Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation for a TS  (Read 1644 times)

Offline nevi

Hi Guys,

Just need some help. Im  getting on now (in my 50s) and have compiled a bucket list of things I want to do. One of those is that I was to have sex/fun with a transexual, as I cannot see my self havng sex with another man. I defo prefer a chick with a dick. I never never done this before.

So chaps, I have been looking around but cannot find anyone suitable or has  good review. So I am wondering if any of you guys can recommendation any girls.

The following are my preferences:

-Be in London
-any race but preferably white
-Age 20-35 years
-Height max 5'8''
-dick size 6"-7"
-Cost max £100 max for 30mins
-Will be up for being fucked & doing fucking. Likes kissing, OWO & CIM. I am not into anal sex

Thank You & very grateful to you chaps. I look forward to your thoughts.

Nev

Offline specialedition28

Loads of reviews on here, so you'll easily find someone who is a 'positive' experience. As someone who was also new to this recently, I did a huge amount of research on my first punt, and was careful to choose Mary Duarte as my cherry popper (she's not in London at the mo'). Also i'd recommend Camilla Mattoli. Just avoid the crazies, of which there are a few.

The only issue is hardly any charge £100 for 30 mins in London anymore. The going rate is £150 mostly...not all.

Offline jimtaker

Your search probably begins and ends at External Link/Members Only.

She's well reviewed on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27624 and seems to be in London right now.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 10:32:00 pm by jimtaker »

Offline MrRaunchy2

-Will be up for being fucked & doing fucking. Likes kissing, OWO & CIM. I am not into anal sex

Am I missing something here or is this a bit confusing?

Online peter jb

From all the reviews, it seems trans Sophia would be ideal

Offline longballlarry

Am I missing something here or is this a bit confusing?
maybe he's a masochist

Offline Hugeadmirer

maybe he's a masochist

He’s got a very niche fetish indeed

Ps, Op: if it helps my understanding is Dolly is bottom only. However, Sofia is the perfect recommendation when she’s in london but would seem to be outside your price range. I’d advise saving as she’s worth the extra and is very unlikely to leave you with buyers remorse.

Good luck in your search. Look forward to hearing how you find it
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 05:13:51 pm by Hugeadmirer »

Offline nevi

Thank you for your recommendations & wise words of wisedom. I will review once the dirty deed has been done.

Cheers Chaps.

Offline pa5151

I've had mixed experience with Camilla Mattoli. She's good but you don't feel like you've met your soulmate afterwards, oh and was charging extras.

Julie Lopez if you want to sample one of the best cocks in London. If you can book her that is, she's more difficult to book than Chiltern Firehouse. A culinary experience regardless  :hi:

Luna Rodriguez is not too shabby either.

Offline Type937GTS

Offline pepsicolaboy

Your search probably begins and ends at External Link/Members Only.

She's well reviewed on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27624 and seems to be in London right now.

Her latest review suggests she is mentally unstable...proceed with caution:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299712.0

Offline Macmillan1964

Thanks for recommending Julie Lopez.  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline TheMagnet

Hi Guys,

Just need some help. Im  getting on now (in my 50s) and have compiled a bucket list of things I want to do. One of those is that I was to have sex/fun with a transexual, as I cannot see my self havng sex with another man. I defo prefer a chick with a dick. I never never done this before.

So chaps, I have been looking around but cannot find anyone suitable or has  good review. So I am wondering if any of you guys can recommendation any girls.

-Be in London
-Age 20-35 years
-Height max 5'8''
-dick size 6"-7"

Nev

My recommendations:

Bela
External Link/Members Only

Maya

Marcella Hills

Offline TheMagnet

Actually Maya is about 5’11”, honestly don’t let that put you off.  I would have been more than happy to lose my TS cherry to her.

Bela is about 5’9”, again what’s an inch amongst friends?  :D

Marcella is lovely, again I would have been over the moon to have experienced her as my first!

Offline TheMagnet

Hi Guys,

-Be in London
-Age 20-35 years
-Height max 5'8''
-dick size 6"-7"

Nev

Did you end up going ahead with it?

Offline nevi

Did you end up going ahead with it?

Unfortunately not.....soon after putting this message up I got made redundant (no redundancy pymt).......so money is tight and had to stay low on the punting scene. :thumbsdown: :dash: