fancy on offer

Nooo, that's too dangerous. I only ever take what I have agreed to pay. Otherwise it's like going to an auction without a clear idea of what your limit is. If extra charges get heaped on top that way I walk every time. Having spare money in your pocket makes you indecisive.

Offline Marmalade

#

Ooooooooooo     I so believe you  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

a greed. It's very rare to find one who doesn't take everything they can get their hands on. Most of them do it to make a lot of money, and the rates they charge reflect that. I don't think there are many tradesmen who can make £100 an hour, it's typically more like a third of that, and they have the same sort of overheads, more if anything.

Very few tradesmen earn £33 an hour, the influx of Polish labour has killed the building trade.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

philboi

I heard it's a ploy.
£90 looks less expensive than £100 and as I understood it, when the WG insinuates she has no change or asks if you have the right money, then the punter is more likely to say keep the change.  :)

By the way Jimmy, it's not only the building trade that have tradesmen.
I can think of many trades where the rate is in excess of £33 per hour  :hi:

overhead

I heard it's a ploy.
£90 looks less expensive than £100 and as I understood it, when the WG insinuates she has no change or asks if you have the right money, then the punter is more likely to say keep the change. 

I can think of many trades where the rate is in excess of £33 per hour 

And many below. A guy I know who is a very skilled machinist is being asked to accept a reduction from his current £15/hr.

He's a single man and there's no way he can afford to punt, and I'm pretty sure he'd like to be able to. The way he talks he's as frustrated as hell with his life. His long term girlfriend left him about 8 years ago and he's never got over it.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 12:00:47 pm by overhead »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can think of many trades where the rate is in excess of £33 per hour  :hi:

A tradesman is a ----------
Bricklayer
Plasterer
Carpenter
Electrician
Plumber

Give me some examples of tradesmen outside the building industry.     :unknown:

like_mature

A tradesman is a ----------
Bricklayer
Plasterer
Carpenter
Electrician
Plumber

Give me some examples of tradesmen outside the building industry.     :unknown:

Mechanic
Hairdresser / Barber
Boat Builder
Welder

Just of the top of my head, sure there is many more.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Mechanic
Hairdresser / Barber
Boat Builder
Welder

Just of the top of my head, sure there is many more.

None of those would earn in excess of £33 an hour ---------------- not sure about Boat Builders because I don't know any.  :unknown:

James999

None of those would earn in excess of £33 an hour ---------------- not sure about Boat Builders because I don't know any.  :unknown:

Loads of Hairdressers earn way in excess of £33 an hour, I appreciate you probably do it yourself but a lot of people actually have professionals cut their hair  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Loads of Hairdressers earn way in excess of £33 an hour, I appreciate you probably do it yourself but a lot of people actually have professionals cut their hair  :hi:

Maybe in Central London rip off salons, most hairdressers spend half the day sitting around doing nothing, they can only dream about earning £1300 a week  (£33 an hour x 40 hours).   :rolleyes:

Louise 100% British

I pay my hair dresser £150 for doing my extension maintenance every 6 weeks, she makes good money and it shows from the Mercedes she drives. She is self employed and visits people's houses to do it.
£150 for an hour and a half isn't bad!

Offline jackdaw

I pay my hair dresser £150 for doing my extension maintenance every 6 weeks, she makes good money and it shows from the Mercedes she drives. She is self employed and visits people's houses to do it.
£150 for an hour and a half isn't bad!

I walk down to local barber, and pay four quid to have no1 clipper run over my few remaining hairs. Not noticed type of car barber has, doubt its a Merc.

Offline smiths

I walk down to local barber, and pay four quid to have no1 clipper run over my few remaining hairs. Not noticed type of car barber has, doubt its a Merc.

My Barber and fellow punter and friend charges me £7 for a no1 and is very comfortable, owns his own house in a very expensive area, goes on holiday 4 times a year and has a few cars. Been a Barber for about 35 years.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I pay my hair dresser £150 for doing my extension maintenance every 6 weeks, she makes good money and it shows from the Mercedes she drives. She is self employed and visits people's houses to do it.£150 for an hour and a half isn't bad!

No premises to pay for and no income tax to pay -------------- just like being a pro$$ie.   :hi:

Louise 100% British

No premises to pay for and no income tax to pay -------------- just like being a pro$$ie.   :hi:

Apart from she doesn't fuck people for money  :hi:
Still a well paid job with basically 2 days training.

overhead

Apart from she doesn't fuck people for money 

2 days! I bet it's more than that.

My friends wife is a hairdresser and I think it was a lot longer than that. She trained at Sassoons and I've a feeling it was 3 years.

As for your job, I guess you never stop learning.

Offline smiths

2 days! I bet it's more than that.

My friends wife is a hairdresser and I think it was a lot longer than that. She trained at Sassoons and I've a feeling it was 3 years.

As for your job, I guess you never stop learning.

They learn on the job, usually get paid a pittance until fully qualified, certainly takes longer than 2 days to get qualified but they can obviously be earning the pittance within 2 days.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Apart from she doesn't fuck people for money  :hi:

You can't learn to be a hairdresser in 2 days.     :scare: :scare:

It is more than just cutting hair, they have to learn all the methods of hair colouring -------------- or they will end up giving someone green hair.     :scare: