Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time  (Read 1630 times)

The Architect

Another day where every half-decent profile I've clicked on brings up this message. What does it mean? Why? Either the profile exists or it doesn't, if it does, why can't I see it? Some of the searches I've brought up return pages where literally about a third of the profiles listed I can't view  :dash:

Is this due to some restriction that the WG herself has put on her profile, or is it just adultwork's shit website?

Tony Montana

Its usually because she has blocked the country you are accessing from.

raylondoner

Could be one of several reasons:

- AW has taken the profile down for a (perceived) violation of rules
- The girl has temporarily suspended it herself - some do this when they go on holiday

It's always a good idea to save favourites in your hot list since when/if the profile comes back it will show in your hot list again.

The hot list is also good for keeping track of girls when they change their name, since it tracks by profile ID number not name

Tony Montana

Could be one of several reasons:

- The girl has temporarily suspended it herself - some do this when they go on holiday

It's always a good idea to save favourites in your hot list since when/if the profile comes back it will show in your hot list again.

The hot list is also good for keeping track of girls when they change their name, since it tracks by profile ID number not name

You get different messages in those cases.

The Architect

In that case AW shouldn't waste our time by returning these profiles in search results.

The Architect

Its usually because she has blocked the country you are accessing from.

I didn't know they could do that. It'd be nice if the error message actually told us what the problem is