Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Things you think are over rated  (Read 5056 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Itchy anus creams.
Apart from the jokes exactly why do you think they are overrated  :unknown:
Do you not think they are very effective or what  :unknown:

Then again i'm not aware of loads of people going around raving about itchy anus cream to begin with so it doesn't really qualify for the thread  :unknown:
Sorry if that makes me an irritating pain in the arse  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline Thephoenix

Apart from the jokes exactly why do you think they are overrated  :unknown:
Do you not think they are very effective or what  :unknown:

Then again i'm not aware of loads of people going around raving about itchy anus cream to begin with so it doesn't really qualify for the thread  :unknown:
Sorry if that makes me an irritating pain in the arse  :rolleyes:  :D

On reflection I agree.
I should have done more research.
Just another example of me talking through my arse.

Maybe that's what causing my itchy anus.

The anus creams don't work because I'm approaching the problem from the wrong angle. :unknown:

Offline David1970

Online mr.bluesky

Kieth Lemon, obnoxious cunt :hi:

You mean talentless obnoxious cunt ( and add James Corden to the list)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 08:01:26 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline webpunter

You mean talentless obnoxious cunt ( and add James Corden to the list)

External Link/Members Only
A 'do you know who i am' moment, treating the waiting staff like shite
Oooh wait a minute he did it twice
Opinions differ, Corden thinks he was 'ungracious' whilst the restaurant owner described it as 'extremely nasty'
I know where i would put my money on a wager as to which it was
An obnoxious cunt indeed

Offline JontyR

A 'do you know who i am' moment, treating the waiting staff like shite
Oooh wait a minute he did it twice
Opinions differ, Corden thinks he was 'ungracious' whilst the restaurant owner described it as 'extremely nasty'
I know where i would put my money on a wager as to which it was
An obnoxious cunt indeed

Corden said after seeing McNally’s post he had contacted him “immediately”. “I told him how upset I was that anybody was hurt by anything that I had done"

His remaining life's work should be taken up by personally apologising to anyone who had seen Cats.

Offline Iceman90

Thai women. Supposedly friendly and seemingly attracted to any old fucker as long as he’s white. Absolutely not the case, the Thai WGs I’ve met have been rude, cold and very unfriendly. Maybe because I’m young and fit…

Offline webpunter

Corden said after seeing McNally’s post he had contacted him “immediately”. “I told him how upset I was that anybody was hurt by anything that I had done"

His remaining life's work should be taken up by personally apologising to anyone who had seen Cats.

:lol:
Of course he did it immediately
Realising that there's a shit storm brewing
& trying to 'get ahead of the curve'
Just not quite immediately enuf

Does anyone think he would have thought about his behaviour with him being a cunt & apologizing had it not exploded on social media ?
Like fuck he would

If he did return to said restaurant me thinks he would have done a humungous tip [in cash] by way of an apology
& so he should, disrespectful twat

'do you know who i am ?'
'yes we do you're the fat fuck who treats restaurant staff like shit'
'ooooh BTW we gobbed in your soup'  :yahoo:  :lol:

Offline JontyR

Offline David1970

Thai women. Supposedly friendly and seemingly attracted to any old fucker as long as he’s white. Absolutely not the case, the Thai WGs I’ve met have been rude, cold and very unfriendly. Maybe because I’m young and fit…

Ever thought it could be your personality?

Online mr.bluesky

Offline Colston36

"Maybe because I’m young and fit". How wonderful for you.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thai women or Thai Ladyboys as you appear to have reviewed 2 of the Ladyboys but not women, perhaps there is a difference in outlook between the 2 groups  :unknown:

I've probably punted at least 50% Thai girls over the last 18 months and personally I like them due to their sweet nature which I find engaging though obviously there are wide variations in any group or demographic of people.
I'm sure most of these girls would rather a fit ripped lad in his 20's had walked through the door than someone like me with a slight dad bod  :unknown:

You also specifically mention white in your post so i'm wondering if you are perhaps not white  :unknown:
There are quite a few Thai / Asian profiles which state they don't see black men so there is a racial bar for quite a few of these girls and it's likely also an issue for many others who don't actually state it openly on their profile which I can see would lead to a poor face to face interaction

Offline webpunter

Thai women or Thai Ladyboys as you appear to have reviewed 2 of the Ladyboys but not women, perhaps there is a difference in outlook between the 2 groups  :unknown:

I've probably punted at least 50% Thai girls over the last 18 months and personally I like them due to their sweet nature which I find engaging though obviously there are wide variations in any group or demographic of people.
I'm sure most of these girls would rather a fit ripped lad in his 20's had walked through the door than someone like me with a slight dad bod  :unknown:

You also specifically mention white in your post so i'm wondering if you are perhaps not white  :unknown:
There are quite a few Thai / Asian profiles which state they don't see black men so there is a racial bar for quite a few of these girls and it's likely also an issue for many others who don't actually state it openly on their profile which I can see would lead to a poor face to face interaction

Me thinks you've hit the nail on the head
Well 7 of the 8 reviews have knob action unless i'm mistaken
& TS SPs are much more likely to be mad as a box of frogs given their own situation

I'm of the same opinion thai [women] are most sweet even defferential perhaps sometimes too much
Something to be liked
Tho they will also have a different side if you piss them off
They even like you to take your shoes off, its nice

So a fit lad walking in the door deffo a more attractive option in theory
For your average thai shop burd or indie
But this aint the case when its a she he, the situation changes
And calling a he a she adds to the mix

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hash Browns, what's the big fuss about then eh  :unknown:

Just remembered this morning while I had one with a McD's muffin meal about how a couple of guys I used to travel with on business would constantly rave about the fucking things, stop for brekkie at McD's and they would get an extra couple hash browns each then eat them like they were having an orgasm  :dash:

Greasy fat filled mash potato  :unknown:  :thumbsdown:

Online mills_and_bhuna

Hash Browns, what's the big fuss about then eh  :unknown:

Just remembered this morning while I had one with a McD's muffin meal about how a couple of guys I used to travel with on business would constantly rave about the fucking things, stop for brekkie at McD's and they would get an extra couple hash browns each then eat them like they were having an orgasm  :dash:

At least we agree on something.
They are vile.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

You eat at MacDonalds which is a bad base line,proper hash browns are lovely.

Offline Corus Boy

You eat at MacDonalds which is a bad base line,proper hash browns are lovely.

As in real pan/or griddle fried potatoes;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not a pre made potato burger.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 03:39:02 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline catweazle

As in real pan/or griddle fried potatoes;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not a pre made potato burger.

Isn't that Rosti, though?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 03:54:44 pm by catweazle »

Offline Corus Boy

Real, as served as Hash Browns in a breakfast bar in the US, maybe Rosti in Europe, where they probably think that the McDonalds offering was an in house created design.

Online The0neAnd0nly

Wordle.. I wish that thread would be closed down now!!

Online WARSZAWA16

Offline PepeMAGA

U2.
There, I've said it.
Their earlier albums I really like, but past achtung baby, not at all

Online mr.bluesky

Their earlier albums I really like, but past achtung baby, not at all

Yeah, have to agree, The Joshua Tree is a particularly good album but Bono started to get far too "up himself" in his later career.

Offline PepeMAGA

Yeah, have to agree, The Joshua Tree is a particularly good album but Bono started to get far too "up himself" in his later career.
Yeah, as the ego grew, the talent shrank.
Joshua Tree is like their peak really.
Though the first part is the album is the more will known tracks, the songs from Redhill Mining Town onwards I think are fantastic

Offline Blackpool Rock

Croissants, i've always struggled to see what people rave about and thought they were something of nothing  :unknown:
Personally I like a good Danish pastry, something you can get a proper bite into as it has some substance  :thumbsup:

My memory was jogged by an article on the news about a butter free croissant in Paris

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Britain's got talent or any third rate knock off of 70s talent shows

Online mr.bluesky

Britain's got talent or any third rate knock off of 70s talent shows

I Agree, still they have made Simon Cowell a few Bob over the years. The worst one is  "The Voice" has any winner of this show actually gone on to achieve anything  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 08:19:28 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline radioman33

Ironing clothes,I stopped about 15 yrs ago.

Online mr.bluesky

Ironing clothes,I stopped about 15 yrs ago.

Wearing them or ironing them  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline lostandfound

Online mr.bluesky

The comedy quiz show QI

Is not going anymore  :unknown: it's repeated no end of times on Dave channel (then again everything is repeated on Dave)
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:12:06 pm by mr.bluesky »