Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much you spend on punts normally & max you'd spend and why?  (Read 2152 times)

Zweihander7

^Title, and where you punt would be appreciated (e.g. I punt in East London)

I typically spend £60 for 30 mins - benefit East London being there are alot of decent girls at that price. 

Max I'd pay is £80 for 30 mins, but she'd have to have good reviews on here & I'd need to know she had decent enough English. Sick and tired of girls with no English or girls pretending they dont understand English so they dont have to do what you want.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:45:56 am by Zweihander7 »

Offline shagmore

Usually go for the hour, max paid is £140 for single, but have gone £220 for duo.
Also for outcall with hotel £180 in total
Depends on punt and how desperate you are

Zweihander7

Usually go for the hour, max paid is £140 for single, but have gone £220 for duo.
Also for outcall with hotel £180 in total
Depends on punt and how desperate you are

Do you mind me asking where abouts you're based? Just the region, like as I mentioned I'm from East London

how often o you punt?

Just curious to see how other punters punting habits compare to my own

Offline NoStringsFun

£150 is the most I've paid. A 1 hour punt is my preferred option as I like to take my time and like to explore/experiment with SP as well as have a bit of a chat afterwords.

Offline hantshagger

^Title, and where you punt would be appreciated (e.g. I punt in East London)

I typically spend £60 for 30 mins

£60 for 30 mins  if with a positive review, sounds good for London.  I havent gone for many at 30 mins, but prefer 45 mins or even an hour if we share plenty of similar enjoys! 

Normally spend about £100 or thereabouts for 45 mins ,  something like £140 or just over,  for an hour .     I punt across several regions, mostly in or near London though.

I have paid quite a bit more, for an hour, but only if i am sure of the service!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 04:41:32 pm by hantshagger »

Offline Bigjohn

Usually pay about £100 for an hour.
Max I've paid is £120 for an hour.
I really begrudge paying that amount.
No whore is worth £2 or more a minute.

YidArmy

Highest i've gone is £150 for the hour and that's only as certain providers have some sort of cartel where they fix prices at that rate. I think men should actively avoid paying more than that.

Ideally £100-120 per hour is about the limit for a decent WG.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I normally pay no more that £100 an hour. I guess for someone I thought was really special or offered something I really wanted I MIGHT go to £120 but to me sex is worth no more that that. Perceived beauty, or being young does not make for any greater sex, which apart from the deluded pro$$ies (sorry Courtesans which they usually describe themselves as), is the usual reason for hiking up the price.

Offline Drayki

i have a budget and usually stick to it, max I pay for an hour is £120, have noticed recently though that a lot of the whores are putting their prices up, some are absolutely crazy.   :cool:

Offline Lucky Luke 70

I punt only in Central London, choose well reviewed WG (low risk), go for 1h or 90 mn sessions more or less on a monthly basis. Then, I accept to pay up to £150/h and equivalent for 90mn (incall).
In the past, I have paid up to £250 for 90 mn a few times but, although these were nice meetings, it's not really VFM (of course all is relative to your bank account).
I feel it's less expensive in London than in Paris or other continental countries where it's illegal. In Paris, without the equivalent of UKP and then more risk, a lovely SP with pictures etc. will easily be at €250 or €300 per hour.

Jjball70

After learning the ropes of punting my strategy is always 30 min with a new WG £60. And 1 hour only after a couple of punts with her £100. Not tried the high end girls and don't think I will - VFM not convinced always busy so you know their getting fucked a lot and the chances of building some kind of professional relationship with them is unlikely. I find the slightly less attractive girls (still better than the birds you pull in the pub) £60 -100 are likely to be fucked less and more likely to want to please to build up regulars. Areas Birmingham Bristol Wales.

Offline HarryZZ

£150 an hour max, but she has to be special, I'm suspicious if it's less than £100 though.

I usually go for 1 hour, 30 minutes is a bit quick but manageable, I don't know if I could do a 15 min! 45 minutes is probably optimal but the difference between 60 and 40 mins in price isn't worth bothering about.

As for my reason why £150 is the max, if I were a millionaire I'd probably be happy to pay more, sadly I aren't.

mrhappypants

Good thread and sensible contributions.  I am with the majority here averaging about £110 for an hour and I punt almost exclusively in and around N1 in London (Central, North and East London).  My regular put her prices up recently which is why I am no longer averaging £100 per hour, but I return for a combination of looks and service.  I TOFTT or see new WG's regularly as the regular will retire soon and I need to keep my options open.  My success (return) rate with TOFTT or new WG's is certainly less than 25%, probably more like 10%.

I have paid up to £170 for an hour but find myself invariably paying for outstanding looks and indifferent service at this level.  I would pay £150 on a regular basis if I found a good looking girl who would offer all the services I want.  My prescription has been 8/8/8 = eight facially, eight physically and eight for service at about £120 per hour.  This has proved next to impossible but I would go to £150 regularly for 889 in any combination.

In my view those talking up £150+ an hour on this board are almost invariably touts and YLF's banning yesterday confirms my prejudice.    As a consequence, while I could afford to spend more, my resentment about paying for a crap meal in a fancy restaurant keeps me away from more expensive punts.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 11:58:37 am by mrhappypants »

Offline NoStringsFun

£150 an hour max, but she has to be special, I'm suspicious if it's less than £100 though.

As for my reason why £150 is the max, if I were a millionaire I'd probably be happy to pay more, sadly I aren't.

I am Inclined to agree that less than £100 for an hour is dodgy. My main areas (which I forgot to mention) are north west London and central London. I'm in Bolton today and was hoping for a 30 min punt but can't seem to get away.  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I typically spend £60 for 30 mins - benefit East London being there are alot of decent girls at that price.

Depends how you define "decent girls" ---------------- I clearly have different tastes to you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

I tend to float in the honeys/stunners league
£150 to £250 max

Dfk Owo (ow just about acceptable in £150 ) mango licking sex protection 2 times is compulsory in £200 to £250 max

30 mins £100 max everything dfk Owo sex 1 mango licking

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Depends how you define "decent girls" ---------------- I clearly have different tastes to you.

:D :lol: :lol: :thumbsdown: :vomit:

Offline smiths

That's right, that's because punters aren't the same person. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You of course exclude ALL WGs who charge less than £100 an hour as they are automatically skanks in your eyes, complete and utter disproven by many of us bollocks, but hey we can all post our own views on here, right. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline antmasterant

Most I've spent is £160 p.h but that was for a stunner at a midlands agency who I was keen to see in the flesh  ;) These days I just tend to stick to massage with he and tend to spend between £60 and £80 p.h.

Offline drwho

In greater London I aim for £60/ 30 mins as my baseline. If pushed I'll rise to £70/30 mins but draw the line anywhere above that.

So far I've paid no more than £100/hour for an individual lady.

The most cash I've handed over for a session is £160 for 2 hours at LMP/TPC parties. I enjoyed these enormously but I remember the first one feeling a little surreal when handing over all those notes at the end, but it gets easier (very easily)
 Since that first LMP Party- I've managed to detach myself from that ingrained relationship with money.  As soon as I raid the cash machine specifically for this purpose it ceases to be money in the usual sense and more a necessary part of making it happen (which of course it is)

In all aspects of life I still love a bargain though. That occasionally leads me to periods of indifferent service.
I'll still mix it up a bit with a few budget offerings when I can though.
 Fabswingers.com usually has a few offerings/parties that can help the money go a bit further and offer a broader experience to the repetition of private meets on AW

Offline Home Alone

My parameters for a Reasonably-Priced MILF are £90 - £130 p.h, although there are one or two names on my HL who charge up to £150.

Offline baby batter

im in the £100-£150 bracket,£150 is rare for me,i think its down to finances aswell,also if ive got the raging horn £150 is fine,im also a firm believer that more aint always better,had my best punt in a long time recently for £100 1hr ,check my reviews although im looking at overstepping my mark for this fine looking specimen
External Link/Members Only been on the h/l for ages was always £180 so might go overboard an treat myself
normally punt croydon and surrounding areas,more south
travel regularly so if i get the chance will punt further afield

Offline puntingpumping1920

:D :lol: :lol: :thumbsdown: :vomit:

You've seen worse 

Some of the girls you've seen, I question their jaw line---no offence :drinks:
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

You've seen worse 

Some of the girls you've seen, I question their jaw line---no offence :drinks:

As ive stated before I dnt see girls and say they are stunners that prossie was a Hungarian from Catford Bellingham area pump and dump.

But I will allow you to visit prossies with botchy psoriasis skin no offence meant of course   :drinks:
I'm hella petty I can keep this up as long as you want chico

As ive stated before I dnt see girls and say they are stunners that prossie was a Hungarian from Catford Bellingham area pump and dump.

But I will allow you to visit prossies with botchy psoriasis skin no offence meant of course   :drinks:
I'm hella petty I can keep this up as long as you want chico

She had a skin rash, which is no big deal if isn't contagious. I even have a skin rash.

But some of the girls you've seen Hidden Image/Members Only *PAUSE*

She had a skin rash, which is no big deal if isn't contagious. I even have a skin rash.

But some of the girls you've seen Hidden Image/Members Only *PAUSE*

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes: I work as a tattooist so I know a lot about skin trust me psoriasis is not a rash. But your good fam your still good

I know a lot about skin trust me psoriasis is not a rash.

Psoriasis causes your skin to develop scaly patches. (External Link/Members Only)

Skin Rash: A rash is a change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture. (External Link/Members Only)

According to associates of dermatology, psoriasis is listed as a skin rash. (External Link/Members Only)

Offline smiths

Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease often genetic and it can be very painful as well as long lasting with regular flare-ups.

The playwright Dennis Potter suffered with it quite badly and at the end he couldn't even use his hands. He made The Singing Detective in which the disease at its worst is shown, based on his own experiences.

Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease often genetic and it can be very painful as well as long lasting with regular flare-ups.

The playwright Dennis Potter suffered with it quite badly and at the end he couldn't even use his hands. He made The Singing Detective in which the disease at its worst is shown, based on his own experiences.

I agree, but that is the cause. I wasn't talking about the cause. I was talking about the appearance

Offline smiths

I agree, but that is the cause. I wasn't talking about the cause. I was talking about the appearance

I wasn't disputing that.

mrhappypants

eherm...we may have got slightly off the point of this thread gentlemen.

Zweihander7

Perceived beauty, or being young does not make for any greater sex

yeah def agree with this, the girl's attitude/personality is the number 1 factor for great sex.

Funnily enough punting has actually made me more feminist in a way as I now value a woman's personality way much more than her looks.

£150 is the most I've paid. A 1 hour punt is my preferred option as I like to take my time and like to explore/experiment with SP as well as have a bit of a chat afterwords.

So I remember reading on average couples have sex for between 10-20mins, so I've always wondered if you book a girl for an hour, what are you doing for all that time?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 10:54:04 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline SJ772

£150 an hour typically, but I agree 30 min punts at £80 would make a lot more sense as keeping hard for 50+ mins is hard work

Zweihander7

:lol:  good one mate. For the record though, I only ended up punting with her because I got B&S'd and cba to find another girl. Would never have otherwise. She was also the trollop that gave me gono ffs

You see how she looks kinda cross-eyed, I feel like if you stare at her face for too long it'll make you cross eyed too!

mrhappypants

:kiss:
She was also the trollop that gave me gono ffs

Are you serious?!!  This is a very serious accusation which you should teither substantiate in detail and publicise in your review with a rating revision or retract.

Offline NoStringsFun

£150 an hour typically, but I agree 30 min punts at £80 would make a lot more sense as keeping hard for 50+ mins is hard work

I agree (well at my forty something age it is) and as I'm reluctant to take any pills of any sort I am happy to settle for exploring my SPs body if going for the full hour.  :D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 04:32:52 pm by NoStringsFun »

RX8 Racer

Mostly punt in the SE and usually do 1 hour punts but also 30 mins too. Most I'll spend for an hour is £140 but this doesn't happen too often and instead prefer £100-£120 an hour punts.

Offline joe diddley

£130 an hour in London would now be my top whack; maybe £100 in the provinces.

big_cock

£80-£100 for half hour in london. Anything less then girl is likely to be of low quality. Any more time paid for is just wasted.

£80-£100 for half hour in london. Anything less then girl is likely to be of low quality. Any more time paid for is just wasted.

Whoever told you spending less than £80 is likely to be of low quality is a liar 

I'm sure it was a prostitute  Hidden Image/Members Only

nervous colin

I always do an hour. 120 is the cheapest round here, usually its 140. Most I paid was 200, but that was a special treat to myself.

Offline Billy no mates

Maximum I have paid is £200, I have paid that on a few occasions.
Average is I suppose £120-£140 for 1hour, and £60-£80 for 30 mins.

My wife is after a particular roleplay session. If I could find a girl, who fits the look, and do the roleplay correctly, I would pay £350 for one hour.
It has so far proven not possible.

Offline brownman

Around 110 is the usual, most I've paid is 150 ph but she did a really good DT and swallow included, which most only have as extras