Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD info  (Read 549 times)

Offline jimbobted

I'm in London on business on Friday and might as well have some relaxation and entertainment before I head home. I usually see subs for BDSM meets in London but the indies seem to be charging ridiculous prices (eg £500 an hour for Abby Submissive, she can fuck right off) and my favourite brothel London Submissive Girls appears to no longer be operating (website still there but not updated since last February and I know for a fact 2 of the girls have gone indie, and they aren't responding to email or phone).
So I might try something a bit different and spend an hour or two with a HOD girl.

I'm just wondering where roughly their various locations HOD 1, HOD 2 etc are located (is what is nearest tube and how far to walk) for planning purposes. And is it best to book ahead of time or are they cool with ring up and see who's available right now?
Prices seem reasonable despite the recent increase if the girls are pretty and deliver a good service, and judging by the reviews most do.

Alternatively, if anyone is aware of a reasonably priced submissive (prefer natural look rather than inflated tits and lips and inked skin) I'm all ears.

Thanks.

Offline irwinuk

both HOD are walking distance from Victoria station. 7-10 minutes walk.

Offline StingRay

No line ups though, you have to book in advance  :hi:

Offline MysteryManNo.7

HOD is very close to Victoria Train station (no more than 10 mins walk at most).

Shame you've only just decided to try them as they will from tomorrow raise their prices to (IMO) unreasonable levels. You will need to book in advance especially the popular girls (Ophelia and Talulah for example) but for me, their current lineup with the exception of the aforementioned 2 girls is pretty weak and those two are both off for a few weeks.

Offline jimbobted

Thanks guys. I think I'll search for a decent independent.