Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Hands  (Read 4351 times)

ATMIV

I've got UKP to thank for this punt.

I had been reading a thread about "Polish prossies in Bristol" one particular reply had me thinking.

About 8 or 9 years ago just before I started punting for real (I used to go just for a massage and HR) I went to see a Polish girl called Anna who offered massage but no sexual services - very sexy girl who gave a great massage but as she stated no sex - I kept going back hoping she might change her mind - but nope each time I left with a semi in my trousers - she was the first masseuse/WG I would have considered shagging - less than 6 months later after that seed was planted in my mind I started punting in earnest

Sadly Anna left and I lost contact until I came across the aforementioned thread which made me think "hang on a minute there is something familiar here"

I emailed Cheeky Hands in AW and she confirmed she was the same person

I booked an appointment for the next day

I was expecting to find a different girl behind the door or if not a poor punt (as I was full of high expectations of finally getting to grips with her finally in a sexual context)

I was wrong

Comms from the first initial contact were first rate - swift, flirty and friendly - her English is fluent

A very nice clean modern apartment with a good shower that not only worked but is also attached to the wall mounting (know what I'm getting at?)

3 hours free parking in a large supermarket car park less than 2 minutes walk from the apartment blocks

About a 10-15 min walk from Temple Meads train station

Ann is a very attractive talk blonde with a cracking body toned and with great curves - you will not be disappointed

I would certainly say she is no older than 37 as stated on her profile

Very friendly from the word go, just as I remembered, spent a couple of minutes catching up and me telling her how desperate I was to shag her all those years ago then after she asked me what I wanted to do to her, we got stuck in

Very nice kisser not DFK but a lot of tongue action

She helped me undress before kneeling I front of me to take my cock in her mouth smiling up at me before she did so

Great oral technique with lists of variation, knob licking, DT, ball licking and sucking all done with lots of eye contact before I unleashed my load into her mouth which she opened for me to see my deposit inside then continued sucking until I was all done

She doesn't swallow but for me that's not an issue it was much better seeing the stuff shoot into her mouth to be honest.

She asked if I would like a massage whilst I recovered - just like old times!!

This was not offered as a means of time wasting rather a very enjoyable way to relax and recover for round 2

Following 10 minutes of massage and chat Ann rolled me over and got to work with her mouth and hands getting me hard again all with the same enthusiasm as the first time before at last she bagged me up and asked which position I wanted her in doggy I said of course!

Mindful that I had requested anal she suggested I shag her fanny first as it's unhygienic to go the other way round without a break to change condoms

I must confess I never thought all those years ago I'd see my cock easing in to her fanny and I was grinning from ear to ear as I started to slide into her.

Ann is one of these girls that positions herself so you get maximum sensation and penetration- too many just don't get the angle right I have found

Next it was out with the lube and she  guided me into her back passage - mindful not to start off like a bull in a china shop I was slow and gentle Ann made a point of encouraging me and reassuring  me that she was enjoying it.

A quick change of condom then into the missionary position for the finale

Lying on the bed we chatted some more infact I'd even gone past the hour before I asked to use her shower

As I'm dressing I was offered a coffee - I nice gesture but declined as I was aware I had gone over time

I know some have commented she talks too much - I don't think that is done to waste time - I think she is genuinely chatty and friendly - during my time it certainly wasn't at the expense of providing a first class service - let her know if you're are not a one shot bloke and she will endeavour to make it happen

All in all a fucking great punt - I am kicking myself I didn't realise who she was when she joined AW in 2011

I intend to go back on many occasions but not as often as I would like as her fee is just about at the top of my punting limit - I just can't afford it she would ruin me!!!!

A word of advice - if you're thinking a seeing her before Christmas - allow extra travelling time - the M32 into Bristol was a fucking nightmare at 09:30am on a week day - can only assume it was Christmas shoppers

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Excellent report ATMIV, similarly I saw her first for a massage in Bedminster a long while back then since her for for a shag in every hole since. In the top 10 in Bristol.

ATMIV

Just miffed when I think how much more fun I could have had with over the last 3 years had I realised who she was!

Still now I know, I can look forward to the next time

Offline Roth

I've got UKP to thank for this punt.

I know some have commented she talks too much - I don't think that is done to waste time - I think she is genuinely chatty and friendly - during my time it certainly wasn't at the expense of providing a first class service - let her know if you're are not a one shot bloke and she will endeavour to make it happen.

I intend to go back on many occasions but not as often as I would like as her fee is just about at the top of my punting limit - I just can't afford it she would ruin me!!!!

A cock in the mouth often stops the chatter.

It is usually EAS that ruins punters financially and emotionally.

ATMIV

Not EAS mate done that and got the t shirt and a lesson learnt

Financially ruin - I was referring to my punting fund

My fav regular charges £40 less p/h so she remains top of my "return" list but Cheeky hands is certainly going to be visited again by me - more than once if she maintains the standard of service as she provided the last time

Offline Roth

My fav regular charges £40 less p/h so she remains top of my "return" list but Cheeky hands is certainly going to be visited again by me - more than once if she maintains the standard of service as she provided the last time

And the link is?

Offline Roth

Can you share a link for the benefit of other UKP members please.  Unless your regular only gives you a discount and your keeping it a big secret.

ATMIV

My regular is Bell40 based in Swindon

Normally has a basic photo gallery for viewing but not at the moment as she is away on holiday

Back in the new year

A review of her is on this site mate

Anymore info feel free to pm me

ATMIV

Ombadsman

EAS? Any hints?

I saw Cheeky Hands ages ago for an outcall. Thoroughly enjoyed her company. Wish I'd fucked her arse tho!

Guess I'll have to have another go.

OM

Offline Roth

My regular is Bell40 based in Swindon

Normally has a basic photo gallery for viewing but not at the moment as she is away on holiday

Back in the new year

A review of her is on this site mate

Anymore info feel free to pm me

ATMIV

Cheers for that.

Offline Ed Ward

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Just_will

Quote from: Ed Ward linrk=topic=44410.msg593946#msg593946 date=1419316291
What does EAS stand for?

Emotional Attachment Syndrome.  Or cuntstruck to give it another name.

ATMIV

Bollocks!!!!!

Only just found out how good she was and now her profile has gone!!!!!

I made the mistake of not storing her phone number so can't check to see if she has quit or there is an AW problem!

Back to the drawing board to find a replacement I guess

Offline Roth

Bollocks!!!!!

Only just found out how good she was and now her profile has gone!!!!!

I made the mistake of not storing her phone number so can't check to see if she has quit or there is an AW problem!

Back to the drawing board to find a replacement I guess

Probably gone home to Poland over the holiday period.  She'll be back when the readies run out, worry not.

Offline Roth

Probably gone home to Poland over the holiday period.  She'll be back when the readies run out, worry not.

Your in luck ATMIV her profiles back.  Quick holiday or readies have run out!

She's now offering advanced bookings for yesterday and today.  Bit late for than now.  Prossie logic. Doh!!  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 03:09:45 pm by Roth »

ATMIV

Thanks for pointing that out Mr R

Her profile has appeared back in my HL

Offline Roth

The power of UKP.  She or Pixel (her pimp) has been reading this and her profile is updated now!

Just realised her number not showing but you can get it from her website usually

External Link/Members Only

Happy Punting!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 04:14:03 pm by Roth »

Offline Roth

The power of UKP.  She or Pixel (her pimp) has been reading this and her profile is updated now!

Just realised her number not showing but you can get it from her website usually

Happy Punting!

Profile disappeared again?

Offline Roth

Just noticed prices now £250 per hour.  Whoah that's inflation!  WTF?  :thumbsdown:

ATMIV

It was £900 p/h for a day then £500 and has settled at £250

I know she is on holiday for part of January and expect that her price will be back to normal when she returns ...............I fucking hope it is!!!!!

Offline Roth

I know she is on holiday for part of January and expect that her price will be back to normal when she returns ...............I fucking hope it is!!!!!

Maybe touring as she has not switched off her profile.

ATMIV

Don't think she is touring as she still displays Bristol as her base area.

She'll be back working there on 20th Jan

I expect her prices will be back to normal by then.

I would definitely go back if they are but I must confess I'm sorely tempted to have another go with Angelina given her recent glowing reviews

Can't be too extravagant over the next few months as I'm saving up for a punting extravaganza in March for my birthday treat (not anywhere near Q's standard though)

Offline Roth

Don't think she is touring as she still displays Bristol as her base area.

She'll be back working there on 20th Jan

I expect her prices will be back to normal by then.

I would definitely go back if they are but I must confess I'm sorely tempted to have another go with Angelina given her recent glowing reviews

Can't be too extravagant over the next few months as I'm saving up for a punting extravaganza in March for my birthday treat (not anywhere near Q's standard though)

Her Cheeky Hands website is off now so you might be right about her being away.  Pixelpepper manages that one.  Maybe he is running her AW website at the moment.

Angelina is non stop sex over the time you are with her so you need to have plenty of energy. At least she minimises the chatter and substitutes sex instead.  Just thinking about it makes me want to go back but I am trying to see Soph first off this year and she is just sex on legs but hard to book.  Both are at the top end of my budget. So saving up.  :D

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 03:11:45 pm by Roth »

ATMIV

I'm pretty much the same as you Roth, £150 tends to be the upper limit of my budget much prefer to punt with someone who I know is good for £100.
Just totted up how much I spent on punts above the £100 mark last year it's over £900
That is an extra 9 punts @ £100 with a good regular
Whilst I've had many great punts last year at the upper limit of my budget it's always in the back of my mind how much the extra cost adds up

Offline Roth

I'm pretty much the same as you Roth, £150 tends to be the upper limit of my budget much prefer to punt with someone who I know is good for £100.
Just totted up how much I spent on punts above the £100 mark last year it's over £900
That is an extra 9 punts @ £100 with a good regular
Whilst I've had many great punts last year at the upper limit of my budget it's always in the back of my mind how much the extra cost adds up

Yep. It does add up.  I try to go for the £100 mark too but occassionally splash out a bit more.  Sometime it can be a disappointment but sometimes you pull a cracker or two.  I try not to have a regular so as to avoid any attachment.  It works for me.  Although I have seen Angelina a few times but that's why Im holding out for a booking with Soph next. :D

Offline Roth

Notice that both her websites are still down now but probably you can still get her  cheaper massage options.  Phone number here:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:39:43 pm by Roth »