Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Baby Girl - Oxford Street - From VS  (Read 4653 times)

Offline pgpgpgpg

External Link/Members Only

Background: Had a good run on Vivastreet of late. Spend ages digging through profiles and cross referencing Tineye, multiple websites, WhatsApp and photo requests usually resulting in dead ends, but of late not the case.

Booking & Comms
Meeting took place last weekend. Booking by phone call.
1 hr £150 - stayed just over the hour.

5 minutes walk from hotel off Soho Square.
Ground floor flat in W1 on the street I lived some years back  :P
Very close to Tottenham Court Road tube and once a mecca for Vinyl (LPs).

Let in and straight into flat - what a tip! Perfectly nice place but she is a 19/20 year old student and lives like she needs her mum to tidy up after her still :)

Bedroom was fine though - like a haven from the madness of the other room.

Lovely soft manner about her and very welcoming.

Looks
As per the photos. Young. Cute. Face slightly squarer than the pics but the V shape is what they aspire to so to be expected.
Slim, sexy teenager - nothing not to like.
English perfectly functional and no issue re. comms.

Services
Shy and reserved but happy to play and soon relaxed.
DFK, RO, FS - the usual routine.
Can't say it was GFE - more like an illicit encounter which was enjoyed by both.

Conclusion
Real cutey. Wouldn't spend more than an hour with her, but for what it was would definitely recommend.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 12:23:32 am by pgpgpgpg »

Offline Penance321

Offline pgpgpgpg

Didn't try them - not my thing.

Offline bediscrete

Her Vivastreet bad has a X by French kissing (as well as OW/OWO!).
But you definitely got DFK from her OP?

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

It’s my hobby too ... glad you found a good one  :hi:

Offline pgpgpgpg

Her Vivastreet bad has a X by French kissing (as well as OW/OWO!).
But you definitely got DFK from her OP?

OW/OWO - not fussed and generally decline either.
DFK - Chinese style.

I don't take a great deal of notice of what's on the likes/dislikes on profiles on any site tbh. Play it by ear and most things happen naturally. Only had one girl completely turn away from DFK which she said helped her keep work and private life in separate head spaces. Whatever suits :)

But yes DFK or more accurately DCK which as most know is a more limited affair.

HTH

Offline golden bull

Don’t trust VS mostly but if she’s as depicted in her VS ad. then she’s a hottie. Anyone else indulged?

Offline Penance321

Just finished a session with her today.

She's very restrictive in terms of services.

OW, followed by a short cowgirl sprint and attempted doggy, but she was in a lot of pain.

You can tell she wasn't into it. Tried to go for a kiss but the typical head swerve; avoiding any lip contact.

Like OP said, definitely the girl in the photos (with filters). Best to book a 30 minute session, anything longer and she'll probably collapse from pain/exhaustion.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 05:48:05 pm by Penance321 »

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 06:10:46 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline golden bull

Just finished a session with her today.

She's very restrictive in terms of services.

OW, followed by a short cowgirl sprint and attempted doggy, but she was in a lot of pain.

You can tell she wasn't into it. Tried to go for a kiss but the typical head swerve; avoiding any lip contact.

Like OP said, definitely the girl in the photos (with filters). Best to book a 30 minute session, anything longer and she'll probably collapse from pain/exhaustion.

No kissing then at best it’s p&d

Offline pgpgpgpg

I had a different experience - nothing guaranteed I guess.

Offline Dashing

Offline pgpgpgpg

Don’t suppose anyone has seen this one recently? She confirmed she’s still in the same place.

I need an insurance policy girl in case I can’t find anything more appealing in a fortnight.

Cheers

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Reminds me of a few Chinese students I d net through SA.  Longer dates of course so it wasn’t all about the sex … 20mins is about right for their stamina and enjoyment   :D

Offline pgpgpgpg

:P

Good when you find one that bucks the trend though :)

I remember the infamous Kelly when she first started on Shaftesbury avenue all those years ago as a teenager.
Now she could really last the distance :)