Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol twins  (Read 2461 times)

Offline stevesimpson

Anyone had the pleasure of Kinky Katie and Sexy Roxy? They look young, keen and fabulous!   :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BogBog1

Don't do it. A few years ago, I made a similar mistake to the OP of that review you linked, and it still makes me feel a bit sick when I think. I saw the top one I think. Just.... don't. 

Online bdyno

Don't do it. A few years ago, I made a similar mistake to the OP of that review you linked, and it still makes me feel a bit sick when I think. I saw the top one I think. Just.... don't.
So are they actually twins?

I've often wondered if it's just one girl and tactical photography or photoshop making the tattoos look different.

Offline joninbristol

So are they actually twins?

I've often wondered if it's just one girl and tactical photography or photoshop making the tattoos look different.

As the man said...
Just.....don't !!!!

:scare:

Online bdyno

As the man said...
Just.....don't !!!!

:scare:
But is there actually two of them?

Offline vsgp3

From an experience I had a long long time ago, I can confirm they are twins.  They had a fella who used to arrange their bookings, they didn't interact with each other but did both do bj, taking it in turns....was a long time ago and was surprised to see them pop up again and could have sworn they were 40 when I met them. 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 06:39:39 pm by vsgp3 »