Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustymya2  (Read 2355 times)

Offline royrace

Newbie here. Having perused this site I can see it's an invaluable aid to punting and I hope I can make some worthwhile contributions ...

This little fox has responded to a RB request and I am very tempted. No form as far as I can see on UKP. Anyone have any knowledge? or do I TOFFT?

Doesn't appear to have been an AW member for long and has some good feedback - although I struggle to make out whether these are genuine or not. 

I'm struggling to contain my raging desire to blast all over those tits  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Suspicious currency is in Transnistrian Ruble,

Transnistria is a strip of land between Romania and Moldova so probably Romanian lying at being British !

Offline royrace

Good spot VW. Will call the number and see what that tells me

vw

Good spot VW. Will call the number and see what that tells me

Good shout, if they insist on texts when you call, probably hiding nationality.

Good luck !

Offline Roth

And she's got condoms on her AW wishlist. :scare:  Too fucking lazy to buy them herself. :dash: :dash:

vw

And she's got condoms on her AW wishlist. :scare:  Too fucking lazy to buy them herself. :dash: :dash:

Only 4 that's an hours worth for the transnistrians !

More likely she will need

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline royrace

Just spoken to lady in question - unless she's an extremely skilled Romanian linguist she's actually Welsh! Very friendly and straightforward to chat to about arrangements - she's happy to travel from Swindon to Bristol for outcall (which is slightly disconcerting) although I imagine business is probably pretty slow in Swindon on a Sunday night.
She hasn't asked me to byo on condoms yet !!! :dash:
Apart from that ..... All seems too good to be true
Probably turn out to be a massive let down but I think I will take a punt

vw

Just spoken to lady in question - unless she's an extremely skilled Romanian linguist she's actually Welsh! Very friendly and straightforward to chat to about arrangements - she's happy to travel from Swindon to Bristol for outcall (which is slightly disconcerting) although I imagine business is probably pretty slow in Swindon on a Sunday night.

Look forward to hearing back, she would probably come to mine if any good !

Offline Roth

Good luck.  :drinks:

Offline Konna1000

I have also just had this lady bid on my reverse booking in Birmingham and am curious to how your booking went?
Is this worth taking the punt and her traveling up to me?

theGOAT

She looks OK - few extra pounds for my liking - but profile reads OK and if she is willing to travel I'd say go for it.

We all have to TOFTT sometimes  :drinks:

Offline markymarkfb

She is a good looking 20 something girl from up north, i meet her once but the come once policy put me of for future meets
Cracking body and willing to travel

Offline markymarkfb

Ps her old profile was just bustymya

Offline Roth

Ps her old profile was just bustymya

Any reviews attached to it?   :unknown:

Offline sensualencounter

Any more info? She's bid on my rb as well. Looks nice although can't work out if she's white or mixed race. Some photos show very dark skin, others much more pale.

Offline Sanch79

Keen to know more on this one, tempted myself. Looks like a cracking rack on her!

Offline Roth

Keen to know more on this one, tempted myself. Looks like a cracking rack on her!

Might wanna wait for the review from royrace? :unknown:

Offline sensualencounter

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks market mark, appreciated. Although I was more waiting for the review.

Offline sensualencounter

Cheers, always helps to review. Although, again it was royrace's review I was hinting at - 3 posts all about this girl and says he's going to punt her and then nothing.

Still if it gets a review from you, then I've achieved something  :hi:

Offline markymarkfb

Here you go, sorry about this but i hope it helps and you guys have more fun

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101270.new#new

Offline markymarkfb

I have a feeling BritishVictoriaHC is the same girl, as the bikini pics and the boobs pic i have seen on her old profile and on another site too