Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vixen Violet Of Manchester  (Read 1172 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Hi guys, ive been looking at this profile for a while and i would like to book her, i know she has got plenty of good reviews but doesnt anyone know if she offers french kissing? its just that its not stated on her adultwork profile i have mailed her to ask but she hasnt got back to me yet, cheers  :hi:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Integral

Hi guys, ive been looking at this profile for a while and i would like to book her, i know she has got plenty of good reviews but doesnt anyone know if she offers french kissing? its just that its not stated on her adultwork profile i have mailed her to ask but she hasnt got back to me yet, cheers  :hi:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If I remember correctly she did say yes to DFK via email to me a few months ago, but We didn't meet up in the end so I can't confirm.

Offline PussyLover789

Ok thanx, im still waiting for her reply  :hi:

shdh

I kissed her when we met, didnt ask for it she just seemed happy enough to do it.

Offline p3ngu1n

I'll look forward to your review PL, as she's on my To-Podge list (I'd have seen her already if she did incalls)

Offline Golovkin

I'll look forward to your review PL, as she's on my To-Podge list (I'd have seen her already if she did incalls)
She does do incalls just rarely does them you have to keep an eye on her profile when I seen her it was an incall. She does dfk but I think it's not guaranteed.

Offline p3ngu1n

She does do incalls just rarely does them you have to keep an eye on her profile when I seen her it was an incall. She does dfk but I think it's not guaranteed.

Cheers bud. That puts her back on the sweet spot of my podging radar