Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth Hotel Recommendations  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Deku69

Hi,
Does any one know any affordable hotels in Bournemouth? (£80 p night maximum). I've looked online and everything is atleast 200 per night which is quite mental. Even saw one for 400

Offline Poolite

Roundhouse at the Lansdowne?

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Roundhouse at the Lansdowne?

If it's not full of boat people.

Offline Poolite

There is that!   Never used it myself but have in the past visited SP's working at the other two hotels on that road including the Britania and Mercure. 

Offline inalco

It's the height of the summer season,and with staycation it will be difficult to find cheap accommodation in my opinion.

There might be soe last minute deals if you book Monday - Thursday, but they'll be at the lower end of the star rating.

Good luck.

Offline Hantsolo

Village Hotel is pretty good. Visited a couple of girls there in the past, not sure on the price but as a chain they always have deals on. The downside is its not central

Offline inalco

Village Hotel is pretty good. Visited a couple of girls there in the past, not sure on the price but as a chain they always have deals on. The downside is its not central

Correct, and they had a short day rate for £35 from 10.00 up to 17.00.

Currently quoting £140 per day, no short day rate on offer.    :yahoo:

Offline Davidj

Hi just wondered if anyone had recent experience on good location
Rather be central than village

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Recently booked a day room at The Hilton for £81. Was on a Sunday, which seems to be the cheapest for day only rates.

Offline Badgerboy

I've stayed at Hotel Celebrity a few times.  Quirky rooms, each with a celebrity theme.   Not expensive 15 mins walk into main town and good breakfast.

Offline southcoastpunter

not used, or visited a WG in a hotel in Bournemouth for about 3 years but used to go to the Britannia (used a lot by WG's), the Heathlands and also the Marsham Court. The latter is virtually right in town, a 2 minute walk whereas the others (and others in this thread) are 10-15 minutes walk from town centre.