Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam and Evie group session Manchester  (Read 1619 times)

NorthernPunter

Sam  External Link/Members Only

Evie External Link/Members Only

Fee 

£150 for 2 girls for 2 hours. Ratio of 2 to 1 so 4 guys 2 women.

Verdict

Super enjoyable group session with 2 amazing ladies.

Venue

Nice one bedroom discreet apartment on Chester Road. Nice and clean with shower facilities.

Comm’s

All comm’s where though Sam and by text. I texted a couple of weeks before the event not that interested in going but just asking who the friend was. She replied and said it was Evie (Lancashire Minx). She then text me back about 5 days before the event asking if I wanted to attend, to which I said fuck it when am I going to be able to fuck 2 milfs for 2 hours at that price.

WG’s

Sam. Lovely women I would put at mid 40’s. A Very chatty scouser. Pics on profile are about right. I would add a couple of pounds and few years but none the less a great sexy playful women.

Evie. Again lovely women about the same age. Again pics on profile are about right add a couple of pounds and few years. She is a very sexy women with a nice accent that I could not place.

Sevices

FK, DFK, OWO, a bit of DT, Girl on girl, Penetration with. CIM with Swallowing. Group fun.

Action

I was super early but was made to wait outside until the time of the meet. It was a nice day so I had a walk about as I went to the meet via taxi.

Once the text arrived to come up to the flat I was on my way. I walked up with another punter that was there and we found the flat easy enough.

Knocked on and was told to come in. Sam was stood there and and in a little black number. We said we greeted each other and walked into the kitchen where evie was waiting. We chatted for a little while. As it turned out 1 guy had canceled so there was only the 3 of us but the price did not go up.

So showers were afford and we all took one. We then sorted the money and the fun began. Both women were very eager to please and had our cocks out in no time.

What followed was a great little group session where we all felt totally fucked.

Highlights

I managed to pop my load 3 times which I was quite impressed with myself.

I managed to get some solo time with Evie were I went down on her for a while and she seemed to enjoy it. I also pounded the crap out of her as I had already cum twice.

Sam riding me on a chair where while I watched Evie get the attention of the 2 other punters. This made me pop my first load. Sam then processed to give me a blowjob, this made me instantly hard again. I popped on another condom and fucked her mish this made me pop my second load.

All in all 2 hours of super fun with 2 easy to get on with punters and 2 women that know what they are doing and seem to really enjoy it too.

Thoughts

For the money and the ratio of guys to girls I would say these little parties are well worth it. Sam and Evie are a great little duo that will leave you totally spent. I would defo go again. Sam mentioned that there next one will be in a couple of months time.

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the review, NP.  I have plans for a 2-girl with these 2 so your comments are v handy.    Bm

NorthernPunter

Thanks for the review, NP.  I have plans for a 2-girl with these 2 so your comments are v handy.    Bm

No worries BM for the price and action it was a great session.

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review

Be interesting to know what an hour's mff cost is with these two.

Offline threechilliman

I did a three girl version with Sam last year. Hope to get back at some point for another session. Parties are great fun.

tcm

NorthernPunter

I did a three girl version with Sam last year. Hope to get back at some point for another session. Parties are great fun.

tcm

Parties are great fun. I think I would rather do parties than one to one's.

Offline threechilliman

Parties are great fun. I think I would rather do parties than one to one's.

They are but wouldn't do without my 121's . Incidentally, I nearly did this party, but couldn't make the date stick.

tcm

NorthernPunter

They are but wouldn't do without my 121's . Incidentally, I nearly did this party, but couldn't make the date stick.

tcm

Gutted for you TCM. I just dived out of work for a few hours as Sam apartment is in walking distance of my work.

Offline Blue Moon

Be interesting to know what an hour's mff cost is with these two.
£250, I've been quoted. Probably won't take them up at that price - it's just their individual hourly rates added together. I can see how they arrive at that figure but I only go for 2-girl sessions that have some 'discount' to reflect that they aren't both on the job for 100% of the time. Also, economy of scale, bulk buying, BOGOF, three-for-the-price-of-two etc comes into play in my opinion. So, they can ask for £250 - but that doesn't mean I'm going to pay it.   Bm

NorthernPunter

£250, I've been quoted. Probably won't take them up at that price - it's just their individual hourly rates added together. I can see how they arrive at that figure but I only go for 2-girl sessions that have some 'discount' to reflect that they aren't both on the job for 100% of the time. Also, economy of scale, bulk buying, BOGOF, three-for-the-price-of-two etc comes into play in my opinion. So, they can ask for £250 - but that doesn't mean I'm going to pay it.   Bm

Yeah I would not pay that. They are going to do more BM so I would jump on one of those. I fancy getting one sorted at Sheridans. That would be cheaper also.

Offline Angel Sam

• Service Provider
HI Guys

Many thanks for all your positive reviews, we really do appreciate it and we really do enjoy the group party fun, and really love to attention of a few guys at the same time. We don't have another party planned until the end of the summer/ early autumn, however if any of you guys want to get a group together we will be more than happy to accommodate on a day that will suit you. Also we will always consider a discount for a 2 girl 1 guy date. Just contact me say you read the post on here and I will try to accommodate.  :kissgirl: :dancegirl: