Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one had the pleasure - Dianne4u  (Read 855 times)

Offline Kenaldo

Evening

Thinking of going to see this lady but no reports of her on here?

Dianne4u

Offline Kenaldo

Can't send the link from my phone!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline titton

If I have tried once I have tried 8 times to see this lady. I emailed her through AW probably 18 months ago nd she sent me her telephone number. Always answers the phone and is very polite but whether I call morning, afternoon or evening she is never available. Maybe I just get her at bad times, maybe because I don't have AW feedback (keep forgetting to ask the girls to give me some) although she hasn't said.
I tend to go for younger girls whom I wouldn't normally have a chance with in real life but occasionally fancy the buzz of shagging something nearer my Mum's age. Not an oedipus thing before anyone comments, just occasionally fancied a go at a sexy older one (Think Helen Mirren or Ruth Langsford). If I'm honest, I suppose I am aware than most 18 year olds are not going to fancy a bloke in his mid forties, which shows in their performance usually but perhaps someone older may quite like me and therefore there may be a bit of natural chemistry to make it a bit more believable. God, what I am rambling about?
Anyway, although her pics are blurred she actually reminds me, from what I can see of the mother of an ex-girlfriend of mine from long ago whom I always thought would be good in the sack.
The older women thing is sporadic for me but, as i say no joy for me.

Offline The Persuader 65

Yeah I had can recommend if you do like the older woman - in her 60s.  Her tits are enhanced and she is very slim but she is one sexy woman.

Met her with a duo with Saffy and both gave me a great raunchy 90 minutes.

Offline W650

Hi.
I saw her just before Christmas,an older lady but very sexy and good to talk to as well.

Offline Kenaldo

Thanks folks

She was fully booked whilst I was in Blackpool but good comms with her and I will book (earlier) with her next time I'm in the area based on the good feedback from the good people of UKP.