Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alexys23  (Read 1004 times)

Offline token11

Hi all,

Newbie here longtime watcher New school poster, was wondering if any ones seen this lovely wg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit wary as a lack of fb but that smile is making my mind do somersaults :scare:

Jackjones

Can't say i don't agree she looks good and rates are not bad as well!

Nothing on forum about her and a RIS showed nothing but then again only 2 pictures of her so it's a bit limited.

Feed back seems a bit off, First guys FB is hidden, second guy has only 1 but the 3rd guys looks good.

Think it will be a case of unless anyone can find anything else you might just have to take a leap of faith and hope she's as good as you hope!

randypatel

I saw Alexys23 last week but it was a different girl, I think they are a group use the same location but rotate the girls. she didnt speak to me directly and booking was made over text so i think they are pimped but the girl was pretty and it was an alright session conversation was very lacking though but you get what you pay for i guess

Jackjones

So... After my post i had a look at the profile again!

1 new feedback from a guy with none and the old pics are gone and there are two new ones and profile name changed to AlexyaX?

Offline token11

New girl looks amazing but I don't think a bait and switch would be in my fancy

new_punter

So it can be found later, the mobile number from profile - 447532072487 or 07532072487

Pics are nice though.

randypatel

I'd only use Alexys as a back if another wg had to cancelled or they didnt pick up their phone after booking was made (which happened to me). could be a bit hit and miss, switch and bait here, the girl i saw wasnt like the one in the pic i saw last week on the profile but she was still pretty fit so i forgave the bait and switch otherwise I would've walked.