Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kingswood gumtree massages  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Kpatel1992

Hi

Has anyone tried any of the following and know if they do extras?

1. External Link/Members Only
2. External Link/Members Only

I contacted number 2 and what type of massage and if any extras and she just messaged saying relaxing massage.

Wondering if anyone has tried?

Thanks in advance

Suity

2 does HE with touching over clothes. Shes early 30s, tall, slim, cute.

Paid for an hours massage £45 and £20 for the HE. rolled me over after 30 minutes and raced to get me off.

Very rushed.

Offline Kpatel1992

Hi

Was she English or EE/oriental?
Looks wise ok?
Any tits and allow touching of them?

Was it clean in terms of set up ?

Thanks for the info!

Suity

EE - hungarian

Looks - 9/10

Smallish tits - touching of her arse only.

The house was ok - down aside street in Kingswood near the centre. theres a room at the top made up as a salon for treatments.

i'd go for a half hour and see how long you can hold on for

Offline houseboot

EE - hungarian

Looks - 9/10

Smallish tits - touching of her arse only.

The house was ok - down aside street in Kingswood near the centre. theres a room at the top made up as a salon for treatments.

i'd go for a half hour and see how long you can hold on for

She has been around for at least 5 years in Fishponds/Kingswood locality previously as Eszter/Esther and once, bizarrely, as oriental.

Sometimes offers HR, sometimes not. I assume it's a service she doesn't really want to provide.

Her prices vary too. Often quite high, e.g. £50 ph for a straight massage with no HR.

Jamestheking

Have also seen Ezther many times over the years, as previous said she was originally in fishponds and has been in Kingswood the last couple of years literally a stones throw from the main high street.  I wouldn’t say she has 9/10 looks maybe 6 or 7 unless the Hungarian look is particularly your thing.

In terms of what she offers I have over the years gone in where only a massage is available, then the next time she is offering HE and then a few times I have had a full service with her. Having questioned her about that I think it depends on if she has a boyfriend at that particular time and also if she finds you attractive really. I last visited a few weeks ago and having told me she was engaged during some initial small talk yet I still walked away with her giving me HE so I think money definitely talks with her. Her prices seem to be particularly low at the moment maybe trying to get money in to fund that wedding...

As a warning, anyone who does not like dogs this may not be the place for you, she has a rather large dog called “diamond” in the property.