Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth Massage  (Read 747 times)

Offline methodz00

Hi All,

I’m working in Plymouth next and looking for recommendations for massage with HE as it seems like there’s very few options at the moment?

I contacted Amy who was recently reviewed and fits the bill but she’s not in the area next week, are the Chinese shops any good?

I’ll be staying pretty central (near the train station) but won’t have access to a car unfortunately.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

Offline oap69

I found Naree good      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Lexi has a good report  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Haven't seen Natcha but believe she would be closer     External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The first two would mean a ten minute taxi ride from the station area.

Offline squigmcdig

Shame about Amy, had a great time there the other day, I will go the following week for you.
Cornwall St shop is probably a better bet than Mutley Plain, but both a bit hit and miss to be honest, both are about 15 minute walk from the station.

Offline methodz00

It was your review that caught my attention and googling her mobile number took me to her adult seek advert (it’s been taken down now) which had a photo of her… I’m gutted she’s not around, she looks gorgeous.

Offline methodz00

I found Naree good      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Lexi has a good report  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Haven't seen Natcha but believe she would be closer     External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The first two would mean a ten minute taxi ride from the station area.

Thanks for the recommendations! I’ll take some time to read their reviews  :thumbsup: