Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle103 - Milton Keynes  (Read 2206 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6442452) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Ftwat26

External Link/Members Only

Saw Isabelle early/mid May 2022.

Comms were good and easy and all done by text. Texted her in the morning and then punt was arranged for the same afternoon.

Location was MK9 in central Milton Keynes and easy enough to find. When I arrived I phoned to get the flat number and buzzed in, all straightforward. Apartment building and discreet enough.

Isabelle greeted me at the door, and IMO she is even better than the pics on aw. Romanian, blonde, 5"7, great body and facially beautiful. Her stated age of 21 seemed about right, and she was smiley, friendly and softly spoken. Good English.

The action was OW which was good, and then missionary and finished in doggy. Her breasts and ass were really amazing. No kissing was allowed (not on her likes list so fair enough) and from this I didn't ask if I could explore her body, which I'm not sure if it was outside of her limits or not.

Cleaned up and out of the door with about 10 mins left as I got the feeling she wanted me gone.

Overall I think it is a neutral, her looks were great and she was friendly enough but the action was lacking a bit. Maybe the lack of kissing made it a bit mechanical but would have liked oral on her and explore her body (didn't want to ask so perhaps my own fault). The price was reasonable I guess although we did end early.

Would I return? Tough one but I think it's a borderline yes as the service could
hopefully improve after a few meets.

Online Waterhouse

Post deleted. (posted on the wrong thread)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 09:23:38 am by Waterhouse »

Offline Bornslippy

69 was included when I text her previously. unfortunately there were other MK girls who offered FK....

Online Marvelous

She had no restrictions on feasting away on her body when i saw her, just no lip kissing i think she mentioned extra on the phone.  It was frustrating as she is really fit.

Previous profile

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 09:59:23 am by Marvelous »

Offline Bornslippy