Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Must see girls in Bournemouth  (Read 2706 times)

Offline Badgerboy

Hi All,  I'm working in Bournemouth this week.  I've had a good look on here and AW but am drawing blanks.  Are there any "must see" ladies in the area?  Do you have any recommendations, please?

Cheers

Badger

Offline southcoastpunter

Hi All,  I'm working in Bournemouth this week.  I've had a good look on here and AW but am drawing blanks.  Are there any "must see" ladies in the area?  Do you have any recommendations, please?

Cheers

Badger

It may depend on your personal preferences. For me and my personal likes i would say - nope and hasn't been for about 10 years. Bournemouth went from a good place to punt 10 years ago to being awful (as well as always being an expensive area). We sometimes get a good tourer but for me, that is about it.

Southampton is about 45 minutes drive, less on the train (when they are not on strike) and has Hayley (never seen but has fab feedback on here) and probably is the nearest to a "must see" around these parts.

Offline Badgerboy

Cheers, that's how it appears to me.  I'm not into romanian or brazillian, I don't like BBW or to be dominated.  I'll have a look further afield, cheers.

Offline Badgerboy

Haley looks awesome, right up my street.  But she's away at the mo!  just my luck, ha ha.  Going on the HL though.   :yahoo:

Offline LipLover

How about Innocent Angel External Link/Members Only? Good reviews and seems to be working in Bournemouth tomorrow!

Offline manofsimplepleasures

I agree with SouthcoastP it's feckin awful in Bournemouth. Even the massage scene is spiralling downwards.

Offline southcoastpunter

I have a hotlist for the next time I visit, I haven't seen them but they have positive reviews:

possibles if they are your sort (and one was £300) but hardly "must see" ladies.

Offline mikeg1600

If you want a really good GFE then try External Link/Members Only Amylou1se. You can find her verification on here but it’s awful and I wouldn’t recognise her from it. I risked it and so glad i did she’s a lovely attractive woman, great body and good services. As i said if you want GFE you couldn’t find better IMHO.

i have seen Luxurious Lanson, was ok but wouldn’t visit again.