Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it odd to offer the WG a massage?  (Read 1519 times)

NeonDetails

Had my first punt this week. Went well and I had a lot of fun.

Next time I'd like to massage the WG. Of course this is something I'd ask before the meeting but not sure if it's a weird request? Am I pushing boundaries?

Thanks

Offline Sigatron

Of course it wouldn't be pushing boundaries, in her mind if you're good then she's just gotten a really good massage, if you're no good then she's just spent a good 5-10-15 minutes on you giving her a massage, so it's makes her job easier.

I think in terms of massages, if you enjoy giving it to her and it makes you happy then you should ask and I'm pretty sure you'll be allowed to do it. After all, it's your hour, and I really don't understand why a girl wouldn't be okay with a client giving them a massage.  :unknown:

Offline frankc

I've done it a few times and had no problems , I especially love rubbing the oil on a WG ''s  arse  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Whatever you want to do so long as it doesn't hurt or require much effort on her part is likely to be fine ... if you enjoy it, do it.

password02

I sometimes do a massage in between round to recharge and spread some oil on the WG arse and tits - Gives me time to recover and get the little head ready for round 2.

Also helps relax me as well as relaxing the WG which in turn usually gets me going easier for round 2 - The WG is also more likely to be in a more positive mood to give me a better round 2 experience. IMO it works for me in approx 90% of my punts

:hi:

Offline smiths

Had my first punt this week. Went well and I had a lot of fun.

Next time I'd like to massage the WG. Of course this is something I'd ask before the meeting but not sure if it's a weird request? Am I pushing boundaries?

Thanks

As long as you ask the WG if its ok it certainly wouldn't be pushing any boundaries or weird, in fact to some WGs it would be money for old rope and they would love it.

Quesadilla

Agree with all the above - have given massages a couple of times as it's been a sexual fantasy of mine and always resulted in a great punt.

Offline Cuntminion

She would probably lap it up if it meant half hour less of fucking you for the same money

vw

Its quite pleasant to get your hands all over a WG between punts, for me it is like cocking the rifle.

Offline Cuntminion

Its quite pleasant to get your hands all over a WG between punts, for me it is like cocking the rifle.

It will only end up like the mouse scene from Alan partridge

Offline AnthG

Next time I'd like to massage the WG

The girl will literally jump at the offer, it means a very easy punt for her. There really isn't any need to ask in advance for it either. Its not a weird request and that is considered normal.

I get asked what feels like literally every punt for a massage by the girl - its one of the tricks of the trade for timewasting that the girl does.

Only two times I have said yes to the offer, and both times the girl clearly didn't have any clue what she was doing, really no clue.

Massage to many girls it seems means stroking your back and shoulders.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Type_O_Negative

I do it during 2 hour meetings with one girl - between round 1 and 2. It's nice, i like exploring female body. She likes it too - it gives her relief.

I work with professionals - weekends are not busy at our workplace so they taught me how to do a proper massage.

password02

She would probably lap it up if it meant half hour less of fucking you for the same money

+1 - However during my recovery period it does take me 15/20 mins to get back up to full speed so relaxing my hands on her arse and bum cheeks helps my dick get back to full fcking mood - The other option is to just have a chat - I prefer to be activly doing something to mutual benefit.

Offline itk

Personally when I'm offered a massage I ask if I can massage them instead. I find it more pleasurable to get my hands on their bits and pieces, I have had many WG's who find it a strange ask though. Some of my memorable fucks have been after I've spent ten minutes giving her a massage at the start.

Offline closeshave

I've done it in the past with her lying on her front. i then end up lying on top of her with my cock between her cheeks rubbing myself as frantically as I can get away with. Always turned the girl on doing this (as well as me)

yorkshire123

Sometimes I can't wait to get away once I've unloaded as I lose interest but if I like the girl then I will give her few strokes.
Unfortunately as a one popper my wallet contents are bigger than my spuds can deliver thus I book for too long  :(

So no I don't think its odd

Offline cueball

We've had some crackingly daft questions just lately but this one from the op is not in that bracket, I think it's perfectly acceptable to ask to give her a massage, as said above it gives you a chance to get your hands on her bits and bobs.

I wouldn't say you were pushing any boundaries

Offline pumps

The less a whore has todo the happier she is.

Similar logic with the mrs

Offline Hungarian Lover

I like to give the girls a nice massage especially if it's a long punt, not had any refuse so far, when I was seeing a lot of Sexy Sarah and therefore she was fairly relaxed with me I would say she was almost drifting off to sleep! Most enjoyable for both of us.