Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_girlfriend Bounds Green  (Read 1154 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5680741) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Bungle

Link External Link/Members Only
Right. Saw her yesterday after reading some great reviews here
Location Somewhere between Arnos Grove and Bounds Green
Price £100 for an hr.
Services provided- Well everything really apart from any anal play is on the table with this gem
Girl - Mia, I’d say early 30s, blond Pole, not good at sizes 12?, no replacement parts in her body as far i know and she would easily pass the MOT.

I texted in the morning for an afternoon meet, on this one you have to be mindful that communications are handled by former Trump’s press secretary. I made preemptive warnings on any potential B&S and made it clear I wanted to see Mia. Expect all questions to be answered by an ok or not at all.
When I was close I asked for the address and got told “I call you”. Time came, no call, calls weren’t answered. Got a call me later please. Thankfully a few min later got the address.

In a way, the poor comms lower your expectations and what follows is very surprising.
Mia does the behind the door routine which is a bit weird as the entrance is hidden but anyhow.
She looks fantastic. Very pleasant face, decent body with some natural tits and some small tattoos.
A very normal Milf next door look in my opinion. She asks how long I’m staying and what I like so obviously the press secretary has briefed her fully on my arrival 🙄
Handed over paperwork and went to bathroom for a small refresher as I’ve just had a shower so need for one. When I came to the room she just went for my face and this Milf next door lady becomes a sex starved widow. The smile is infectious. The FK is constant, goes to full
Snogging immediately and never stoops unless you stop it. My jaw got a proper workout.
I’m more of a vanilla guy these days so wasn’t prepared for a full on enthusiastic session but you can’t slow down with this lady, had to taste her so I did, since her body recently was put on the green travel list, I ventured south with pace and fury to make up for lost time and the waves soon hit my face. She got wet quickly and although the moans may be fake news to the sceptics among us, I couldn’t care less.
She then continues with full snogging and makes you feel like you are the next door neighbour that she has been sneakily showing her tits at you from the window while husband away and finally after months of teasing time has come.
Owo ensued and it was a fantastic technique, no teeth and she has a strong desire to swallow the damn thing whole. Sloppy with gagging and all action in a manner that the civilian community will never understand.
I’m a one pop guy and want it to savour this before it went tits up so asked for the condom and off we went. First cowgirl and then mish, the energy never dropped from the moment I went in. You have to be prepared for a full gym session with this one. Again moans and moans and I couldn’t hold anymore and released the demons held inside with fury and saw them scrambling together in the condom.
Layed back fully satisfied and although it was like 20-25 min, I would have happily left.
The face attack continues with no break and free a few min she revisits my member which I planned to furlough after that first session but she had other ideas. With her skills he was up again in no time and that’s not normal for me at such short notice. And this tells you everything about this provider.
If you are gonna take anything from my review is that whatever your likes, you will not be shortchanged by this woman. And that is rare.
Now this second awakening may have come too early for me as after a half hour pounding from all angles which she took like a proper trooper, I had become numb so no second release but that’s on me.
Chatter was delightful, never stopped smiling and fully received to my Witt and charms. Takes directions like a young cadet and nothing is a bother.
I know I may have missed one or two things but bottom line is it was a fantastic experience and I will undoubtedly return.
She reads this forum apparently so keep it up woman

Offline gary69