Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Jenn  (Read 1082 times)

Tripsee

Before I start, I'd just like to introduce myself...I'll be going by the name of Tripsee (old nickname).
Hello everyone :)
I've been snooping around this site for a number of weeks now and decided to set myself an account up last week.

I've found this profile of a Hungarian girl named Sweet_Jenn18.
External Link/Members Only
(Not sure I've managed to do this link correctly but never the less, you can always look her up)

Looks a lovely girl. Gorgeous figure, pretty face and a magnificently constructed rack.

I would definitely be interested in going to see her but;
1 - I've been told that there are a few foreign girls, especially Romanians/Hungarians and so on using fake profiles and/or false feedback.
And
2 - A lot of them are not trust worthy ( things stolen whilst in their company etc...)

I'm new to AW so I'm not sure what the obvious signs to look for in a dodgey profile.
Any help would be great.
Anyone heard of or even been to see her?

Cheers in advance :drinks:

pierrot

Profile looks genuine if you look at the feedback/ratings which is just above the interview tab at the top.
The price is set on her profile dont take anything valuable with you leave your wallet etc in car.

Offline Jayjay

Go off the feedback. I'm guessing you will meet a gorgeous girl, who won't understand much of what your saying, you will get a crap service and will regret going in the first place. I wouldn't try a EE again unless they have perfect feedback or recommended by one of the chaps from here. But that's just me!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Go off the feedback. I'm guessing you will meet a gorgeous girl, who won't understand much of what your saying, you will get a crap service and will regret going in the first place. I wouldn't try a EE again unless they have perfect feedback or recommended by one of the chaps from here. But that's just me!

Completely agree

Offline PD11

Hello mate, I seen this girl the last day or so. She's a great looking girl and had a really pretty face, but in terms of a punt it was pretty poor. She kept hold of my dick the whole time it was in her and at one point when i had her in doggy she was resting her head on her hands like she had a headache. I wasn't too bothered as it was only £40, it actually made me laugh.

Overall, I'd avoid unless you were in a really horny mood and didn't mind shagging a really pretty, but unenthused girl.

Hope that helps.