Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HELP discreet road or location manchester  (Read 1381 times)

Offline snpfox

need help fellas i been looking for a car meet for a while and found someone External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

perfect as i have a thing for middle eastern WG's. anyways i messaged her and she said she is ok with meeting tomorrow but can do evening between 5pm and 8pm.

my problem is am finding it difficult to find a discreet location for this time frame, being the weekend tomorrow people usually walking around doing people shit 

any suggestions  :dash: :dash:

Offline westeros

need help fellas i been looking for a car meet for a while and found someone External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

perfect as i have a thing for middle eastern WG's. anyways i messaged her and she said she is ok with meeting tomorrow but can do evening between 5pm and 8pm.

my problem is am finding it difficult to find a discreet location for this time frame, being the weekend tomorrow people usually walking around doing people shit 

any suggestions  :dash: :dash:

it would depend on where you pick her up from and how far you want to drive. If she's based in the city centre then the back streets of ardwick industrial estate are close and pretty quite. but if the Wg has agreed to a car meet then she probably done this before so she could easily direct you as well.

be a bit more specific and you can get better guidance
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 12:39:06 am by westeros »

Offline snpfox

picking her up from Cheadle area but she said she doesn't mind driving up to a destination, if i ask her if she knows anywhere could be a little risky no reviews on this WG

Offline Billy no mates

Looking at the profile my spidey sense is tingling, be on your guard. I do hope I’m wrong, good luck.

Offline Pat Mustard

Be careful mate. Keep doors locked in car until you are sure she is on her own and pick up somewhere as public as you dare to. Don’t keep any valuables in the car that can be grabbed either - some WG grabbed a mate of mines iPhone and refused to give it back without payment. Any doubt just drive off. From cheadle you could head to Styal and try off some of the quiet roads (I found somewhere with an ex girlfriend near the golf course) or if you want to go further there is sale water park car park which is full of shaggers or Banky Lane just off the M60 junction for Carrington ,turn right at lights the road doubles back, continue down the lane to asecluded car park at the rear. Don’t know anywhere nearer to Cheadle. Good luck
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 06:46:06 am by Pat Mustard »

Offline manfox

Profile does look dodgy as fuck to me and I wouldn't be attempting to book.

Her profile narrative: "I don't know what I'm looking for but the words interesting, polite and playful spring to mind" - fuck off!  :thumbsdown:

Online Zaish

know some very quiet places in ashton under lyne mate if any good to u
ive used them countless times

Offline Springoid

Abney Hall car park is a known dogging place near cheadle, I suppose that would be as safe as anywhere else, just make sure your not followed.

Offline ulstersubbie

it would depend on where you pick her up from and how far you want to drive. If she's based in the city centre then the back streets of ardwick industrial estate are close and pretty quite.

Ardwick is a stone's throw from the RLD, bound to be coppers about.

Offline usroads

Profile does look dodgy as fuck to me and I wouldn't be attempting to book.

Her profile narrative: "I don't know what I'm looking for but the words interesting, polite and playful spring to mind" - fuck off!  :thumbsdown:
Dodgy failed country is Yemen

Offline wilburs horse

Risk of getting done for an unnecessary Journey out too as well as getting done for under public decency. They'd throw the key away.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline snpfox

backed out lads .. risk was too high il just look for someone with good reviews . cheers for the suggestion

Offline Northerndave666

Be careful mate. Keep doors locked in car until you are sure she is on her own and pick up somewhere as public as you dare to. Don’t keep any valuables in the car that can be grabbed either - some WG grabbed a mate of mines iPhone and refused to give it back without payment. Any doubt just drive off. From cheadle you could head to Styal and try off some of the quiet roads (I found somewhere with an ex girlfriend near the golf course) or if you want to go further there is sale water park car park which is full of shaggers or Banky Lane just off the M60 junction for Carrington ,turn right at lights the road doubles back, continue down the lane to asecluded car park at the rear. Don’t know anywhere nearer to Cheadle. Good luck

Sale Water Park is closed to cars at the moment.

Online Bustydusty

Sale Water Park is closed to cars at the moment.

That takes me back - met a woman from a classified ad and took her there many years ago

In the days I used to buy newspapers  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 10:14:53 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline hungrypunt

wouldnt touch it with a barge pole

be careful