Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Rabbit Belfast  (Read 1880 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7422500) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Funwanted1244

External Link/Members Only

Booking time: 1hr

I have met Rachel a few times and due to recent reviews i think she deserves a genuine one

First time i met Rachel was a few months ago, i had been wanting to see here for a while and with work times just didn’t lone up for me
Then one Saturday night I found myself with a free evening and give her a call to see if we could Arrange something and am i glad i did
Arrived, parked up and told where to go
Once inside offered a shower and a drink
After my shower i was led to the bedroom by a very seductive Rachel
After some DFK on to the OWO
Wow is all i can use to describe them skills
After i blew my load we chatted a while and soon found myself ready for round 2
This time it was on with the glove
Rachel climbed on top reverse cowgirl style and bounced away, when i was getting to the ending we changed to doggy
One things for sure she definitely isn’t a clock watcher as i did overstay my time a good bit

I usually always stuck to massages as I always found that you where more likely to get your moneys worth but time with Rachel seemed like money well spent

This is my first review so if i have left anything out please let me know
Thanks

Online scutty brown

"I have met Rachel a few times and due to recent reviews i think she deserves a genuine one"

So are you saying other reviews here of this girl aren't genuine? And the purpose of this review is to counteract those?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks
The only thing I can see you have left out is you pointing out you've posted this to counter the negative review, after all you never thought to review her when you first saw her, you've only posted now.

Personally I wouldn't believe this for one minute.

Offline Funwanted1244

Lads you can poke holes and think what yous want
I made a genuine review
Yes there is clearly a man on here with a chip on his shoulder leaving loads of bad reviews
Yes its my first review and yes i did think it was only fair to leave my experience because of a review someone else made
There seems to be a witch hunt in this group and im just giving a fair review of my experience

Offline Peken

Did you have a sandwich? 🤔

Offline Funwanted1244

Did you have a sandwich? 🤔
No but I’ll maybe bring a loaf of 50/50 and a few slices of ham next time

Offline Peken

😂 get her to make it as well!

Offline pussylover76

Nice baps?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes its my first review and yes i did think it was only fair to leave my experience because of a review someone else made
That is the problem, you didn't post the review because you wanted to share a good experience with fellow members, you only posted it because someone else posted a negative and that always arouses suspicion.

BTW the negative may or may not be true but that is a separate matter.

Offline Bryan11

Good Job on the first review

two things i would add, Price and whether would would return or not