Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese rose massage - Bournemouth?  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Gch1965

Anyone know if Chinese rose massage is still around, she was local to Plymouth then moved to Bournemouth, advertised on viva street, I was thinking of visiting as I'm in Bournemouth soon but her add seems to have disappeared .

Offline marple1

I saw Rose about 9 months ago before I joined UKP.Works in private house in a residential road off Old Xchurch Road towards Iford. Good comms via text and you call when you park and she unlocks the door, so no obvious standing around.
- Contact her by phone & she will offer FS over the phone before you arrive, as I recall then it was £110.
 This price was inclusive of the basic £45 for 60 mins.Here is the advert via GTree . Good luck, interested how you get on.External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 10:42:46 pm by marple1 »

Offline houseboot

Many thanks

The SW is a large area.

I have added Bournemouth to the header.

Can you please remember to put the location on posts as it saves Forum Helpers having to tidy up behind you.

:hi:

Offline Winston Kodogo

Any more info on her please as she's just round the corner from me and I'm looking for some regular relief. How old is she and is she Thai or Chinese, for starters? I assume she'll do just a hand job or BJ? FS on the clock is not really my bag.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 11:54:55 pm by Winston Kodogo »

Offline Gch1965

There were reviews somewhere but couldn't find them, I visited her regularly when she was in Plymouth, she is Chinese I'd say mid 40s, very friendly, nice boobs, great massage, in an hour booking I've had owo, reverse oral which she loves and covered sex, would love to see her again.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 08:52:26 am by Gch1965 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Any more info on her please as she's just round the corner from me and I'm looking for some regular relief. How old is she and is she Thai or Chinese, for starters? I assume she'll do just a hand job or BJ? FS on the clock is not really my bag.

I appreciate your be only logged in a handful of times over the years matey, if you do get chance to add a review it would be appreciated  :drinks:

Offline marple1

Info for Winston K.....she is Chinese and I'd say mid 40's.
Lovely sex body, slim and fab natural I think boobs
.Good massage, fully naked from the off and will soon be grinding her fanny on the back of your legs. From my perspective, excellent BJ, v experienced and knows how to give a sensual experience. No FS with her for me and abs no pressure. You should enjoy yourself - good luck! I never reviewed initially as I was not a member then.

Offline Winston Kodogo

Thanks for the info chaps, she sounds great!

I'll be sure to post a review when I've been to see her. (I'm a regular in Thailand but haven't indulged much on home soil.)

Online Spike1