Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich Massage  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Spermwhale1966

Ready to dip my toes back in the water post surgery recovery and wish to ease back in with a massage provider.

I will have a window in Norwich on Sunday morning  - any intel please on the below :

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Many thanks
SW

Offline Bazza_Norfolk

The first ad is for the 'new' shop in Bishops Bridge Road and the second ad is for the shop right next door!!. In fact, they use the same staff and there is an interconnecting door just inside the shop.  At both shops you will be offered a massage (of varying quality!) and extras going up to B2B.  I have heard rumours of FS but have never been offered that myself.

Hope this helps.

BaZ

Offline oli7474

The first ad is for the 'new' shop in Bishops Bridge Road and the second ad is for the shop right next door!!. In fact, they use the same staff and there is an interconnecting door just inside the shop.  At both shops you will be offered a massage (of varying quality!) and extras going up to B2B.  I have heard rumours of FS but have never been offered that myself.

Hope this helps.

BaZ

I went late last year and was offered extras, but the lady was definitley transgender so beware