Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Had this one come around mine today  (Read 3428 times)

Offline BoShek

curiosity has got the better of me..... can someone PM me the review please  :thumbsup:

+1

Offline the tiger

Is the lovely Kerry working today?
   hi  smithie didyou       meet  new  lady  today..lol

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Entertaining thread :wacko: :thumbsup: please could someone PM me the review? Really intrigued!

smithie1000

hi  smithie didyou       meet  new  lady  today..lol
Hi Tiger, no got man flu.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Knny

Hey stupid they got my address.........................

As a veteran who I assume would be using a punting phone, why would you chance an outcall to your home address?  Especially for a first punt?

Not criticising, just wondering what made you confident enough to do this.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 03:09:47 am by Knny »

smithie1000

As a veteran who I assume would be using a punting phone, why would you chance an outcall to your home address?  Especially for a first punt?

Not criticising, just wondering what made you confident enough to do this.
I have a punting phone, its not my first and where else would I meet someone as I would not pay for a hotel??????

Offline the tiger

Hi Tiger, no got man flu.   :thumbsdown:  sorry  you  not  well   perhaps  next week....all the  best  ,,t

Offline nodrah

I have a punting phone, its not my first and where else would I meet someone as I would not pay for a hotel??????
maybe you could consider having a ' punting house ' as well as a punting phone ...... then you could post a review without having to consider what might take place if the WG reads it  :scare: ........    just a thought  :D

vw

maybe you could consider having a ' punting house ' as well as a punting phone ...... then you could post a review without having to consider what might take place if the WG reads it  :scare: ........    just a thought  :D

what business is it of yours ?  He can do as he wants at his convenience.  Reviews are voluntary anyway not obligatory.

Offline MrDeviousD

what business is it of yours ?  He can do as he wants at his convenience.  Reviews are voluntary anyway not obligatory.

hostile on here must be rag week
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nodrah

so sorry VW ..... didn't mean to upset you ........  :P

vw

so sorry VW ..... didn't mean to upset you ........  :P
Did you upset me? You have got it all wrong how is saying people should punt how they like being upset ?  :wackogirl:

Sensitive souls  :angelgirl:

smithie1000

:crazy: