Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Maria - New SP in Burnham on Sea  (Read 3027 times)

Offline joninbristol

Just noticed this new SP pop up in Somerset, no reports on here despite offering a full service at a reasonable rate:
External Link/Members Only

Checked out both the main page and the Gallery and she looks like she has a very large and angular, male looking face and lips.
That combined with the lack of hip bones and no hands or feet in any of her photos makes me think she's a lady boy passing herself off as a woman.
Anyone else of the same opinion?
(BTW, I've nothing against the TS community, I just wish SPs would be honest as most customers don't generally like surprises.)

Offline azzman99

Yes it is they often wear a high collar or something to cover the neck as well really to be on the safe side , if in any doubt, any Thai lady who is over 5' 3'' is likely to be a Kateoy

Offline joninbristol

Yes it is they often wear a high collar or something to cover the neck as well really to be on the safe side , if in any doubt, any Thai lady who is over 5' 3'' is likely to be a Kateoy

Thanks for the tip Azzman, I wasn't aware of that. :thumbsup:
I'm guessing that's to cover up any surgery scars as a result of shaving down the Adam's apple?
And yes, I'm always a little wary based on height too, as I know they're generally quite diminutive in stature, always good to have that confirmed.
Nice one.
:hi:

« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 10:32:27 am by joninbristol »

Offline Mr Doodle

Thanks, gents.. Looking at returning to punting after a long hiatus, and she (or he) was close to where I will be.. but looking at that face, definitely looks too masculine...

Offline markimark08

Interesting just saw this one pop up in Croydon and came here to check here:-

Cant see face pics but there is a video of her playing with boobs which look quite large and soft would that even be possible on a TS? would be expecting hard implants but not sure how far they have come with the surgery these days :D

Offline Private Member

Interesting just saw this one pop up in Croydon and came here to check here:-

Cant see face pics but there is a video of her playing with boobs which look quite large and soft would that even be possible on a TS? would be expecting hard implants but not sure how far they have come with the surgery these days :D

+1 markimark - I followed the same chain and came to the same conclusions. Not sure that I want to 'take a punt' here without further intel - but agree the tits don't look like bolt-ons, or of they are they're very good ones!

Offline markimark08

:thumbsup: its quite hard to tell with Thai's and orientals in general as to be honest you dont see hips, curves etc on many of them and you most definitely dont see natural tits that are of any size in 99% of them.  The larger and soft looking breasts are whats making think 'she' is legit but as you say i would prefer someone else to go and check it out first :D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 03:19:04 pm by markimark08 »

Offline lord bendtner

Now in Taunton. I am travelling up to Bristol this afternoon, is there any intel?