Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sacha oldbury  (Read 1376 times)

shithappens

Gona give this one a try today ! Anyone tried her yet ?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Merlin73

let us know how you fair.

And Good Luck...

shithappens

I speak as I find mate. She is a tiny but well proportioned black girl. Enthusiastic and good French kissing but not exactly deep. Nice small tits with responsive nipples .
Would I see again ? No. But simply because of her diminutive size

Ming

Been a while since I had a lady of colour but she's petite which is always a turn on.

Few of questions if you don't mind? Can she deepthroat |(properly), is she shaved and difficult to tell from the pics, is her ass large in proportion to her body frame?

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

I speak as I find mate. She is a tiny but well proportioned black girl. Enthusiastic and good French kissing but not exactly deep. Nice small tits with responsive nipples .
Would I see again ? No. But simply because of her diminutive size
When you say 'diminutive' is that like she's a dwarf or just do you mean she is like a size 6/8 ?

How pretty is she.......thats always important to me. And has she got a nice trimmed bush  :wacko:

Cheers

Online bonham

seen her about 2 months back rubbish punt worst top five ever girls but the others at that flat not bad .indian girls
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 05:46:03 am by bonham »

Offline sidthecup

I saw her a while ago I thought she was good and would see her again. Really easy to talk to and service VFM

Online bonham

I saw her a while ago I thought she was good and would see her again. Really easy to talk to and service VFM
maybe you dident see her when she had 1 or 2 people waiting in there cars outside to see her well done