Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Browsing on a sunday night. Wow ,what a lot of adverts during lockdown  (Read 536 times)

Online pvcleatherrm

Sunday 7th Feb, about 1130pm or so.
I am on AW now. What a lot of active adverts for girls in Manchester and Stockport these days. I am a bit surprised.
Available today also (OK, I know its late in the day). Most are probably sleeping by now. But I guess they were active earlier today.
But we are in lockdown, few of us have had a vaccine but the girls are at it. Probably some punters are up for it also.
Plenty to offer in the pages. Plenty of stunners amongst the search results, but some coincide with the 0 ratings (are they none existent, bait and switch, roms, or completely just new in the game?) Too risky in my opinion, the ones with 0 ratings. Will the roms try anything even in lockdown. ? AW may not accept bookings now, so no new reviews can be added to their profile. Correct me if i am wrong. that may explain some of the 0 ratings.

Of course some of the more well known girls/well reviewed/reliable girls are out there and the green light is on, getting some business i guess.

Whats the point of this post you may ask?  Well, just a comment from me to say that there is still plenty out there during lockdown. Most of us will be waiting 1-3 months for the vaccine. I am in that group. my last punt was about 13 months ago. I am looking forward to the next, but i will be waiting a couple more months. I think there will be a surge of activity by May time. From us all. Prices will go up or down? what do you think?
I hope that some that have disappeared from my hot list will return to advertise. we will see.
take care chaps. All the best to you all. stay safe.

Offline Woblybobsdog

Prices are an interesting point.
Obviously scarcity and risk have pushed up prices during lockdown  so common sense would say they will come down post lockdown.
However the market has shown it will support higher prices and incomming talent dont seem to need reduce prices to gain market share.

Tldr higher prices might be here to stay