Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia 34 Romilly St Upper Flat  (Read 2602 times)

Offline drwho

£22/10 mins... so limit your expectations etc

I'd already seen a girl earlier in the week (report to follow) and have a vague plan to spend more soon, hopefully on a Phoenix party.
So needs musts etc lead me towards a Soho walkup for cheap relief.
I'd read a review on here for Priya, "half Indian" at 70a Berwick St.
Looking at the walkup wiki it only mentioned a Priya on Fridays at 34 Romilly st. Thought I'd give it a try as I'd been getting the horn on the train and tube seeing attractive middle eastern and asian birds.

First time down Romilly for me. Approached from Piccadilly end and counted the door numbers upwards.
Got to no.26 and a very long building hoarding started. I was convinced the flat was long gone, until walking further to the pub near the end of the road.

A busy Friday summer evening. Loads of people sitting and standing around the pub. Then I spotted the No. 34 doorway which seemed to be within the pub terrace area with people seated and standing either side.
I didn't recognise anyone I knew so turned left and followed the felt-tip pen Model signs and climbed the stairs.
Lower flat was a different name on the cardboard sign outside (Lilly or something I think) Kept climbing the stairs and got to "Nadia"
Sounds a bit exotic, maybe even Indian, who knows- only one way of finding out.
Maid opens the door and becons me to the bedroom and summons the girl.

Not Indian or Middle Eastern in appearance, but young and attractive and wearing only bra and panties on a sweltering summer evening.
Given a price list of services but went for the £20 sex only.
£2 for the maid then she told me to "Get sexy" while she took the money away.

As previous walk ups I was slightly concerned whether I'd manage to cum within the allotted time.
When Nadia returned she was very cheery and friendly.
Lovely body. Lost the bra and revealed smallish pert tits.
Nice ass. I pulled her bottoms down while we stood with her back to me.
She got on the bed and made some reference to "opening the door" to me or some similar turn of phrase.

Didn't hang about and did her in mish to completion.
At a higher fee I would have agonised over how to make the most of the situation, but in this case it was a simple pump and dump. Delivered with a smile (by both of us)

Reassuringly she bathed herself in the bidet in the room afterwards (always wondered what the practical purpose of these devices was, but in the setting of a Soho walkup they make perfect sense)
Started washing my cock in the sink and she pointed out the plastic 'child step' to help me achieve a better position in the sink. I haven't had the need to stand on one of those things for the past 40 years....

A pleasant brief encounter.
Says she's half Swiss/half Turkish (hmmmm maybe?)
Seems to not mind the Soho scene (yet!)
 Works at other places in Soho, but 34 Romilly Upper Flat Friday daytimes until 8.30pm

A guilt free cheap pump and dump

Stortford

Saw her a few times last summer lovely petite little  thing always smiling a proper  happy hooker  next time I'm  up town will revist.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:27:26 am by Stortford »

puntypunter

Hi guys (and girls),
I'm new on here but not to the punting game. Used to punt on a daily basis through most of the 80's (the era of excess) until I got into a long-term relationship/married/divorced/married again... now the frisson has gone out of the sex at home and I've started dipping my toes (so to speak) back into the WG world ;)

I'll spare you the boring details but I have to say this site is a godsend compared to the old days of driving around Sussex Gardens picking up girls off the street! Using the wealth of experience on here I chose Angie at 2 Green's Court for my first punt back. 30 mins for £65. Did exactly what she said on the tin, Soho Walkup and all that. Then last Saturday paid a visit to Nadia at 70a Berwick Street. It was as hot as hell so I went for the £55 Dreamtime (20 mins). What a cute girl, great little body and lovely personality. nice carressing and nibbling before straight on with the mac placed via the mouth (nice touch). Some face sitting, as others have said she seems naturally well lubricated and she definitely was after 5 mins of tonguing. Then OW that turned into 69, which was great as she is so petite that I could easily haul her wet snatch deep into my face. I realised that time was of the essence and was keen to have her try out the strapless strap on I had brought with me. She slipped the end inside her (with a rubber on) and a rubber on the other end  and I let here penetrate me from behind for a few minutes and then iflipped her on her back and penetrated her tight little pussy 'til I shot my load into the mack. Pretty sure I went over time but no interruption from the maid...which made sense when I left as the maid had gone out and was nowhere to be seen  :D

Great punt and I enjoyed it so much that I went back on Sunday. Which I'll review later.

Offline Liverpool

Hi guys (and girls),
I'm new on here but not to the punting game. Used to punt on a daily basis through most of the 80's (the era of excess) until I got into a long-term relationship/married/divorced/married again... now the frisson has gone out of the sex at home and I've started dipping my toes (so to speak) back into the WG world ;)

I'll spare you the boring details but I have to say this site is a godsend compared to the old days of driving around Sussex Gardens picking up girls off the street! Using the wealth of experience on here I chose Angie at 2 Green's Court for my first punt back. 30 mins for £65. Did exactly what she said on the tin, Soho Walkup and all that. Then last Saturday paid a visit to Nadia at 70a Berwick Street. It was as hot as hell so I went for the £55 Dreamtime (20 mins). What a cute girl, great little body and lovely personality. nice carressing and nibbling before straight on with the mac placed via the mouth (nice touch). Some face sitting, as others have said she seems naturally well lubricated and she definitely was after 5 mins of tonguing. Then OW that turned into 69, which was great as she is so petite that I could easily haul her wet snatch deep into my face. I realised that time was of the essence and was keen to have her try out the strapless strap on I had brought with me. She slipped the end inside her (with a rubber on) and a rubber on the other end  and I let here penetrate me from behind for a few minutes and then iflipped her on her back and penetrated her tight little pussy 'til I shot my load into the mack. Pretty sure I went over time but no interruption from the maid...which made sense when I left as the maid had gone out and was nowhere to be seen  :D

Great punt and I enjoyed it so much that I went back on Sunday. Which I'll review later.

There's a Soho walk up thread you may wish to contribute to, rather than piggy backing on someone else's review.

puntypunter

Apologies if I've transgr  :D :Dessed the etiquette on this site. :unknown:
Just thought I would introduce myself and chip in a thumbs up for a decent punt. For future reference: If I want to write a positive review should I start a new thread? It seems like a lot of people have added to existing threads...hence the name 'thread' :D

Offline Liverpool

If you are writing a review, then start a review. Some on the Soho walk up page incorporate reviews into the thread as there's no website for the walk up WGs. Check out the rules and regs above for further information.

puntypunter

Thanks for the feedback, I try and get up speed asap  :)