Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brum recommendations please lads  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Generalstockinghead

I'll be in Brum for a couple of hours in the evening on the 26th march and my HL favourite isn't working so any other reccs for a fun hour?  I have Meena Hot on my play list and sent her a message, but if anyone has any must see ladies that I've missed I would love the heads up.  Thanks in advance

Obviously I will review

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Not sure Meena hot works in the evening.
Can you share any preferences in terms of age, size, race and what you're after (GFE/PSE, specific service that she must offer) ?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 04:12:35 pm by Tender.french.kiss »

Chardonnay and Lilith aren't available and both would very much tickle my fancy.  I'll check Stassi out and may well drop her a message later.  Thanks a lot fellas

Online RandomGuy99

Chardonnay and Lilith aren't available and both would very much tickle my fancy.  I'll check Stassi out and may well drop her a message later.  Thanks a lot fellas
Lilith sometimes get cancellations so you might want to keep an eye on her profile in case the date you're interested in becomes available.

Online alabama1

I have a feeling that she doesn't work evenings, for reasons she explained to me. Circumstances with her may have changed now though, so no harm in dropping her a message.

I've already dropped Lilith a message.  She's very much top of my hotlist and I've been trying unsuccessfully to find a time to meet that young lady for longer than I care to admit.  She's a fair distance from me and gets booked up way in advance so it's a bit of a scheduling nightmare.  Even got it all sorted once and the wife went sick and had a day at home and so I had to cancel as I had no excuse for a 100 mile journey to finally nestle my head in that glorious bust  :wacko: :wacko: and unfortunately it's not a working day for her.

I'm sure I'll find someone to play with, just a shame I'm not even slightly flexible for this brief stay in Brum.  Any parlours in the central Birmingham area that open in the evening?

« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 07:57:43 pm by Generalstockinghead »

Online RandomGuy99

Any parlours in the central Birmingham area that open in the evening?
External Link/Members Only

Open until 8pm

Alternatively there's Lush who have SPs working in central Birmingham External Link/Members Only

No joy with any of the SPs I want to see.  I'll either look into lush or heavens forbid, sit quietly and read a book for the 3 hrs I'm killing in Brum.

Thanks for the Intel though fellas. Much appreciated  :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

No joy with any of the SPs I want to see.  I'll either look into lush or heavens forbid, sit quietly and read a book for the 3 hrs I'm killing in Brum.

Thanks for the Intel though fellas. Much appreciated  :hi:
You might get lucky with a tourer or like you say read a book and save your money for someone you actually want to see.

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve seen stassi mate I think she only works till around 5/6 everyday

Online Dylanbob

Online RandomGuy99

I’ve seen stassi mate I think she only works till around 5/6 everyday

I did reach out and she's not working Tuesdays in Brum and not available at the times I need anyway.   Added to the hot list but I'll have to see Lilith first..  it's been far too long since I added her to my must see list .

Online RandomGuy99

I did reach out and she's not working Tuesdays in Brum and not available at the times I need anyway.   Added to the hot list but I'll have to see Lilith first..  it's been far too long since I added her to my must see list .
Lilith does look good and she'll shag the life out of you. You might need a day off work the next day.

Offline pegman8

Try Imogen St Clare. She has her own website, early fifties and an absolute cracking pair of natural tits.
See my review of earlier this year.

Online RandomGuy99

Try Imogen St Clare. She has her own website, early fifties and an absolute cracking pair of natural tits.
See my review of earlier this year.
External Link/Members Only

After plan E fell through with Cheeky Lena being a no reply today I'm pleased to report that Leviathan Wakes is a good read

Online RandomGuy99

After plan E fell through with Cheeky Lena being a no reply today I'm pleased to report that Leviathan Wakes is a good read
Thank you for the book review.