Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has punting made you lazier with normal women?  (Read 2186 times)

ALyons

Does the fact that you pay for sex mean you are more lazier with flirting or putting in the effort with normal women? I've thought the downside of punting is that in your mind you always think you can pay for sex so it's an easy get-out clause when it comes to flirting with the opposite sex. Or are you still the same (or better or worse) since you started punting when it comes to attracting women in 'real life'?

GeeWiz

I'm probably more confident and flirty with girls in the real world now as I genuinely don't give a $hit if I pull.  It's not the be all and end all for me.

Moreover I have much willpower than my mates when pulled into lap dance clubs on stag do and tours.  I watch them blow a ton on 5 x 3min lap dances content in the knowledge that I can be spending an hour sub-duvet with a girl far hotter for the same dough.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 11:53:01 am by GeeWiz »

Rochdull lad

I'm probably more confident and flirty with girls in the real world now as I genuinely don't give a $hit if I pull.  It's not the be all and end all for me.

Moreover I have much willpower than my mates when pulled into lap dance clubs on stag do and tours.  I watch them blow a ton on 5 x 3min lap dances content in the knowledge that I can be spending an hour sub-duvet with a girl far hotter for the same dough.

+1

Except that in my case, I get that satisfied feeling when I look at my mates and their wives.  Especially those I've known for 40+ years who are still with the girl they met when we were all teenagers together.  And I know I'll soon, well fairly soon anyway, be shagging a younger, fitter model.

Ben4454

Punting has turned me into a bit of a ladies man. Put it this away had a civvy who wanted to have fun at a hotel but i went with a WG instead because shes better at giving head lol

Offline tantric talents

What it has done for me has removed and replaced all need for mistresses or sugar daddy arrangements as the VFM and variety you get through punting far outweighs an ex marital "relationship"   :yahoo:

Offline CBPaul

Immediate thought was doesn't matter to me because of Mrs CBP and the fact that I don't go looking for it with civvies. But on the odd occasion yes it has helped when the chance of a bit of nsa with a civvy has arisen. This doesn't happen that often I hasten to add but when it does, thinking 'I've shagged younger / fitter / better looking birds than you' (and neglecting to remind myself that I'd paid for the privileged) has increased my confidence.

Then again I have got more confident with females as I've got older anyway. 

Offline Horizontal pleasures

At my age I do not have any pulling power with 'normal' women even if I come on to mature ones at residential conferences. I have given up trying.

I assume by normal women you mean the ladies who the gents on here call 'civvies'?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Punting has turned me into a bit of a ladies man.
I always was a lot of a ladies' man, but now the emphasis is on 'was'.

Offline ForrestGump

In my younger days, I now realise, I tried too hard to be appealing to women and, I'm guessing, just came across as desperate, hence had very little success. However the current mrs Gump has been good enough to stay with me but is not at all interested in sex. Is any wife interested in sex with her husband after a number of years of marriage? Anyway, I digress.

So now that I get my sexual kicks from punting I'm finding myself much more at ease with mrs Gump, no longer frustrated that she's not fussed about having sex with me. So, for me, I'd say the effect on my marriage has been a positive one.

I'm not looking for any extra-marital relationship nor have I been before now. So from that point of view nothing's changed.

I do, however, find myself looking at women/girls in civvy street and wonder whether they're on the game.

squeezebox

It has made a little lazy.

In a social settings, I'm more confident when chatting up a nice looking civvie, usually 20 years younger than me. This brings the single mums age bracket into play...all good fun.  :hi:

Punting is a penalty kick with regards to a shag... probability of scoring a penalty is 1/3!!

Boston

Totally lazy me.  I know I can have great sex via punting, I'm in a relationship so I don't want an affair, so I make zero effort with "normal" women.  I do like the control it gives me over my sex life.

Offline wristjob

It's made me quite ambivalent with regards to finding civvy women.

In the past I've pulled women who were hideous or incredibly annoying, or both. Sometimes you just need a shag and the longer it's been the lower the bar drops.

Now I just wouldn't waste my time putting the effort in or probably bother if it was on a plate. With better looking women sure I'll put the effort in and be a bit more confident because whatever else happens I can have a shag tomorrow/next week/whenever and as sexy s any girl I meet is - I've had better. So yes lazier in much the same way as people are lazy about things they don't really need.

Siadwel

It's made me totally indifferent to non-WG's.

Was married for 25+ years to the only girl in the world that I'll ever 'love', certainly don't want a 'relationship' with another 'girlfriend', certainly not in my age group i.e. late 50's-early 60's widowed/divorced/whatever, don't want 'companionship', got all the 'friends' I want or need. For example, one woman I work with, single mother,  just turned 50, two teenage kids still at school, car always breaking down, blah-blah-drama-drama. No thanks.

I flirt with the women I work with if they want to flirt, but I make it absolutely clear that I'm not interested in anything more than flirting.

I prefer WG's, simple as that. For the most part (emphasis on that bit) they're prettier, sexier, cleaner, fresher and bendier than a 'girlfriend/wife/significant-other', all of the 'good', none of the 'bad'.

taplow

I'm as shit with women as I always was only now I don't care. 

SirFrank

Fucking right. I'd hate to be back on the scene because I can't be fucking bothered to chat anyone up. Fuck that it's too much effort. Seriously it's a young mans game. I can already feel myself falling to sleep just thinking about it. Fortunately with my grass fed good looks and mirth I don't need to say much to wow the opposite sex into bed. A wink and a gag is all it usually takes. I ain't lost it I'm sure
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:42:51 pm by SirFrank »

Offline J_H

It's made me quite ambivalent with regards to finding civvy women.

In the past I've pulled women who were hideous or incredibly annoying, or both. Sometimes you just need a shag and the longer it's been the lower the bar drops.

Now I just wouldn't waste my time putting the effort in or probably bother if it was on a plate. With better looking women sure I'll put the effort in and be a bit more confident because whatever else happens I can have a shag tomorrow/next week/whenever and as sexy s any girl I meet is - I've had better.

Couldn't have put it any better, just to add that it has made me much more confident with civvies, and I would now try on outrageous things that I wouldn't in the past. They can only say no! And if they do, theer's always AW!

jcdmj12

In my younger days, I now realise, I tried too hard to be appealing to women and, I'm guessing, just came across as desperate, hence had very little success. However the current mrs Gump has been good enough to stay with me but is not at all interested in sex. Is any wife interested in sex with her husband after a number of years of marriage? Anyway, I digress.

So now that I get my sexual kicks from punting I'm finding myself much more at ease with mrs Gump, no longer frustrated that she's not fussed about having sex with me. So, for me, I'd say the effect on my marriage has been a positive one.

I'm not looking for any extra-marital relationship nor have I been before now. So from that point of view nothing's changed.

I do, however, find myself looking at women/girls in civvy street and wonder whether they're on the game.

Yep - my wife is off sex due to a physical condition that she should recover from, but it's likely to take about 12 months or so.  She went off sex anyway from time to time. I used to get really pissed off about it, but I'm really not bothered these days. It has removed pretty much the only point of argument from an otherwise very good relationship.

richie

I'm as shit with women as I always was only now I don't care.

X2   :D

Offline santiago2

Definately made me lazy in doing the wooing and chatting bit, i always seem to end up with the ones who want a relationship, a few Sundays ago me and my mate were in the local sports bar watching the footie, cheap beer, good atmosphere, heaven, what more do you want, he goes to the bar, next thing this woman, about 40 says ok if i sit here, ere yeah ok i says, when he comes back, i cant leave you for 5 minutes can i, anyway we do all the names and where do you live bit, she's quite chatty, bit nosy but ok, i suppose yer wife is home cooking the dinner, no way im divorced he's seperated, yeah and me she says, so we starts getting in with the inuendos, i need sex quite often, i says. " it will take more than a couple of drinks to get anything with me babe, at least 3 times taking me out for a nice meal" she said,"so im looking at spending about £500 on you, with no guarantee of having fun with you, you might not believe this, i can go round the corner from here, pay a 24year old beauty £100 and have an hour of non stop whatever i want sex, any position, and no oh i dont like that bit, come out with a smile on my face, and no questions asked, she looked at me and said, " i think ive talked myself out of going for a meal with you haven't i" i said "see you around babe, i got someone to see" my mate followed me out and said is that true, get on UKPUNTING you'll see what i mean i told him  :yahoo:

Aspen

It's made me totally indifferent to non-WG's.

Was married for 25+ years to the only girl in the world that I'll ever 'love', certainly don't want a 'relationship' with another 'girlfriend', certainly not in my age group i.e. late 50's-early 60's widowed/divorced/whatever, don't want 'companionship', got all the 'friends' I want or need. For example, one woman I work with, single mother,  just turned 50, two teenage kids still at school, car always breaking down, blah-blah-drama-drama. No thanks.

I flirt with the women I work with if they want to flirt, but I make it absolutely clear that I'm not interested in anything more than flirting.

I prefer WG's, simple as that. For the most part (emphasis on that bit) they're prettier, sexier, cleaner, fresher and bendier than a 'girlfriend/wife/significant-other', all of the 'good', none of the 'bad'.

+1

Almost identical with my situation.

Not so much lazy, but it's great not having to suffer being jerked around by women when you show an interest in them.

It's kind of empowering knowing that you don't have to bother with all that shit any more.