Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP stopped seeing me because of the review i wrote on UKP (text messages inside)  (Read 3819 times)

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

This thread was made, because many punters have raised the issue that some punters have been targeted due SP identifying their profile.

This is not the first thread like this. If you want me to, I can send you threads similar to this.

why not do as sparta prada did with that aliceinwonderland ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130640.msg1471062#msg1471062

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

holland

:D
I do behave.
Was only trying to help. My bad.

Go back to work babe.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Go back to work babe.
Because everyone works 24 hours a day? However I will leave the thread. OP can't be helped.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:48:43 pm by Rochelle »

Online OakTree

There was a simple solution to all of this from the onset of her texting you......Denying who you were and rebuking her for an unsolicited text.

Because everyone works 24 hours a day?

She is working, she is slyly touting her profile on here

SeekingtheTruth

This thread was made, because many punters have raised the issue that some punters have been targeted due SP identifying their profile.

This is not the first thread like this. If you want me to, I can send you threads similar to this.

She identified you because you back tracked and admitted it was you even after you had told her you had never heard of UKP.

I stand by my point that this should have been added to the review so that people can see that she is the type of person who will contact punters out of the blue.

Offline Brazilian Martian

:D
I do behave.
Was only trying to help. My bad.

I understand, best not to rattle the hornets nest but i remember op called me a white knight when i challenged that previous banned member who wrote the fake review on you. So I can understand you wanting to take a few digs at the op. But it's funny watching him backpaddle now

Hidden Image/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

Nevermind, I see you have linked it in the review. Best thing to do.

Offline Hertsgent

Seems a storm in a teacup - OP writes review, WG takes exception to it and won't see OP again. Yes, she shouldn't have messaged, but who really gives a toss? You say she is nothing special to you, so just move on  :unknown:

And yes, add it to your review so others are aware - is the best way of helping your fellow punters

She identified you because you back tracked and admitted it was you even after you had told her you had never heard of UKP.

She probably did ---  I never asked how she identified me

I stand by my point that this should have been added to the review so that people can see that she is the type of person who will contact punters out of the blue.

I did post it under my review. 

I just wanted to have a discussion with other punters that may have not seen the review to discuss SP targeting UKP reviewers.   

holland

She probably did ---  I never asked how she identified me

I did post it under my review. 

I just wanted to have a discussion with other punters that may have not seen the review to discuss SP targeting UKP reviewers.

Thanks for you propmt warning :hi:
Imo she sould be blacklisted.
May be you should ask admin to revert your positive review into a negative.

vw

She is working, she is slyly touting her profile on here

anti touting more like, puts me and many other punters off

May also intimidate some of the softer punters into not writing negatives against a forum dweller.

Thanks for you propmt warning :hi:
Imo she sould be blacklisted.
May be you should ask admin to revert your positive review into a negative.

Thank you for the advice, I've followed what you have said

Online scutty brown

I've only skim-read this thread, but I get the impression the cause of the original argument is that the OP stated he'd only see her again after a night on the piss?
If that's the case then no wonder she doesn't want to see him.
Or have I misunderstood this?

anti touting more like, puts me and many other punters off

May also intimidate some of the softer punters into not writing negatives against a forum dweller.

She puts me off too

bigmanbigman

Op you include too much info and have been identified
Thats it really
Review later with less  info
No fan  no i said
Just services offered price  etc and then theres no come back .
Dought she she you again
Live and learn

I've only skim-read this thread, but I get the impression the cause of the original argument is that the OP stated he'd only see her again after a night on the piss?
If that's the case then no wonder she doesn't want to see him.
Or have I misunderstood this?

I only noted that down, as she agreed in seeing me after a night out, that was something we agreed to for our future booking.

Many punters may want to see a SP in the early hours of the morning after a night out, so I put that down that she offers that service.

Online scutty brown

I only noted that down, as she agreed in seeing me after a night out, that was something we agreed to for our future booking.

Many punters may want to see a SP in the early hours of the morning after a night out, so I put that down that she offers that service.

But think about it - you've effectively said she only looks attractive enough to fuck if you've got the beer goggles on. That's quite an insult and I can see her getting pissed off with you
May not be what what you intended, but I'd guess that's how she understood it

vw

i imagine after your review every pissed up person in london is calling her, maybe why she is so rattled.

But think about it - you've effectively said she only looks attractive enough to fuck if you've got the beer goggles on. That's quite an insult and I can see her getting pissed off with you
May not be what what you intended, but I'd guess that's how she understood it

Fair play, that is understandable that private agreements made public can cause offence.

She seemed excited when I told her, I will see her after a night out.

My intention was to help other punters, as she filled a niche, as many WGs don't see a punter after a night out in the early hours of the morning.

i imagine after your review every pissed up person in london is calling her, maybe why she is so rattled.

YorkshireGuy

This lass sounds a bit crazy complaining about a positive review. Think it should be changed to a negative if that's her attitude.  :diablo:

Offline Plan R

God knows I am no expert on women but I suspect that hearing someone will only want them after a few drinks will piss off many of them!

5 pinter IMHO

This lass sounds a bit crazy complaining about a positive review. Think it should be changed to a negative if that's her attitude.  :diablo:

She even texted me that she will reveal what happened between us on a radio interview she is having tomorrow....I think she is lying, but you never know.

YorkshireGuy

She even texted me that she will reveal what happened between us on a radio interview she is having tomorrow....I think she is lying, but you never know.

Wow WTF. Definitely crazy. Hope she doesn't know your real name or anything.

Offline jsparky

You'll be famous then! :D

Online scutty brown

does she have your real identity?
If not, ignore her

Wow WTF. Definitely crazy. Hope she doesn't know your real name or anything.

She doesn't

RX8 Racer

Block and ignore, best thing to do, she can fuck right off. Any WG that texted me like that would never get my business again.

Offline shagmore

A few drinks, maybe half  bottle of Jack
 :scare:

Offline smiths

Sometimes a positive review is not enough

Personally if I do review its for the benefit of other punters not a WG so its neither here nor their to me if they like it or not, or choose to not punt with me again if they worked out who I was.