Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol BS3  (Read 1424 times)

Offline bigkstyle

Hi everyone. I'm in Bristol on business next month and looking for a girl who can do incall in the BS3 area. Any suggestions?

Offline houseboot

Hi everyone. I'm in Bristol on business next month and looking for a girl who can do incall in the BS3 area.

Any suggestions?

Yes, it would be helpful if you gave readers a clue as to what you want.

Have you looked at BS3 on AW?

There are 10 listed there ... the 4 Polish ladies are well reviewed here.

Do you know Bristol?

Have you looked at a map?

If you are in BS3 area then you might as well include BS1 ... then the 10 will increase by about another 130

Offline joninbristol

Tip when checking out postcode areas...
Go to Google Maps, and enter just the first part of the postcode (BS3) into the search bar.
This will highlight the area over the usual street map, e.g.:
External Link/Members Only

Likewise, if you Google postcode map of bristol, you can easily determine which postcodes are adjacent to the one you're visiting.

Alternatively, go to the Proximity tab on the AW search screen and enter values for the Within and Postcode sections, e.g.: Within: 1 Mile  (of) Postcode : BS3

:hi:

Offline bigkstyle

Yes, it would be helpful if you gave readers a clue as to what you want.

Have you looked at BS3 on AW?

There are 10 listed there ... the 4 Polish ladies are well reviewed here.

Do you know Bristol?

Have you looked at a map?

If you are in BS3 area then you might as well include BS1 ... then the 10 will increase by about another 130

Sorry I'm after just a GFE. I'm from up north and never been to Bristol before so not really sure where to begin

Offline bigkstyle

Tip when checking out postcode areas...
Go to Google Maps, and enter just the first part of the postcode (BS3) into the search bar.
This will highlight the area over the usual street map, e.g.:

Likewise, if you Google postcode map of bristol, you can easily determine which postcodes are adjacent to the one you're visiting.

Alternatively, go to the Proximity tab on the AW search screen and enter values for the Within and Postcode sections, e.g.: Within: 1 Mile  (of) Postcode : BS3

:hi:

Thanks. I'll give it a go

Offline JimmySW

Offline radman67

But sadly quite a long way from BS3, does the OP drive?

Offline southern punter

Hannah at Ambassador never disappoints

(In case you have nothing similar in your city, you can ignore the 'massage' part - it's not a massage shop, it's a full service parlour.  There is also another parlour in BS3 but Hannah is by far the best GFE option between them IMO)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 05:23:32 pm by southern punter »