Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preston, Blackburn and Burnley  (Read 2230 times)

Offline threechilliman

Right folks, got a chance to head away from Manchester soon. Any 'must see' girls North Lancs way?

Age not a factor, usual services, CIM and anal would be nice. £120/hr-ish. Enthusiasm is a must.

tcm

DodeCode

I might have a review up for Preston on Friday night/Saturday based on a Thursday night punt. Not sure how soon you need info though.

Offline Mi-Go

If you fancy a trip to Blackpool, this girl is great

External Link/Members Only

Very enthusiastic.

Offline Spanishpunter

Whats with all the profiles of girls in Burnley on AW all of a sudden? They all say they are British when they are most definitely EE.

:dash:
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

DodeCode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've got a booking with Jess on Thursday so should have a review on here by Friday night/Saturday morning.

Online OakTree

Never seen this one myself but she's been around for years.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Anyone any thoughts on these three?

Make sure you have a good look at her photos. I don't know how picky you are when it comes to teeth, but they would put me off:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I have no idea how good her service is, but based purely on her looks I'd say that £130/hr is way overpriced.

Offline Blackpool Rock

If you fancy a trip to Blackpool, this girl is great

Very enthusiastic.
Quite a few seem to rate this girl highly, nothing wrong with her service but she just didn't do it for me looks wise and i ended up with a "failure" so punted a different girl a couple of hours later

Offline Blackpool Rock

Anyone any thoughts on these three?

tcm
I like the look of lady Lux but no anal; CIM or facial so would have thought she isn't offering enough services for you?

I have seen Jessica Joy and if you like a girl to savour for the full hour then she is probably a good shout.
She doesn't do production line punts and plans time between sessions, I booked for 30 minutes and she kept me shagging for 50 minutes then kept me talking for another hour, TBH I was a bit pissed off that I ended up missing the footy  :unknown:
Not sure if she uses different incall hotels but the one I saw her in was great for punting with an easy to bypass reception and large footfall constantly in and out

Offline photoclicker

seen her not quiet exact to pic but no complaints.

looks good but wasted my time yesterday said be available from 10.39 was more like 2.30
looks good but beware if you ring you get a long text message sent after of her sevices

Offline Johndy

T C M. Not seen her, but high on my wish list is  Ellen of Preston, she has rave reviews, been about for a while .  Our diaries have never matched up, but keen to see her

Offline easyzx6r

ive seen the naughty indian 2 times and she is worth every penny :yahoo:

marlboro20

Naughty Zoey... absolute filth... top shag and vgvfm... photos are a few years out of date.
M20

Offline threechilliman

Naughty Zoey... absolute filth... top shag and vgvfm... photos are a few years out of date.
M20

You mean this one:-

tcm

inxs950

Very good and just £110/hr. Great figure and easy to get on with.

Offline nestor

Very good and just £110/hr. Great figure and easy to get on with.

good body for a 47 year old, but not keen on the idea of that tattooed bloke in the gallery offering his services as well........
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline threechilliman

good body for a 47 year old, but not keen on the idea of that tattooed bloke in the gallery offering his services as well........

I've seen jools before. I've also met her with her fella......

tcm

Offline Asianfcuker

You mean this one:-

tcm

Should the photo's on Angel's website be correct then she is back working there under the name of Sophie on Monday & Friday.

AF
Sophie

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:34:12 pm by Asianfcuker »

marlboro20

They're Naughty Zoeys tits... I'd recognise em anywhere!! :o)
M20

Jay-Jay

ive seen the naughty indian 2 times and she is worth every penny :yahoo:
I have mentioned before that I would worry about her stated size and I think the bloody stretch marks in her latest arse shot pics would confirm that she's a bit of a chunky monkey?

Jay

Offline threechilliman

Thanks for the suggestions guys. A couple of options and I'll be sure to let you know what happens.

tcm

Mart1976e

I have mentioned before that I would worry about her stated size and I think the bloody stretch marks in her latest arse shot pics would confirm that she's a bit of a chunky monkey?

Jay

For those that have seen her, is she worth the £140 per hour? It's £20 more than I try to stick to.

inxs950

For those that have seen her, is she worth the £140 per hour? It's £20 more than I try to stick to.

She was offering 2 hrs for £200 recently

Offline nbrnay

Wow, Naughty Zoe look amazing, and reasonably priced. Think I'll have to pay her a visit.

Offline wilky24

Saw Jessica joy about a month ago very nice gfe experience very nice looking girl she's just off m55 dont think she does anal though seen naughty zoe a while ago older woman more pse she does anal though I didn't try it myself she had another girl working their at the same time and I had her come in for  ten minutes or so as well very nice

Offline wilky24

Seen Jessica joy about a month ago really nice gfe good looking girl she works just off the m55 Broughton don't think she does anal though also seen naughty zoe but that was a while ago older woman more of a pse experience with her very nice woman she does anal didnt try it myself though she had another girl working in the same apartment I got her in as well for ten minutes or so had a good time

DodeCode

I spent last night with JessicaJoy and will get a review up tonight hopefully (on my phone at the moment and there is shedloads to write).

What I'll say for now though is... Good god, get in there as soon as effing possible.

marlboro20

Doubt you'll be disappointed... but a bit older than the pics suggest.
Have fun... she's a top shag.
M20

Offline nestor

this girl in Blackburn could be worth looking at. She's Greek Cypriot, not Romanian and bloody gorgeous

I'd like to shag but not had the nerve because her flatmate would start throwing pots and pans if I did. Good example of reverse EAS
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:00:51 pm by nestor »
Banned by:

Offline cueball

this girl in Blackburn could be worth looking at. She's Greek Cypriot, not Romanian and bloody gorgeous

I'd like to shag but not had the nerve because her flatmate would start throwing pots and pans if I did.

Have you seen her or not?

If you've seen her then I'm confused with the second paragraph of your post.

If  you've not seen her then how you do know she's a Greek?

By the way, her profile smells of sergei

Offline nestor

Have you seen her or not?

If you've seen her then I'm confused with the second paragraph of your post.

If  you've not seen her then how you do know she's a Greek?

By the way, her profile smells of sergei

Yes I've met her several times while I've been shagging her flatmate who is Spanish - definitely no Sergei around. Met her, not shagged her
The Spanish girl does the profiles, her English isn't the best hence the poor quality
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:24:07 pm by nestor »
Banned by:

Offline cueball

I've been shagging her flatmate who is Spanish

Are we going to get a link to the Spaniard?

:lol: :lol: :lol: take a look at the profile..... she's romanian now  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:43:02 pm by cueball »

Offline nestor

take the piss as much as you like. I've met them and know. You - I presume - haven't and don't. Let's just leave it at that otherwise it becomes a pointless pissing exercise
Banned by:

Offline cueball

take the piss as much as you like. I've met them and know. You - I presume - haven't and don't. Let's just leave it at that otherwise it becomes a pointless pissing exercise

I'm not taking the piss, click on External Link/Members Only she is stating romanian as her nationality.

She may have told you that she's Greek but her profile says otherwise, only recently changed too.

Getting verified will have dictated she comes clean to where she's from.

If you don't want to post a link to the spaniard then it's not a problem to me, I did say earlier that her profile smelt of sergei.

It's not a pissing contest

Offline nestor

yes I know the profile says Romanian but I assure you she's not. I believe the profile is one that's been reused - there were a bunch of Romanians with multiple profiles in Skeffington Rd Preston last year, and I think its one of those profiles repurposed / renamed
Banned by:

Online OakTree

Nestor your user name and image are a Greek theme. Do you speak Greek? It would clear up how you know if she's Greek Cypriot

Mart1976e

So, can you tell us if she is worth seeing and if she's as gorgeous as on the pics?

She looks a stunner.

Mart1976e

Now this one looks interesting - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - but no way for £150.

Here's another - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - but for £100 for half an hour.

Shit, it's no wonder wgs are complaining of a dearth of punters with prices like those!