Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nice Eva Glasgow  (Read 3514 times)

Roobarb

Naughty & Nice Eva – Glasgow
Looks 9/10
Body 9/10
Performance 10/10
Positive

The Good
Very pretty
Great body, petite and perfectly formed
Really friendly
Excellent attitude
Top class service
Great fuck
Outstanding oral skills
CIM & Swallow

The Bad
Difficult to get hold of, I made 3 attempts to see her, third time lucky.
Flat isnt the best Ive been in, 10 mins in cab from city centre, think it was Govan area but not being from Glasgow I could be wrong.

The Ugly
Didn’t manage to have a second visit to this girl.

Money Shots
2 Pussy & CIM/Swallow

The Story
All services advertised were offered
She’s excellent in DFK.
OWO to CIM as good as it gets she swallows too, plus points for this made her the perfect 10 on performance.
RO she was clean and fresh.
Fucking was great with an enthusiastic performer.

Fuck/Marry/Avoid? – Marry

External Link/Members Only

Roman

I had no idea she was this filthy.

Offline Llama32

Best thing about Eva is she plays her roles well, you want a sweet GFE, she'll deliver, you want something naughtier, she'll give you just that. Took a few tries before I manage to get a booking too but was definitely worth it.
It'll be a sad day when she drops her knickers here for the last time.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Oscar13

Best thing about Eva is she plays her roles well, you want a sweet GFE, she'll deliver, you want something naughtier, she'll give you just that. Took a few tries before I manage to get a booking too but was definitely worth it.
It'll be a sad day when she drops her knickers here for the last time.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Courtney

Flat isnt the best Ive been in, 10 mins in cab from city centre, think it was Govan area but not being from Glasgow I could be wrong.

She has been working from her secure flat in Finnieston for the past 6 months. Her old flat was Govan.

I’ve been in Glasgow for the last 3 months

:unknown:

Roman

Did he/she just fk himself in the ass?

Pinballer

Did he/she just fk himself in the ass?

I seen her at her flat near the daily record building.
Merchant city to there would take 5-10mins by cab.
Sauchiehall st via m8 is 5. Down renfield st is 10.

Easier to ask Eva how many americans she has seen?

Offline Cityfan1880

oops.

Offline Keema

Very odd - a positive review, but wrong location and Eva is on holiday. Did this actually happen?

Roman

Very odd - a positive review, but wrong location and Eva is on holiday. Did this actually happen?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111019.0
External Link/Members Only

However the review's legitimacy is irrelevant as Eva does perform these services as you probably know.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Roman

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 08:02:02 am by Roman »

Offline Courtney

She turned down my offer of marriage LOL
She didn’t take up my offer of staying for breakfast LOL

.......I had to pick myself up off the floor there ....just so funny. "LOL"  :sarcastic:

All reviews posted within a minute or 2 of each other ......a very good copy n paste job. "LOL"  :sarcastic:

...going to such effort for 10 minutes and yet no interest in anyone elses comments or input? :unknown: :crazy: :wacko: :music:

somefun

Roobarbs "story"

From Brooke review thread
Hey guys
Glasgow is not as bad as you guys make out

I’ve been in Glasgow for the last 3 months, before I got here I looked around for ideas and found this site.
I didn’t know what to expect from the local hookers here but 4 of the 6 I saw were great with 1 being exceptional, Naughty Nice Eve.
One I still can’t make my mind up about, SophiaB, so gave her a neutral.
In comparison to the others, one girl wasn’t up to standard, Kendra, but in my experience just 1 bad punt in 6 is a good ratio in this game?
Joined up just to post reviews. Thought Id share before heading home, USA. I’m originally from Aberdeen where I punted 15 years ago in the days of the classifieds in the Sport.
Thanks Glasgow
Roobarb
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 11:11:38 am by somefun »

Offline Courtney

Thought Id share before heading home, USA.

....just before jumping on the plane and disappearing. :D :dash: :unknown: :wacko:

Offline PeteMcG

Anyone know when Naughty & Nice Eva is back from holiday?

Offline perfect 10

She logged into AW 4 days ago so may be worth emailing her

moosehead69

Not until October .... Just teasing you by logging on...